Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (72578 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sidikat had earlier told the court that her husband was in the habit of subjecting her to vaginal test whenever she returned home late.

An Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State on
Thursday dissolved a four-year-old marriage between Sidikat Oseni and her husband, Waheed Oseni, over maltreatment and lack of trust.
The 28-year-old petitioner and mother of two resides at Ajose Road in Agric Area of Ikorodu.
Sidikat had earlier told the court that her husband was in the habit of subjecting her to vaginal test whenever she returned home late.
The President of the court, Mr Olu Adebiyi, who
dissolved the marriage, held that all efforts made by the court to reconcile the couple failed as both insisted on divorce.
Adebiyi ordered that the respondent should be allowed free access to his children at any reasonable time of the day and in a peaceful manner.
The court president also held that the children
would be living with the petitioner, saying she was in a better position to nurture them as it were.

He ordered the respondent to be paying N10,000
monthly for their feeding and settled their school bills.
The housewife had urged the court to dissolve her marriage to her husband , citing lack of trust and beatings at the slightest provocation.
" Anytime I come back home late, my husband
accuses me of infidelity, he beats me and tears my cloth , it is our neighbours that usually cover my unclothedness.
"He also inspects my private part, he usually asks me to open my vagina to see if I have gone
to sleep with other men.

"I have reported him to his family but he refused to desist from this maltreatment, for this reasons I don’t want to continue with the marriage again,’’ Sidikat said.
However, the 50-year-old husband and a
businessman did not object to his wife’s claims but begged the court to grant him the custody of his children.
" My wife is disrespectful, she does not listen to my words, she also comes home late and was preparing my meals late. I am fed up with the marriage too, separate us ,’’ he told the court.

http://pulse.ng/gist/in-lagos-court-dissolves-marriage-over-maltreatment-vaginal-test-id4110796.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
The man is not performing his marital obligations bedmatically that's what prompted him turning into a Toto Checker

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm Nkan nbe

50yr old man vs 28 yr old wife. There would surely be away matches

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by dre11(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015

vaginal test..... nah Wetin I no go hear for this marriage issue

19 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by nnamdibig(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Odikwa risky

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by raayah(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
/

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol, this one pass me no bi small. I laugh in yoruba tire, begin laugh in Chinese.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by lomprico(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Its only a thief that steals peoples cloths from d line that sits and guard his cloths whenever he washes them.
The man cheats on his wife simple. Unfortunately for her there is no way to check if a dick just fuçked!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by danowena: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
The man is funny. If she uses a condom,will he see any sign? Some vaginas contract very fast. Some also dry up very fast. Any sharp gurl of these days will beat him to his vagina test.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by butanepro(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aye ma nika ooooooo.....
Nkan MBE......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Only in Nigeria....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by missKiffy(f): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Odikwa serious
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by holluwai(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ehen.... And so? Him dey check wetin em put money ontop nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by EmagNig(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
nothing bad in that...he suspects you
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Let them go their seperate ways, simple.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Meiji(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Opens up the ... to find out if she ....

Please how does one find that out?

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by tellwisdom: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wished I could be doing that to all these gurls on nairaland sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Sunnycliff(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
...with the stories one reads on divorce I doubt if this marriage institution is not totally losing its sacrosanctity!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by bokohalal(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Trust issues.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by danowena: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
On a second thought, I think he is either having a complex about his age or the lady is exhibiting signs that she should not be exhibiting.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Dindondin(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
How does he test the wife's puss ie?
With finger, stick, rod or penni s.
Last Bullet
Some people smoke the best weed in the world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is she a yoruba actress? Check well, she most likely is.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by bqlekan(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
The thing dey leave traces?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by omowolewa: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is he an Inspector?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Optional2(f): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shuo no b new tin nah

if she is faithful @first he wont do dat

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Rukkydelta(f): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
50-28=22 I'm dumbfounded

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by NotNairalandi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
For your husband to inspect your toto I believe he has mental DISORDER!

And for you to take this rusbis h to court I believe you are suffering from Mental DISORDERNESS! grin

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by MrMcJay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think psychiatric tests should be conducted on intending couples before they get married. All these stories ehn,,, na wa!

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by virud: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Man (Pastor/Imam etc)joined them together Another man (Judge) separated them!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by dayleke: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.