Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation (31840 Views)

Conduit Electrical Installation For A Nairalander / The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / Earthing Materials: What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
ironheart:
great job you doing, keep it up.

Thank u sir
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Call us today
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by segcymoor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
topsy23:
Call us today
I did but not reachable grin
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
segcymoor:

I did but not reachable grin

Sorry boss. I was at lekki so I had flat battery. My glo line is always availble. 08051750560
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Proper earthing is very important. Call us today.
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks for your call
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by kingdenny(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Great job from you sir ,
Meanwhile if you looking for 100% copper earth rod , clamp, arrestor , mat , nail, tape , look no further , I am right here ,
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Call us today
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are here to give the best of our service
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Call us today .......
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
We want to appreciate all the good people of nairaland both home and abroad. May God continue to shower His blessings upon you all.
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

Thanks.
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks for calling
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Recent earthing done with picture. Sorry the camera not sharp enough

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Earth pit

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 4:09pm On May 03, 2016
Give us a call today
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:14am On May 31, 2016
Nice week ahead. Call us today
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
The charcoal and industrial salt are added in the earthing pit to simply increase the conductivity or in otherwords to reduce the resistance of the earth..this will give reliable earthing...
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Call us today
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello Topsy23,pls I want to ask you for an information.Pls I sent you an email from NL....Pls reply.
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:
Hello Topsy23,pls I want to ask you for an information.Pls I sent you an email from NL....Pls reply.

I have replied your mail.

Thanks
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Happy weekend
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by glcnigeria: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Our lightning protection systems can be highly individual. We make sure that each business, home or site that requires our services takes full advantage of our industry knowledge to get the best and safest lightning protection system available. Whether you are in construction on a new site, looking to improve existing lightning protection systems or are in need of a lightning protection consultant for a brand new system, look no further than Indelec lightning arrestor.
Indelec is a French brand that's know for its sensitivity, durability and cost effectiveness.
For purchase and installation of lightning arrestor, surge protection and perfect earthing system which at the end will protect your equipments.
For More info
Contact me

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2016
glcnigeria:
Our lightning protection systems can be highly individual. We make sure that each business, home or site that requires our services takes full advantage of our industry knowledge to get the best and safest lightning protection system available. Whether you are in construction on a new site, looking to improve existing lightning protection systems or are in need of a lightning protection consultant for a brand new system, look no further than Indelec lightning arrestor.
Indelec is a French brand that's know for its sensitivity, durability and cost effectiveness.
For purchase and installation of lightning arrestor, surge protection and perfect earthing system which at the end will protect your equipments.
For More info
Contact me

Oga glcnigeria, why not open your own thread and stop hijacking someone thread. The way you go about your business is unprofessional posting pictures of allconcept for your own advertisement. Pls all these.
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Call us today
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Do a proper earthing today and be rest assure of your installation
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by battleaxe: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Earthing pit located on site. However I notice that on touching the body of the AC condenser units, electrical shocks are usually received.

What should be the problem and what is the solution?

Thanks.
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
battleaxe:
Earthing pit located on site. However I notice that on touching the body of the AC condenser units, electrical shocks are usually received.

What should be the problem and what is the solution?

Thanks.

Check the electrical connection to the outdoor unit very well and make sure the live conductor is not touching the metal part.

Also check the earth cable from the distribution board to the unit and make sure is properly connected.

Hope the earth pit is properly done!
Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Earthing installation

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Recent Earthing done

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
We completed the earthing and also tested with our earthly meter. we got 0.12ohms which is the best value.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
bavkfilling of the earth pit done today. We achieved the value we want.

Re: Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation by topsy23: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Call us today and will handle your earthing system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? / Maryland Complex Under Construction Collapsed Yesterday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.