Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) (45280 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

You should try another emoticon, this one makes me laugh!

I actually replied you then.
tongue
then the opposite should get an opposite reaction grin
Maybe you don't actually understand what I'm referring to grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by zadok60: 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
Acekidc4:
Na Lie!! This is Film Trick, oh No Sorry; This is Miracle Trickgringrin
sin of the holy ghost is never forgiven..
s.m.h...i pray you don't fall victim someday
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 15, 2015
T.b Joshua abeg blind and cripple people full Alaba rago
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by wolelove(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
Acekidc4:
must you have to fool yourself.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:55pm On May 15, 2015
adexsimply:
then the opposite should get an opposite reaction grin
Maybe you don't actually understand what I'm referring to grin

angry
Gimme some credit here.
tongue
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Larryomooba(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
Lawprince:
I wonder what the millions of blind, deaf, dumb and crippled persons in Idi-Araba, Ajegunle, Ikotun and other axis in Lagos have done to God not to deserve His healing through TB Joshua. I don't eat such a poo at all. Stage play.

am not a tb Joshua fan oh buh boss u talk from ur anus....even in Jerusalem were Jesus stayed not all problem was solved...wen it is dere turn God will locate them!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
Gimme some credit here.
tongue
cheesy cheesy
I won!!!
Now reply what I sent grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
Let somebody shout Hallelujahhh shocked

Well, I hope it's okay to admit that I really don't believe this.
Talk of being a doubting Thom right now.

Heu i get this kalashnikov for u

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by trapQ: 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
Thank you!!! Pls pass some sense across to him
tumababa:

you will still say the people never had hiv or ebola.

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2015
wolelove:
must you have to fool yourself.
Do I Know you Sir??
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by yahrant140(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
the greatest gift from God to man is Christianity

unlike Islam religion of bomb and doom
may wrath of almighty Allah visit you and your household!! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
Him don start im magic again but if u want me to believe ur miracle go to sabo u go see plenty cripple,blinds and deaf dere so u can perfome ur miracle there
after that i go believe u

Na him go visit sabo abi na dem for sabo go find am go him church? u nor cewious!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2015
zadok60:
sin of the holy ghost is never forgiven.. s.m.h...i pray you don't fall victim someday
Dey dere dey Deceive ya self and by the way do I know you??
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Deejavu1(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2015
Acekidc4:
mr man don,t judge anybody
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by ritababe(f): 6:23pm On May 15, 2015
sochima1989:
abi...........abeg u dey contest for miss nairaland? Na be Buhari slum campaign team organising supervising traditional manager.(The medula oblongata of GMB till 2023)

no oh
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 15, 2015
yahrant140:
may wrath of almighty Allah visit you and your household!! Amen
ode
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by sold(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
TB Joshua is not only making waves in Nigeria but also worldwide. He's a pride to this nation. God bless his work both home and abroad.
Nice post Dear, i watched it live on emmanuel tv on the 8th and 9th. What a great crusade.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2015
d one Kumuyi always do y isn't it published ? boast not ...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by trapQ: 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
Did you see Jesus scouting for blind and crippled people Even Jesus met a disabled he asked of him, what do you want me to do for you... And the disabled made his request known to him. Its not like Jesus did not see his disability, But Jesus wanted him to speak for himself. You might as well ask why GOD didn't kill Satan and take all of us to heaven. Jesus didn't go to the disabled,bthey came to him
yemaldo:
T.b Joshua abeg blind and cripple people full Alaba rago
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2015
Pope22:
Me I like T.B Joshua
liking dis man is an understatement.me i Love tb joshua even though i have never been or benefited from his ministry. to God be the Glory.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2015
egbesunday:
Who is doubting?please always trust and believe God,I'm a living testimony.
Topic says 'tb joshua' (not God o) heals a man. Now people are blasting u are saying learn to trust God. We already trust God but not men who put themselves above God just to get recognition n still claim they are sent by God. I see all these stunts as Advertisement

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by rollex4ever: 7:02pm On May 15, 2015
was it all the blinds and crippled in Jerusalem Jesus healed?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by valandy99(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
Him don start im magic again but if u want me to believe ur miracle go to sabo u go see plenty cripple,blinds and deaf dere so u can perfome ur miracle there
after that i go believe u
It's only the believers will be healed, even the bible said it, pple of ur kind can neva be healed
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by barnabas91: 7:11pm On May 15, 2015
kay29000:
Video or I don't believe it. Oh yea, and also the documentary on the life of that man that was healed...start from when he was paralyzed. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
hahaha. Bros u no well o. Wetin concern dis topic wit ur last line.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by danlaw: 7:14pm On May 15, 2015
kcynho:
[size=18pt]MAGIC DOESN'T LAST LONG,SOMEONE SHOULD TAKE THAT MAN BK TO THE HOSPITAL [/size]

Well, if you call God's work MAGIC, you will experience same magic that will have you in the hospital.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 7:14pm On May 15, 2015
Ipledge:

Heu i get this kalashnikov for u

embarassedembarassed
I want a glock like this..
.9mm auto embarassed

Stop derailingangry

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Obanz2(f): 7:31pm On May 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
On May 8th and 9th, Prophet T.B Joshua held a crusade at the Aztec Stadium in Mexico City that was attended by over 100,000 people...and there he 'healed' quite a number of people including this man in a wheelchair. I don't know what his story is but as soon as T.B Joshua prayed for him, he got up from the wheelchair and praised God.
cc: lalasticlala ishilove emusmith virginfinder
Moving on. CeCe Winans, VaShawn Mitchell, Alvin Slaughter were all at the crusade.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FXqgHPv8xE8/VVX_TuB8NDI/AAAAAAAFPN0/6b3wFJhMka0/s400/01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OIocGIeDR2w/VVX-oDzJuyI/AAAAAAAFPMU/d2pUuGbQtOg/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GmnrSir6Qwg/VVX-o18KHTI/AAAAAAAFPMY/5_0EQrm6yVg/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Source
Emmaunel
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Trottle: 7:34pm On May 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Ehen? Na so this man get action? He no go yaba left go release the demons wey dey worry the patients dia? OGA JOSHUA,that should be your next bus stop.Emmm...when you are done performing wonders, biko locate my side come touch my account with the power of wealth. Thank you sir! grin
Aunty yii sha. grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by 36STATES: 7:35pm On May 15, 2015
They blocked him in South Africa, now he is in Mexico. The drug mafias there will hung him on a pole very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Trottle: 7:36pm On May 15, 2015
frisky2good:
What of all those that became crippled when his guest house collapsed?
abi o grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by VANHELLSING: 7:38pm On May 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
Nigerian Christians ve been doin mumu since d 90s! Carry on fools!
Foolish islamist....your revered prophet MUHAMMED is a bloody rapis.t who rape.d aisha @ 6 & rape.d many helpless donkeys & goat.
Or is the demon called ALLAH, that is responsible for all the terrorism going on around the world..............Spits on pedophile muhammed & demon allah tongue
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2015
God is love. Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.