Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) (45279 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 15, 2015
nufin tu say...

i nr knw weda na fake or real

lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by keenn: 7:51pm On May 15, 2015
Though jesus didn't heal all the challenged people he saw, but it is clear he didn't perform His miracles in the synagogues/temple/church. It was reported that this miracles were performed en-route.

Am not that certain about the authencity of miracles, because I am yet to see/know a person Or that knows a person that has been healed.

Lamarch's theory of use and disuse clearly depict how a paralytic limb/leg should be... A leg that has not been used should be reduced/atrophied, the alleged man been healed negated that rule. This should raise an eye brow to any unbiased mind.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by omoobanla(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2015
It's only for those who believe. That's what the Bible said brother.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by omoobanla(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
Him don start im magic again but if u want me to believe ur miracle go to sabo u go see plenty cripple,blinds and deaf dere so u can perfome ur miracle there
after that i go believe u

It's only for those who believe. That's what the Bible said brother
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
Him don start im magic again but if u want me to believe ur miracle go to sabo u go see plenty cripple,blinds and deaf dere so u can perfome ur miracle there
Oh ye with a little faith...even u can perform miracle if ur faith clicks with the person u re praying for...so even if tb joshua go to sabo if those cripples faith don't click with his notin I repeat notin will happen. So bro if u like doubt his ministry na u sabi.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Foolish islamist....your revered prophet MUHAMMED is a bloody rapis.t who rape.d aisha @ 6 & rape.d many helpless donkeys & goat.
Or is the demon called ALLAH, that is responsible for all the terrorism going on around the world..............Spits on pedophile muhammed & demon allah tongue
Thank u very much! U re welcome!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
On May 8th and 9th, Prophet T.B Joshua held a crusade at the Aztec Stadium in Mexico City that was attended by over 100,000 people...and there he 'healed' quite a number of people including this man in a wheelchair. I don't know what his story is but as soon as T.B Joshua prayed for him, he got up from the wheelchair and praised God.
cc: lalasticlala ishilove emusmith virginfinder
Moving on. CeCe Winans, VaShawn Mitchell, Alvin Slaughter were all at the crusade.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FXqgHPv8xE8/VVX_TuB8NDI/AAAAAAAFPN0/6b3wFJhMka0/s400/01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OIocGIeDR2w/VVX-oDzJuyI/AAAAAAAFPMU/d2pUuGbQtOg/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GmnrSir6Qwg/VVX-o18KHTI/AAAAAAAFPMY/5_0EQrm6yVg/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Source

Lies! Why didn't he foresee his building collapsing?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

If many of you are doubting the good work of God in this man's life and his miracles in Nigeria, you should look at his works outside the shores of this country. Stop being a doubting Thomas.

One day, you'll wake up. Amen
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Tariboy1(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
Different kind of human beings nai dey this place undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2015
synergycom19:

What Truth did u know?even quoting JESUS name?it's obvious you do not even read the Bible,but follow what your pastor tells you.

YOU ARE FREE TO BE DECEIVED. I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST IN 1983 AND I KNOW A LITTLE OF THE BIBLE AND ALSO OF END TIMES DECEPTION. I REPEAT TBJ IS FAKE. HE WILL TAKE MANY TO HELL. I BEG YOU, DONT BE DECEIVED.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Vick4rill(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2015
Lawprince:
I wonder what the millions of blind, deaf, dumb and crippled persons in Idi-Araba, Ajegunle, Ikotun and other axis in Lagos have done to God not to deserve His healing through TB Joshua. I don't eat such a poo at all. Stage play.
most of them are doubting thomas like you
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
Trottle:
Aunty yii sha. grin grin grin
Boda yii sha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by akinszz: 9:06pm On May 15, 2015
Gbe enue soun.
Acekidc4:
Na Lie!! This is Film Trick, oh No Sorry; This is Miracle Trickgringrin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Popemax(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
bro TB is good....
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by nwaezeubom: 9:18pm On May 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
On May 8th and 9th, Prophet T.B Joshua held a crusade at the Aztec Stadium in Mexico City that was attended by over 100,000 people...and there he 'healed' quite a number of people including this man in a wheelchair. I don't know what his story is but as soon as T.B Joshua prayed for him, he got up from the wheelchair and praised God.
Moving on. CeCe Winans, VaShawn Mitchell, Alvin Slaughter were all at the crusade.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FXqgHPv8xE8/VVX_TuB8NDI/AAAAAAAFPN0/6b3wFJhMka0/s400/01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OIocGIeDR2w/VVX-oDzJuyI/AAAAAAAFPMU/d2pUuGbQtOg/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GmnrSir6Qwg/VVX-o18KHTI/AAAAAAAFPMY/5_0EQrm6yVg/s400/2.jpg[/img]

I don't thing any body has ever heal anyone ever. This man couldn't heal a rat
ass. We have millions of cripple men and women in Nigeria, he should first of all heal them. Even in Mexico, lot of cripples, he does not have to come back to Nigeria; he need to stay in Mexico and heal them all.

Source
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
synergycom19:

What Truth did u know?even quoting JESUS name?it's obvious you do not even read the Bible,but follow what your pastor tells you.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Edunwa302(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Source

Yes I watched it live online till my battery went dead the blind Girl cldnt hold her joy as she cldnt believe it, thank you Jesus
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
Why is he not performing the miracle here in Nigeria?

Rubbish.!!!

Mtcheeeeew.!

UrennaNkoli:

If many of you are doubting the good work of God in this man's life and his miracles in Nigeria, you should look at his works outside the shores of this country. Stop being a doubting Thomas.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by onyekabe(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
until he heal an amputee. his miracles remain silent fake.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by holiboy: 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
I receive my portion of the grace upon the life of this man of God in jesus name
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by tayork(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2015
Raymondfayowole:
I will only blive dis story if u cn proove it scientifically

It is something no scientists can proof because it is extra ordinary to the physical world,the angels where performing so it the power of God so don't hope for any proof
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by arazanbal: 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
U guys should renember Jesus Christ could not perform miracle in is own twn or plce bcus of dr unbilif d bible says he mavel at dr unbelief
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by dsenator: 11:11pm On May 15, 2015
All the haters of this man should really sit down and ponder on why he has kept waxing stronger and stronger by the day and the clergymen they believe are truly for Christ are not matching up with the way the lord has been using him since as far back as 1992.Many Nigerians don't believe in whatever this man does but the white people that believe in practical manifestation of the work he is doing keep trooping to his church daily from all walks of life globally.Are we now saying that the power of Satan in tbj is greater than the power of Jesus Christ in our "men of God"?. Thiis man from the onset gave the name of his ministry synagogue church of all nations even when no single white man was attending his church in early nineties. It should be a big surprise if any prophet is honored in his own country as even Christ was not honored. Some even accused him of using belzeebub power to heal people. We accept Reinhard Bonke with no suspicion whatsoever because he is a white man and suspect tbj greatly because he is a black man.Let us be wise in our criticism.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by davien(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2015
Next thing you know the man on the wheelchair turns out to be the reverse flash... You can always count on TB to remind you of your favorite shows...

It's funny how Christians leap at any opportunity to call anything done by their fellow elk a "miracle" but hiss when presented with other religions "miracles"....talk about a double standard..

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2015
Wheel chair indeed..... Another 'arrangee' miracle.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by sold(m): 12:30am On May 16, 2015
Nigeria my country, persin do, dem go talk, persin no do, Dem go talk, small time nw dem go begin say Goodluck better pass Buhari. And na dem vote Buhari. Nigerians wetin we want sef.
If you're a christain and you're still here judging and doubting the work of GOD, i wonder how you'll explain what happened to most disciples of JESUS CHRIST, how dey died. Remember they do heal,prophecy and cast out Demons, and yet most of dem died terrible death, are you saying dey didnt see it coming?
IF JESUS IS TO COME BACK IN THIS OUR TIME, ITS THE SAME SO CALLED CHRISTAINS THAT WILL CRUCIFY HIM AGAIN.
With all the Haters and critise, yet this MAN grows stronger and stronger smiley
Tbj na my MAN.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by kcynho(m): 12:53am On May 16, 2015
danlaw:

Well, if you call God's work MAGIC, you will experience same magic that will have you in the hospital.
Am a Christian bro/Sis ,Gods does miracles but not when ppl has chosen to stage-manage it
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by daddynasa: 4:39am On May 16, 2015
An2elect2:
*coughs* *coughs* Nigerian hypocrites christians, how else would the devil lure you into darkness if not through lying signs and wonders? *coughs* one of his minister is at it again and blind fools can't see through the lie *coughs*

*walks out*

nansen$e
SMH
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by daddynasa: 4:46am On May 16, 2015
omojeesu:

YOU ARE FREE TO BE DECEIVED. I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST IN 1983 AND I KNOW A LITTLE OF THE BIBLE AND ALSO OF END TIMES DECEPTION. I REPEAT TBJ IS FAKE. HE WILL TAKE MANY TO HELL. I BEG YOU, DONT BE DECEIVED.
smh. the little bible u knw didn't tell u not to judge? half education can b very dangerous o.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:23am On May 16, 2015
daddynasa:
smh. the little bible u knw didn't tell u not to judge? half education can b very dangerous o.

My friend it's obvious you lack sound knowledge of the Word. That's why you don't understand me. It's ultimately not about TBJ. It's about the spirit behind him.

As for judging you misunderstand the Bible. When it comes to error and deception a wise person MUST ask questions, analyse by common sense and more, by the Holy Spirit, our Teacher. If you mean 'condemn', everyone yet to be in Christ is under condemnation of God ALREADY unfortunately so. That's what Jesus said:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I really truly condemn no man that CHRIST DIED FOR, but error and deception and the demonic / satanic spirits behing them. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers / "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.