Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) (4512 Views)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 12:59am On May 16, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Buhari we know, who is your father? A nonentity. Think well and stop behaving like your father. Nitwit.
You are a heap of poo. Smellos!
Re: Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 1:00am On May 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,you're a hater
Nope! Am a realist.
Re: Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On May 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Because they know he is on a suicide mission!!!

Wrong answer...... 0% Anyway I didnt expect more from somebody that calls a man old enough to be your grandfather names.. If you are actually a realist you would have been pointing out facts not calling names... Anyway advice from me to you, Read more newspapers and listen to news.
Re: Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:12am On May 16, 2015
Ceeesaw:

Wrong answer...... 0% Anyway I didnt expect more from somebody that calls a man old enough to be your grandfather names.. If you are actually a realist you would have been pointing out facts not calling names... Anyway advice from me to you, Read more newspapers and listen to news.
ooopps! Tell me more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Vs Boko Haram Special Forces Wiped Out / BIAFRA: A Facebook Post By An Ibo And How People Reacted (screenshots) / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.