Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam (1228 Views)

Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by talkingtruth: 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
It always surprises me when I hear muslims lamenting that Christians hate islam. Is it that they have no knowledge of the fact that about 50% of the pages of the quran are devoted to attacking the Jews and the Christians? So little is talked about pagans and their idols, in fact Muhammad was at a time reconciling them.

Muhammad called the Jews apes and monkies and that is not hatred on the part of the muslims. Nonsense. Who started hate speeches?

The sole reason allahh raised the quran is against the Jews and the Christians. Allahh is Satan in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by kay1one2(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2015
Excellent! Terrorism and islam cannot be separated. They have to bear the brunt of the effects of their hate religion.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Anas09: 7:42pm On May 15, 2015
Allah is not disguising as satan, he is outrightly satan. Satan hates those who belong to God, christians and jews. This are his names, lucifer, satan, allah, dragon, serpent, deciever, liar, theif, destroyer, accuser, feel free to add to the list. AND mohammed is his messenger and the muslims, Atheist etc are his disciples.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by talkingtruth: 7:52am On May 16, 2015
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by talkingtruth: 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2015
I bet you have never seen a Quran before.
talkingtruth:
It always surprises me when I hear muslims lamenting that Christians hate islam. Is it that they have no knowledge of the fact that about 50% of the pages of the quran are devoted to attacking the Jews and the Christians? So little is talked about pagans and their idols, in fact Muhammad was at a time reconciling them.

Muhammad called the Jews apes and monkies and that is not hatred on the part of the muslims. Nonsense. Who started hate speeches?

The sole reason allahh raised the quran is against the Jews and the Christians. Allahh is Satan in disguise.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by talkingtruth: 5:57pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
I bet you have never seen a Quran before.
What is the meaning of this?
You must be too old for this type of discussion.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2015
Get a copy of a Quran in English, its free online, read few pages and tell me where it says anything bad in the quran. and i would like you to show where it is stated that Muslims should kill without reason. Do not quote me a line, Quote me a complete sentence. and also not the hadith.
There is wisdom is the aged.

talkingtruth:

What is the meaning of this?

You must be too old for this type of discussion.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by talkingtruth: 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
Get a copy of a Quran in English, its free online, read few pages and tell me where it says anything bad in the quran. and i would like you to show where it is stated that Muslims should kill without reason. Do not quote me a line, Quote me a complete sentence. and also not the hadith.

Firstly, I know you are not a muslim. But the muslims, atheists and pagans have a meeting point: Satan.

The deity that is responsible for atheists not to believe in God is also responsible for muslims and pagan to believe in false god. This is why atheists, pagans, freethinkers have soft spot for islam.

Qur'an (9:29) - " Fight those who
believe not in Allah nor the Last
Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by
Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of
Truth, (even if they are) of the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission,
and feel themselves subdued."

You are qualified to be killed by muslims as a non-muslim.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle). According to the verse, Allah will allow the disabled into Paradise, but will provide a larger reward to those who are able to kill others in his cause.

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

These are some

1 Like

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
Hello

Muslims, pagans, atheists meeting point is satan, and the christians and fake jews meeting point is God, right?
Does your bible even teach or say anything concrete about God or satan? No, except that the bible describes both as things or entity you can't see, it describes them as spirits. Calling God spirit (alone) is the greatest sin against the Creator.

You will still have to learn how to identify and get the knowledge of God, of yourself and of the devil. It is of a paramount importance to your survival of both your body and soul, Your spirit can takecare of Himself/Herself.

Firstly- I'M A MUSLIM!

Secondly, If all other believe in false god (which is true in most cases), what makes you believe that yours is true? Is there anything concrete you can tell me about Him?

The Chapter and verse that you quote from is nice, But i do not understand why you don't know or understand the meaning of the word "FIGHT", It is quite easy, get all the synonyms of the word either from a dictionary or online. It will improve and develop both of our vocabularies.

Now, understanding the meaning of "Fight" concretely, I can now give you an example.

Very recently, A lot of countries and states have legalize homosexuality, What do you think about it?
The powers that be tried to enforce it on A Country like Ours "Nigeria", What do you think We should do, considering the fact that they are going to saction us in some sector of the economy?
Should we accept it or struggle against it?
One of the synonyms of Fight is Struggle.

talkingtruth:

Firstly, I know you are not a muslim. But the muslims, atheists and pagans have a meeting point: Satan.

The deity that is responsible for atheists not to believe in God is also responsible for muslims and pagan to believe in false god. This is why atheists, pagans, freethinkers have soft spot for islam.

Qur'an (9:29) - " Fight those who
believe not in Allah nor the Last
Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by
Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of
Truth, (even if they are) of the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission,
and feel themselves subdued."

You are qualified to be killed by muslims as a non-muslim.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
Hello

Muslims, pagans, atheists meeting point is satan, and the christians and fake jews meeting point is God, right?
Does your bible even teach or say anything concrete about God or satan? No, except that the bible describes both as things or entity you can't see, it describes them as spirits. Calling God spirit (alone) is the greatest sin against the Creator.

You will still have to learn how to identify and get the knowledge of God, of yourself and of the devil. It is of a paramount importance to your survival of both your body and soul, Your spirit can takecare of Himself/Herself.

Firstly- I'M A MUSLIM!

Secondly, If all other believe in false god (which is true in most cases), what makes you believe that yours is true? Is there anything concrete you can tell me about Him?

The Chapter and verse that you quote from is nice, But i do not understand why you don't know or understand the meaning of the word "FIGHT", It is quite easy, get all the synonyms of the word either from a dictionary or online. It will improve and develop both of our vocabularies.

Now, understanding the meaning of "Fight" concretely, I can now give you an example.

Very recently, A lot of countries and states have legalize homosexuality, What do you think about it?
The powers that be tried to enforce it on A Country like Ours "Nigeria", What do you think We should do, considering the fact that they are going to saction us in some sector of the economy?

What does "KILL" mean, what does "TEREOR" mean look these up and get back to me.

Exactly no one has any proof, we don't know what will happen when we die.
But people who worship a god that ORDERS them to " kill the unbelievers where ever they may be" are dangerous to the entire human race.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by talkingtruth: 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
Hello

Firstly- I'M A MUSLIM!

What is the meaning of your ''fight''? This is islamic meaning of ''fight'':

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror
into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off
their heads and strike off every
fingertip of them"

That is the verse of terrorism for you. .....''strike off their heads and their fingertips''.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 16, 2015
Muslim friends, the. best you can only do is to try to explain away these stark realities...ie that your religion and the prophet of it has some very very very dark sides to them.Even though you see the realities your selves. Like ur famous apologist, Dr zakir Naik, your answers will never. make sense. Ur attempts to whitewash Islam is failing very fast right before your face.I don't blame you either. Nevis I know that if I were raised. muslim, it would be difficult for me to accept these stark realities too becos of the strong emotional attachment. But I encourage you to be bold. nd ask questions about what you have been indoctrinated on.Its about ur soul here. and every body will give an account of his own soul to the creator.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2015
Hello

It would be righteous on your part to quote the Quran properly, so that you should not be from amongst the hypocrites. It would have been nicer and righteous of you to have start it from "verse 190 and unto 193". Again, never quote a language you have no idea of, and if you do, Most Africans don't understand what al-fitna means.

2: 190-193:
2:190 And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors.

2:191 And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you (in it), slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

2:192 But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

2:193 And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

The points of concentration- fight those who fight against you. (I will never let anybody in this life, or the next beat me or fight me without fighting or struggling back. If i die without fighting, i may be good, if in the cause of my death due to looking on like a fool, My wife and kids and mother is killed, God would not forgive me easily).

-Be not the aggressive. If you don't find my trouble, believe me, there won't be any reaction from me, If you obey the laws of my house and land, you can enjoy yourself in peace.

Kill them whereever you find them, DRIVE THEM OFF FROM WHENCE THEY DROVE YOU OUT. This simply means, take back what belongs to you. There is no crime in taking back what belongs to me.

Fight them not in the mosque except they fight me in it (same thing, don't just place your face comfortably for another to slap it well).

and if they desist, then forgive.

2: 244-
2:244 And fight in the way of Allah, and know that Allah is Hearing, Knowing. As Above, be not the aggressor.

2:216
Fighting, struggling, perseverance is prescribed to me, and though i may dislike it, yet I am to fight against that which will cause me evil.
bitter leave is bitter yet good for the body, pork taste good when fried, yet fried is bad for a Black person and pork is dangarous to anybody's wellness and health.

3:56 Then as to those who disbelieve, I shall chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.
How did the christians describe the endless suffering of sinners or disbeliever in hell? why do you prefer one against the other? don't be a hypocrite.

3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the Fire. And evil is the abode of the wrongdoers.

Didn't it state in the number 1 of the ten commandment that "thou shall no serve other EXCEPT your creator"? Why then did you turn knowing fully well that the word of God does not change? Didn't Jesus say He has not come to change the works of the prophets, Where then did the trinity come from?
Christians burnt a lot of so called witches back in the days, didn't Jesus called the jews sons of the devil?
"And men's heart shall fail them when they see what is to come", was that not in the bible?

4:74 So let those fight in the way of Allah who sell this world’s life for the Hereafter. And whoever fights in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
Like i said, you should understand the meaning of fight, it is not always physical, wrestle is another word for fight "we fight or wrestle not against the flesh....
If i stay my ways in the ways of righteousness in the midst of all these worldly things and sins, Don't I deserve a better hereafter or heaven? and remember fighting in the ways of Allah which is "be not the aggressor".

4:76 Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the devil. So fight against the friends of the devil; surely the struggle of the devil is ever weak.

Why would you have to cut the quote in half? Anyway the verse is straight to understand for the wise.

4:89 They long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level; so take not from among them friends until they flee (their homes) in Allah’s way. Then if they turn back (to hostility), seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take no friend nor helper from among them,

The devil ofcourse want the believers to join in to their filth, so that we can all be partakers of their punishment. good example- the enforcing homosexualism on us (you should now understand who the devils are).
yet that verse 89 did not end there it cont'd

..4:90 Except those who join a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you and fight you not and offer you peace, then Allah allows you no way against them.

I do believe the message above in 4:90 is clearer to the righteous.

And there is no more need for me to go further. The Quran is the most balanced book in the world, The bible too was, but it had been revised so many a times. The Quran too a little bit.

We should learn to read probably and judge adequately with truth, honour and integrity. Always say the truth no matter what at all times, If you can't because of pressure, better keep quiet. However always say the truth.

Are the arabs ok? definitely not, They have turned the teaching of Muhammad upside down, So are the christians more in 1000 fold. The Black people are just followers to their slave and colonized mentality.

[quote author=Trill post=33803533]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2015
It is also there in the Bible, Men's heart shall fail them seeing what is to come.
talkingtruth:

What is the meaning of your ''fight''? This is islamic meaning of ''fight'':

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror
into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off
their heads and strike off every
fingertip of them"

That is the verse of terrorism for you. .....''strike off their heads and their fingertips''.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2015
I know what will happen when we die.
Trill:

What does "KILL" mean, what does "TEREOR" mean look these up and get back to me.

Exactly no one has any proof, we don't know what will happen when we die.
But people who worship a god that ORDERS them to " kill the unbelievers where ever they may be" are dangerous to the entire human race.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2015
Salam Brothers and sisters on this thread, have you guys noticed that this OP with the new moniker 'TalkingTruth' is the same as 'Truthman2012'. I suspect he was banned and he's now gotten this new account to continue his fake and bigoted evangelism!
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
I know what will happen when we die.

Because you are a ghost?
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2015
No, ghost is a fairytale thing to scare children. ghost don't mean dead people, it is a different kind of creature.
Trill:

Because you are a ghost?
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
Hello

It would be righteous on your part to quote the Quran properly, so that you should not be from amongst the hypocrites. It would have been nicer and righteous of you to have start it from "verse 190 and unto 193". Again, never quote a language you have no idea of, and if you do, Most Africans don't understand what al-fitna means.

2: 190-193:
2:190 And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors.

2:191 And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you (in it), slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

2:192 But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

2:193 And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

The points of concentration- fight those who fight against you. (I will never let anybody in this life, or the next beat me or fight me without fighting or struggling back. If i die without fighting, i may be good, if in the cause of my death due to looking on like a fool, My wife and kids and mother is killed, God would not forgive me easily).

-Be not the aggressive. If you don't find my trouble, believe me, there won't be any reaction from me, If you obey the laws of my house and land, you can enjoy yourself in peace.

Kill them whereever you find them, DRIVE THEM OFF FROM WHENCE THEY DROVE YOU OUT. This simply means, take back what belongs to you. There is no crime in taking back what belongs to me.

Fight them not in the mosque except they fight me in it (same thing, don't just place your face comfortably for another to slap it well).

and if they desist, then forgive.

2: 244-
2:244 And fight in the way of Allah, and know that Allah is Hearing, Knowing. As Above, be not the aggressor.

2:216
Fighting, struggling, perseverance is prescribed to me, and though i may dislike it, yet I am to fight against that which will cause me evil.
bitter leave is bitter yet good for the body, pork taste good when fried, yet fried is bad for a Black person and pork is dangarous to anybody's wellness and health.

3:56 Then as to those who disbelieve, I shall chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.
How did the christians describe the endless suffering of sinners or disbeliever in hell? why do you prefer one against the other? don't be a hypocrite.

3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the Fire. And evil is the abode of the wrongdoers.

Didn't it state in the number 1 of the ten commandment that "thou shall no serve other EXCEPT your creator"? Why then did you turn knowing fully well that the word of God does not change? Didn't Jesus say He has not come to change the works of the prophets, Where then did the trinity come from?
Christians burnt a lot of so called witches back in the days, didn't Jesus called the jews sons of the devil?
"And men's heart shall fail them when they see what is to come", was that not in the bible?

4:74 So let those fight in the way of Allah who sell this world’s life for the Hereafter. And whoever fights in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
Like i said, you should understand the meaning of fight, it is not always physical, wrestle is another word for fight "we fight or wrestle not against the flesh....
If i stay my ways in the ways of righteousness in the midst of all these worldly things and sins, Don't I deserve a better hereafter or heaven? and remember fighting in the ways of Allah which is "be not the aggressor".

4:76 Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the devil. So fight against the friends of the devil; surely the struggle of the devil is ever weak.

Why would you have to cut the quote in half? Anyway the verse is straight to understand for the wise.

4:89 They long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level; so take not from among them friends until they flee (their homes) in Allah’s way. Then if they turn back (to hostility), seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take no friend nor helper from among them,

The devil ofcourse want the believers to join in to their filth, so that we can all be partakers of their punishment. good example- the enforcing homosexualism on us (you should now understand who the devils are).
yet that verse 89 did not end there it cont'd

..4:90 Except those who join a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you and fight you not and offer you peace, then Allah allows you no way against them.

I do believe the message above in 4:90 is clearer to the righteous.

And there is no more need for me to go further. The Quran is the most balanced book in the world, The bible too was, but it had been revised so many a times. The Quran too a little bit.

We should learn to read probably and judge adequately with truth, honour and integrity. Always say the truth no matter what at all times, If you can't because of pressure, better keep quiet. However always say the truth.

Are the arabs ok? definitely not, They have turned the teaching of Muhammad upside down, So are the christians more in 1000 fold. The Black people are just followers to their slave and colonized mentality.

So anywhere I see fight,kill or terror in the Quran I should just change the meaning and everything will be alright?
Also is lying a sin or not according to al-taqiyya deceiving unbelievers is very commendable

Could you also explain
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2015
gatiano:
No, ghost is a fairytale thing to scare children. ghost don't mean dead people, it is a different kind of creature.

Definition of the word ghost
an apparition of a dead person that is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
nebulous image, hazy, unclear, that is ghost. ghost is different from Spirits. There is spirit in you without which you can't have life. There is also a soul in you that is gifted to you by the spirit in you. your soul is actual the unique you and it is like a beam of your spirit. Thus, the spirit and the soul is YOU wrapped in a material vessel called body that would waste away when you are done with it.

Ghost is something like vampire, nacromancer etc.
Trill:

Definition of the word ghost
an apparition of a dead person that is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image.
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
Didn't christians do the same in the name of Jesus? Christians did not kill idolaters, they killed Muslims who in reality are the Black people, and till this very moment, they are still killing Muslims.
Trill:

So anywhere I see fight,kill or terror in the Quran I should just change the meaning and everything will be alright?
Also is lying a sin or not according to al-taqiyya deceiving unbelievers is very commendable

Could you also explain
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
Didn't God himself slay the idolaters and make them wonder 40 years without direction. Didn't God wipe out a whole people with flood? Well this do have a deeper meaning and spiritoscientific explanation to it.
Trill:

Could you also explain

Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by Nobody: 12:18am On May 17, 2015
gatiano:
Didn't christians do the same in the name of Jesus? Christians did not kill idolaters, they killed Muslims who in reality are the Black people, and till this very moment, they are still killing Muslims.

1. If you meant to offend me by involving Christians you must understand that I'm not religious.
2. Stop trying to change the subject.
3. What exactly do you mean by "in reality you mean black people" You are too off topic, by the way I would like to remind you that slavery is highly accepted in Islam
4. If by "they are still killing Muslims" you mean the American a against terror war in the Middle East they have their reason for doing so, you must also understand that the government sends soldiers to to fight, not just christians, they send soldiers of any religious background…… but if you meant something else then you're just saying nonsense
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by true2god: 8:33am On May 17, 2015
gatiano:
Can you show me where Jesus asked christians to kill idolaters? Where Jesus asked christians to fight anyone who do not take for a messanger of God? Where Jesus asked his followers to lay ambush against the infidels? All these were instructed by mohammed in the unholy quran, against the 'infidels'.

Is Islam still a religion of peace?
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2015
Hello, Peace unto You.

First of all, Always quote completely so that people can have a better and a complete understanding.
Quran, surah 48, verse 29 is as follows-
48:29 Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves. Thou seest them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking Allah’s grace and pleasure. Their marks are on their faces in consequence of prostration. That is their description in the Torah — and their description in the Gospel — like seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers on account of them. Allah has promised such of them as believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.

Do you still need an explanation of the quote?

Can you show me where Muhammad said to kill the idolater too? Please, do not present me with hadith.

Please, for your own sake family, Be truthful and say it as it is. Hate is the strongest emotions followed by envy and jealousy. For the wise and knowledgeable, they would understand that.

true2god:
Can you show me where Jesus asked christians to kill idolaters? Where Jesus asked christians to fight anyone who do not take for a messanger of God? Where Jesus asked his followers to lay ambush against the infidels? All these were instructed by mohammed in the unholy quran, against the 'infidels'.

Is Islam still a religion of peace?
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Re: Muslim Who Talks About Hating Islam by gatiano(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2015
Peace unto You, Good morning.

I'm not religious too. However, I am a spiritual being.
I am not trying to change the subject, I'm adding more explanation for better understanding.
If you concentrate, and You see the world as it really is, You would come to the understanding that it is all about Non-black people against the Black people of the planet. Religion is just a cover to decieve the Black people into killing one another.
White or light skin arabs are a small baby in terms of slavery compared to the caucasian christians and fake jews, they are expert in converting a Man into a nigger/negro or slave or bokohara.

In reality. Only Black people are or can be called the term "Muslims" and any other who love peace.
No Black person would stay in hell for long, not one. Because the filth or sin we commit is learnt or immitated, Thus what that hell means is actually cleaning oneself up and leaving aside that which is disagreeable to the universal order of creation and things. Thus everybody over the ages of 10 will go to hell(which is not a physical place, rather a condition), Even Jesus went there for three days.

You have or must have seen from many sources that 9/11 was an inside job, a false flag to invade. the devils are a war-mongering beasts.

So family, see things with your mind as they really are, not as it is reported by factions of interests.
Trill:

1. If you meant to offend me by involving Christians you must understand that I'm not religious.
2. Stop trying to change the subject.
3. What exactly do you mean by "in reality you mean black people" You are too off topic, by the way I would like to remind you that slavery is highly accepted in Islam
4. If by "they are still killing Muslims" you mean the American a against terror war in the Middle East they have their reason for doing so, you must also understand that the government sends soldiers to to fight, not just christians, they send soldiers of any religious background…… but if you meant something else then you're just saying nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra,(photo) / Thread For All Sons Nd Daughters Of D Dr.chris Okafor / How Long Shall We Continue To Wait Until He Pay My Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.