Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (4938 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 15, 2015
Here is the website of the Lower Niger Congress.

The Unity is real!

The better wine is yet to come.

www.lowernigercongress.org

I don't care if we answer Biafra, I don't care if we answer Lower Niger, I don't care if we have Biafra side by side with Niger Delta Republic.
What I just want is FREEDOM from a "country" created by slave traders.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks for sharing!

Thank God GEJ lost!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2015
Now this is the video of the inaugural congress held in Port Harcourt.

Folks, we are not hiding, we are not scared.

https://www.facebook.com/lowernigercongress/videos/vb.618603708275794/626180067518158/?type=2&theater

5 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by LubricatingOil: 7:13pm On May 15, 2015
What is lower niger?
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2015
LubricatingOil:
What is lower niger?

Former old Eastern Region of the slave traders "country" called Nigeria.
Known today as South South and South East.

11 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Thanks for sharing!

Thank God GEJ lost!

The loss is a huge gain for us.

14 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

The loss is a huge gain for us.

You can say that again and again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by socialmediaman: 7:26pm On May 15, 2015
Can this movement succeed without the support of the inhabitants of the territory? Many of them don't trust your intentions, they don't trust the leaders, they just want good governance, not familiar occupation by own people

7 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by LubricatingOil: 7:26pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

Former old Eastern Region of the slave traders "country" called Nigeria.
Known today as South South and South East.

But why can't the ibos stand on their own alone? Why are you keen to have the Ijaws in your new country?

I really want Biafra to succeed and I don't see that happening with forcing niger delta into it.

I have lived more that 12 years criss-crossing the creeks of niger delta to know that they will never be in a country with ibos.

best of lucks.

6 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
LubricatingOil:

But why can't the ibos stand on their own alone? Why are you keen to have the Ijaws in your new country?

I really want Biafra to succeed and I don't see that happening with forcing niger delta into it.

I have lived more that 12 years criss-crossing the creeks of niger delta to know that they will never be in a country with ibos.

best of lucks.

Obviously, you don't seem to understand this new development!

Please, stop speaking for us!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 15, 2015
LubricatingOil:

best of lucks.
Es

Bros. the President of the Lower Niger Congress is Fred Agbeyegbe.

He is not an Igbo man.

16 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by tupem: 7:34pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

Former old Eastern Region of the slave traders "country" called Nigeria. Known today as South South and South East.
you are on your own!

2 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2015
tupem:
you are on your own!

"We have change the driver, we have change the motor, it is no longer Ijaw man speaking for Ijaw nation, it is no longer Igbo man speaking for the Igbo nation, it is no longer Ibibio man speaking for Ibibio nation, etc, IT'S US (LNC) Speaking for US"

-Hilda Dokubo

Wake up bro.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2015
Its better Biafra is separated from Niger Delta republic, I want Biafra for all Igbos and open for non Igbos to join and leave at their own volition.

I don't like Lower Niger bullshit, it has racial undertone, like underdeveloped, third world countries and sub sahara africa.

Biafra is my choice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by socialmediaman: 7:39pm On May 15, 2015
The Igbos themselves hardly agree on this secession issue because this is clearly a self centered ambition. The issues that led to the declaration of the Biafra in the first place to an extent are being managed, though not completely resolved, fueled by corruption in my opinion. Good governance to me will help to resolve many of the underlying ethnic Differences and distrust.

These Biafra or Lower Niger guys are not being realistic, do they know the number of Igbos living and working in many parts of Nigeria including the FG? Where is the commerce and industry in the south east to cater for persons that might be affected by this move?

This is a media child's play if you ask me

LubricatingOil:

best of lucks.

3 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Its better Biafra is separated from Niger Delta republic, I want Biafra for all Igbos and open for non Igbos to join and leave at their own volition.

I don't like Lower Niger bullshit, it has racial undertone, like underdeveloped, third world countries and sub sahara africa.

Biafra is my choice

See the bigger picture!

7 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by tupem: 7:41pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

"We have change the driver, we have change the motor, it is no longer Ijaw man speaking for Ijaw nation, it is no longer Igbo man speaking for the Igbo nation, it is no longer Ibibio man speaking for Ibibio nation, etc, IT'S US (LNC) Speaking for US"

-Hilda Dokubo

Wake up bro.
with that funny looking site?! Una Neva ready! na Una pocket and belle Una wan fight for speak for yourself! meanwhile who is Hilda Dokubo
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
Can this movement succeed without the support of the inhabitants of the territory? Many of them don't trust your intentions, they don't trust the leaders, they just want good governance, not familiar occupation by own people

No body can govern us better than we can govern ourselves.
We are pushing for a referendum, let the people say no.
Yet, I dont see how it is your headache.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
tupem:
with that funny looking site?! Una Neva ready! na Una pocket and belle Una wan fight for speak for yourself! meanwhile who is Hilda Dokubo

Oga Tupen, any how you look at it, the most important thing is freedom from Nigeria: a living edifice of slavery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
Happy for the movement anything the will break this country peacefully is welcome

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by LubricatingOil: 7:54pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Obviously, you don't seem to understand this new development!

Please, stop speaking for us!

If you are truly an Ijaw man, not the pseudo abians like patience Jonathan claiming Okrika then start by lifting land sale embargo placed on ibos in several communities across niger delta or return Diobu back to ibos "The abandoned" properties.

The Ijaws I know, most of whom I've lived with don't cry about Jonathan's loss like the ibos. Every morning I listened to Nigeria info in portharcourt, the ibos are the ones always making tribalistic comments against others. They are the ones always crying blue murder and promising brime stone and fire.

Most Ijaws I know are happy that Jonathan is out, if so why are the ibos crying more than the bereaved?
Shall we talk about the Ikwerres? Those ones don't even want to hear anything ibos.

As cosmopolitan as portharcourt is, there's no single known elected official of ibo origin like the way we have in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by socialmediaman: 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
They'll definitely say no. I hope you'll accept their verdict and champion your efforts towards ensuring accountability and good governance in your respective states...

noblezone:

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
The Igbos themselves hardly agree on this secession issue because this is clearly a self centered ambition. The issues that led to the declaration of the Biafra in the first place to an extent are being managed, though not completely resolved, fueled by corruption in my opinion. Good governance to me will help to resolve many of the underlying ethnic Differences and distrust.

These Biafra or Lower Niger guys are not being realistic, do they know the number of Igbos living and working in many parts of Nigeria including the FG? Where is the commerce and industry in the south east to cater for persons that might be affected by this move?

This is a media child's play if you ask me

Everybody will not agree the same time.
However, awareness is growing.

The killing by Jihardists will continue, good governance or not.

If you think it is media childsplay, watch the video.

7 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by tupem: 7:59pm On May 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
you are on point! intentions based on greed of a few wanting to enrich their own generations not yet born! go to states in the delta you will be shocked at the state of its people! lower delta indeed! B4 fed govt go put Una to check na we we go arrange ourself first! angry this is the 21st century dude nobody be mumu! just like God said His judgement will start in the church. na so Niger delta own go start for the so called "thieving" leaders and barawo selfdeterminating bigots like op! angry no go find work do u hear!

4 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
They'll definitely say no. I hope you'll accept their verdict and champion your efforts towards ensuring accountability and good governance in your respective states...

Please, are you from the lower niger that you speak with such confidence?
Or a Nigerian who hates the idea of we governing ourselves?
Lets have the referendum first.
If they say no, then it is not yet time, but as for we leaving Nigeria; nothing will stop it.
It is a matter of time.

9 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 15, 2015
tupem:
you are on point! intentions based on greed of a few wanting to enrich their own generations not yet born! go to states in the delta you will be shocked at the state of its people! lower delta indeed! B4 fed govt go put Una to check na we we go arrange ourself first! angry this is the 21st century dude nobody be mumu! just like God said His judgement will start in the church. na so Niger delta own go start for the so called "thieving" leaders and barawo selfdeterminating bigots like op! angry no go find work do u hear!

And what has your post got to do with we not beng part of Nigeria?
If we become a country of thieves, so be it,
I dont see how it bothers you.

7 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by tupem: 8:05pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

you are a hypocrite! are Niger Deltans being governed well?! under a govt headed by someone from the Deltan state?! Abeg carry ur militant thinking from here!

2 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 15, 2015
Some folks are not at ease whenever subject like this is discussed.

God Bless Lower Niger
God Bless My People

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

And what has your post got to do with we not beng part of Nigeria?
If we become a country of thieves, so be it,
I dont see how it bothers you.
I don't know why some people are worried about us like they care. We don't nEed outsiders to tell us what we want. We shall decide for ourselves and live with the consequences of our decision.

7 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

Please, are you from the lower niger that you speak with such confidence?
Or a Nigerian who hates the idea of we governing ourselves?
Lets have the referendum first.
If they say no, then it is not yet time, but as for we leaving Nigeria; nothing will stop it.
It is a matter of time.
He is NOT!

3 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 15, 2015
tupem:
you are a hypocrite! are Niger Deltans being governed well?! under a govt headed by someone from the Deltan state?! Abeg carry ur militant thinking from here!

Hahahahaha!
militant thinking?

Yet, I am not the killing innocent people in their homes like we see in Benue and Nasarwa.
Am I the one bombing people just to please "Allah"?
Where have the blood of the innocent being flowing in Nigeria?

Bros, control yourself biko.

Okay, the Niger Deltans are not being governed well!
Even the South Easterners are not being governed well.

Yet, my question is this, what has that got to do with our freedom from the Whiteman's slave "country"?

9 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by NDPVF(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
LubricatingOil:

best of lucks.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Richest Countries In Africa - How The Mighty Has Fallen / It Seems Udom Is Losing / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.