Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother (564 Views)

Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? / Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) / Please Phone Gurus I Want You To Tell Me The Function Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by Jboyossai(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2015
will appreciate it if you drop any comment u feel will help...

Have been trying hard to download file explorer for my symbian(dont laugh, love my E5 more than all this modern phones) but after downloading and try to install, it will write certificate error... Have downloaded more than ten explorer from different source.....

The major reason i need this explorer badly is to hack my symbian phone....it says certificate error in virtually all the application i try to install....
I ve even set the app.manager to enable installation of all apps still to no avail ....

will appreciate it if you can help me with solution to this...
If u still have it in your phone kindly help by sending me the app via email (jboy8844@gmail.com)

And if there is any alternative to file xplorer in hacking of symbian...let me know pls.

Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2015
You are using an E5 .... I had the same problem too... I was told my fone has expired.... so I just bought anoda one
Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by Jboyossai(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
You are using an E5 .... I had the same problem too... I was told my fone has expired.... so I just bought anoda one
Cant buy another one...bought this one recently....

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by TDonald: 10:26pm On May 15, 2015
Jboyossai:
will appreciate it if you drop any comment u feel will help...

Have been trying hard to download file explorer for my symbian(dont laugh, love my E5 more than all this modern phones) but after downloading and try to install, it will write certificate error... Have downloaded more than ten explorer from different source.....

The major reason i need this explorer badly is to hack my symbian phone....it says certificate error in virtually all the application i try to install....
I ve even set the app.manager to enable installation of all apps still to no avail ....

will appreciate it if you can help me with solution to this...
If u still have it in your phone kindly help by sending me the app via email (jboy8844@gmail.com)

And if there is any alternative to file xplorer in hacking of symbian...let me know pls.
like seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by Jboyossai(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2015
TDonald:
yea, seriously serious.
Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Phahahahahaha @ phone has expired. Who uses Symbian in this age? Old school. No offence to you Jboyossai. Symbian interface is annoying.
Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:45pm On May 15, 2015
TDonald:
As in!
Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by Jboyossai(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2015
Sorry to say but i need links or help and not all this things you guys are saying
Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by TDonald: 10:55pm On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
As in!
check the bolded

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:38am On May 16, 2015
TDonald:
check the bolded
Yeah, I get you. I share in your opinion, hence my "as in" comment.

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by holysaint1(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2015
bro... dont mind dese peeps above ... Just search for a signed version of s60v3 explore.. And install.. It should work.. Afta dat u can root ur fone nd upgrade it to the latest version...
Re: Phone Gurus, Seriously Need Your Help...pls Help A Brother by etidolla: 5:31am On May 17, 2015
bro just go to this link and download http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/649691
the file is called norton symbian hack.
the steps
1. wipe your phone (hard reset)
2. install noton antivirus, open it and scroll down to quarantine list and extract all
3. uninstall the noton antivirus
4. install ROM patcher and violla u are good to go.

I believe the steps will guide u am available to help whatsapp 08139532430.

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Android Phones For Amateur. / Why Does My Phone Hangs When The Network Is Bad? / For Online Phone Engr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.