Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

#innjoo Mega Speed 2GB RAM Era# Really ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #innjoo Mega Speed 2GB RAM Era# Really ? (570 Views)

Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#innjoo Mega Speed 2GB RAM Era# Really ? by MusicKing(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2015
I have been following the new uprising company - InnJoo for some time, and yesterday they posted two film-post-like pictures on their facebook with the theme # InnJoo Mega speed 2GB RAM#, cause the InnJoo ONE is 2GB RAM and the upcoming Note Pro is also 2GB RAM as well as the new released InnJoo Fire featured with 2GB Fire... It seems that the InnJoo is gonna start the 2GB Era since the #Jumia Mobile Week Megathon# with the three different level 2GB RAM smartphones (ONE + Fire + Note Pro). Although actually it seems that 2GB RAM is not a new big thing for the smartphone market, cause we even now have heard about 3GB, 4GB,phones, but I think it's still a big move for the Nigeria from InnJoo, cause actually we need the companies to provide us larger storage phones, i mean, 1 GB is clearly not enough for us right now and it should be disappeared from the history now, but as we know, the more larger storage the phone equipped with, the higher price it would be, so if some company could provide us what we need for a smartphone with a quite reasonable price, then it should be welcomed. In most of the cases, the customer could be benefited through the competition between the companies, what's your saying, my friend?

Also there is an article from the jumia guys about this topic http://blog./jumia-mobile-week-megathon-experience-mega-speed-with-innjoo/

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Twrp Recovery For Infinix Hot / Raceline CC Game Android Solutions Tool Credit And Cash APK Ios / Pls How Can I Change My Prefered Storage To Memory Card(samsung Duos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.