Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 (659 Views)

13 Times Nigerian Women Proved They Are Beautiful In Photos / Women In Bras / 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 by amzee(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2015
Check out the hairstyles!
Fashionistas!

Photo credit:
SeeMeSeeNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2015
Mehn!!!..see original gallax...hehehehe
Re: Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 by amzee(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
Na original nt adulterated gallax wey dem dey do now..
Re: Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 by SirHouloo(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
So this is the natural look of our ladies... How come we are being deceived nowadays?
Re: Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 by Jennydoris(f): 11:41pm On May 15, 2015
See natural hair.. nowadays, the use of relaxer and other chemicals have destroyed our hair all in the name of beauty!

Look at their faces.. So natural.. Today if you do not use brown powder, foundation, conceal er.. Then obviously you will somehow look odd in the midst of other girls/women....

Take a look at their brows... No artificial Nike line.. You have to spend 5 to 10 minutes in defining your brow, if not your makeup will not be defined..

The women of olden days are so blessed because they didn't go through all this struggles that some of us are going through now, because when ever I glance through my mum's wedding pictures to see how natural she looks without any makeover.. Then I wonder if there is any lady that will do her wedding without that which conceals our real beauty in the name of makeup.

Yet they marry on time without makeup, without even thinking of how they look. Today some of us spend a fortune in the name of looking good yet we sometimes end up looking like a zombie... Even after the whole make overs.. Guys sometimes gets scared of taking us to mama because some of us have decided to shine brighter than our future....

Women of the bygone era.. I wish I belong to that era...

So long a talk.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Women In 1922 by Nobody: 12:18am On May 16, 2015
their swag tight gan.

(1) (Reply)

Vivica Fox Wig #HelpNeeded / How To Find Your Cheekbones For Perfect Makeup Application / Our Dresses Are Available And Also Tops And Kimonos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.