Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. (10980 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 3:44am On May 16, 2015
Elegant, classy, and beautiful, Omo sexy. kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 3:45am On May 16, 2015
kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by kilokeys(m): 3:47am On May 16, 2015
ibadi yen.. oma le se eyan le ese joor...

ibadi to badt gan.

if only she would just take pictures, and act..

“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

proverbs 17 vs 28
e dey bible o
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 3:48am On May 16, 2015
kiss beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 3:49am On May 16, 2015
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 3:50am On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:
ibadi yen.. oma le se eyan le ese joor...

ibadi to badt gan.

if only she would just take pictures, and act..

when a fool keeps quiet, he or she is thought wise... when he/she opens their mouth, they remove all doubts..
e dey bible o
huh
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 4:00am On May 16, 2015
Well she is not

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by pyyxxaro: 4:09am On May 16, 2015
Vanity upon Vanity = Vanity tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by CircleOfWilis: 4:17am On May 16, 2015
Over rated , especially by the yoloba guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Divineluv14(f): 5:18am On May 16, 2015
Doesn't have a beautiful smile undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 5:43am On May 16, 2015
Divineluv14:
Doesn't have a beautiful smile undecided
Stop hating my dear, it will do u no good.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 5:44am On May 16, 2015
Beauty and class. cool but she should stop insulting people that are trekking because its non of her damn business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 5:45am On May 16, 2015
dovelike:
Well she is not
Then who come be? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Divineluv14(f): 5:45am On May 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Stop hating my dear, it will do u no good.

....And you are?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 5:47am On May 16, 2015
Divineluv14:

....And you are?
Her husband undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Divineluv14(f): 5:48am On May 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Her husband undecided
I see
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 16, 2015
Divineluv14:

I see
LOL...na joke I dey joke O. But were u really serious about what u said earlier?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Divineluv14(f): 5:58am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=sameer1212 post=33784436]LOL...na joke I dey joke O. But are u really serious about what u said earlier?[/quot

Of course. She looks more beautiful when she's not smiling
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 6:02am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Divineluv14 post=33784477][/quote]Really? I have never notice that sha. May be because she is my crush and u know if u are crushing on some one, u will not see their bad side. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Divineluv14(f): 6:06am On May 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Really? I have never notice that sha. May be because she is my crush and u know if u are crushing on some one, u will not see their bad side. grin

shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 6:08am On May 16, 2015
Divineluv14:

shocked
LOL... grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by pretydiva(f): 6:57am On May 16, 2015
She's biuriful no doubt. Buh definitely not d most biuriful actress in nollywood. She can't b compared 2 my genny kiss

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Yustash001(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2015
Beautiful but definitely not the most beautiful....

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by robosky02(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2015
@ Rokiatu

now i see where you get your inspiration too much similarity

............. hmm ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by buskie13(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
she's OVERRATED

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by tpiadotcom: 9:12am On May 16, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Over rated , especially by the yoruba guys

the majority of her male fan base is probably not Yoruba and possibly not Nigerian.

the Nigerian celebrity scene is not dictated by Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by SailorXY: 9:22am On May 16, 2015
aka big nyash tiny brezz

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2015
rokiatu:
kiss kiss
Missed You goddess.... I bet You'll be hotter dan dat wen You're at her age...
BTW, shz ma close neighbour in Lagos, Ojo, Ipaye. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2015
Beautiful, with a classy dress sense.
Her stylist should be paid double......if she gat any.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2015
Neroze:
[b]BTW, shz ma close neighbour in Lagos, Ojo, Ipaye. ;[/b]D
Really. I need to pay you a visit. cheesy wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by fr3do(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
Mercy Johnson is a finer and a more bankable actress.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2015
yes ooooooooooooooooo

the street name na she own am self!

Neroze:
BTW, shz ma close neighbour in Lagos, Ojo, Ipaye. grin

meanwhile no allow make rokiatu coman visit u without bringing lala247 ooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEWARE: Please Note For Those Who Love To Watch Xvideo / Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion / Worlds Most Expensive Wedding.sultan Of Brunei Son In Mind Boggling Splendor Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.