Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. (10982 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by xenten: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Elegant, classy, and beautiful, Omo sexy. kiss

Hi, Rokia,
Kindly PM please.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nayah(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
I would say Genevieve Nnaji is the mos. beautiful Nigerian actress even though Omo is really pretty too but the Igbo girl got something special my point smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by onila(f): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Nayah:
I would say Genevieve Nnaji is the mos. beautiful Nigerian actress even though Omo is really pretty too but the Igbo girl got something special my point smiley
Genevieve aint that pretty just a good actress with grace
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nayah(f): 4:36am On Jun 27, 2015
onila:
This is your opinion not mine wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2015
onila:
I agree.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by onila(f): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2015
rokiatu:
I agree.
aww thanks boo

I used to think she was so pretty before
and I even thot she was cuter than Halle Berry grin

all of a sudden, she just looks blah to me tongue

shes still the most beautiful African actress because of her grace but not actually pretty

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2015
onila:
aww thanks boo

I used to think she was so pretty before
and I even thot she was cuter than Halle Berry grin

all of a sudden, she just looks blah to me tongue

shes still the most beautiful African actress because of her grace but not actually pretty
right. She's just really stylish, graceful and polished. She ain't that pretty.

But seriously prettier then Halle Berry? Girl you ok? grin not even in her next life time. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable / JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. / Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Zulu Culture" By Going Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.