Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) (69130 Views)

Sani Abacha's Grandchildren Pictured With Dolphins In Dubai / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by omoadeleye(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2015
omenka:
You don't need to be seeing someone eye to eye to have issues with them, neither do you need to be under the same roof with someone to see them eye to eye. Would they be barred from their father's house

so when they rarely visit their father house, what can bring the issue of fights? you can expect them to visit their father house and still be expecting their fathers wife to cook for them or be the one to wash their clothes, they will all be busy with their life's too, or they wanna get jealous of their father, so no point from u bro!
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ArabianPrince: 11:06am On May 16, 2015
Guy on the left is in-law, next is son but younger than the guy (Cyril- Eldest) on the extreme right. The lady asking the public to leave her father alone in another thread follows the guy on glasses. Lucky man, this is a challenge to all those guys out there, making silly comments about his choice of woman rather than wish him well. If he can win the heart of a beautiful lady....then look for how to win yours and stop whinging. cool
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by omenka(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2015
omoadeleye:

so when they rarely visit their father house, what can bring the issue of fights? you can expect them to visit their father house and still be expecting their fathers wife to cook for them or be the one to wash their clothes, they will all be busy with their life's too, or they wanna get jealous of their father, so no point from u bro!
Smh. You are simply naïve. I guess I know why.

Have a nice day.
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by miqos02(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2015
meshacha1:
I have a question, what happened to oshiomole mean wife....is she dead?
If his original wife(mother of this his children) is still a life so what prompted him to marry another?
she had cancer and died
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by princepee: 11:48am On May 16, 2015
ArabianPrince:
Guy on the left is in-law, next is son but younger than the guy (Cyril- Eldest) on the extreme right. The lady asking the public to leave her father alone in another thread follows the guy on glasses. Lucky man, this is a challenge to all those guys out there, making silly comments about his choice of woman rather than wish him well. If he can win the heart of a beautiful lady....then look for how to win yours and stop whinging. cool
ol boy u seems to know the family wella re u one of them? I dey suspect u.
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by annibro(f): 11:49am On May 16, 2015
nerodenero:
The third dude from the right grin, Badoooo Doctor. Hope you don repent now as Zaria babes haven't recovered since you left grin. I wonder how you cope with patients sha! Remember, Osho Senior's new babe na no go area grin. Badoooooooo grin

Is dat Tope, d one dat graduated frm Air Force Military sch Jos?
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by annibro(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2015
ArabianPrince:
Guy on the left is in-law, next is son but younger than the guy (Cyril- Eldest) on the extreme right. The lady asking the public to leave her father alone in another thread follows the guy on glasses.

There's ds son of his who finished high school from Air Force Military Sch Jos & went 2 ABU Zaria. Could he be d one in d middle?
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ArabianPrince: 12:13pm On May 16, 2015
@Princepee. I have my own family and not one of them. Nothing spectacular. Anyone who attended Command Secondary School Kaduna in the early 90s will most probably know them just like they know Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. All it takes is media attention to be a celebrity. Are you a celebrity worshipper. Cos am not one. cool
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ArabianPrince: 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
@ annibro- The guy on glasses and the complaining daughter went to Command Secondary School Kaduna same set with your celebrity actress Omotola. Before proceeding to ABU zaria for medical studies but am not certain if he completed medical school.

You seem to be interested in the guy (Middle)? Good luck. grin
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by queensmith: 12:48pm On May 16, 2015
youngchizi:
he get all these and still won marry again, wetin he won born na?

he'll need company now
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by kristisking(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
meshacha1:
If his original wife(mother of this his children) is still a life so what prompted him to marry another?
He lost his wife two years.ago
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by kristisking(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
meshacha1:
He lost his wife two years ago
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by omoakin111: 1:28pm On May 16, 2015

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by annibro(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2015
ArabianPrince:
@ annibro- The guy on glasses and the complaining daughter went to Command Secondary School Kaduna same set with your celebrity actress Omotola. Before proceeding to ABU zaria for medical studies but am not certain if he completed medical school.

You seem to be interested in the guy (Middle)? Good luck. grin

grin who no like better tin. Ok! Maybe its command. I sha know he went 2 a military kinda school & was trying 2 initiate an allumni den 4 dose who finished frm Military schools. He actually dropped frm Fac of medicine after 100L or 200 as he was more politically inclined. He had one kinda yoruba name dat sounds like Tope.
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Okwori12(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2015
I believe Adams is the most popular celeb of the week on nairaland. abi na Omotola?
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by density688(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2015
D boys r not happy, as if they force dem to snap d pic
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ideology(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2015
Cute guys, good to have a light complexion lady around lipsrsealed
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
Papa Oshomo is too old to be young........
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by dmj4real(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
meshacha1:
his first wife is late she died of cancer I guess
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ArabianPrince: 3:53pm On May 16, 2015
@Annibro...Yes you are right about his medical and political career. I don't know about his Tope name. I call him Agadi..that is another story entirely. Good luck in your celebrity sons chase. grin
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by annibro(f): 5:20pm On May 16, 2015
ArabianPrince:
@Annibro...Yes you are right about his medical and political career. I don't know about his Tope name. I call him Agadi..that is another story entirely. Good luck in your celebrity sons chase. grin

Thank u my bros. God will do it 4 me.
Marriage ends here on earth, so its better 2 enjoy it 2d fullest while it lasts grin grin
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by quiet006storm: 5:36pm On May 16, 2015
how do you hold on to what you believe in the face of persecution? what should you do? find out as you read here and share with someone who needs to hear about it Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ArabianPrince: 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
@ Annibro. Great. Good thinking. Enjoy yourself...you got only one life to live. Live your life.

Guess you are a wife material with wife credentials. Happy Married Life in advance. grin
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by nerodenero: 8:28pm On May 16, 2015
annibro:

Is dat Tope, d one dat graduated frm Air Force Military sch Jos?
The one I am describing schooled in Zaria and not Jos. I think his name is Cyril . I am not too sure as it's over ten years I saw him last.
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by austinesteve(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
Aitee1:
I'm happy none of them resemble osho baba facially all thanks to osho baba late wife may her beauriful soul continue to R.I.P! sad

Austinesteve you see why you need to dump that ugly akamkpa girl fast so we do the needful tongue

Hahahahahah
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by madgoat(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See how all of them are looking as if they want to cry, they will be like, "but daddy why? Is how mother not good enough for you"

well congratz adams oshomole

but the camera man made a mistake when snaping the pics, he suppose to brighten the pics to 100%, atleast so that adams oshiomole would show in the pics, i was only seeing the wife,[/b] adams just looks like darkness himself[b].

Dats wicked grin grin
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
Lol
Flashh:
E be like say na Adam Oshiomole get FP these days, e don collect am from Toto Dickson. embarassed

Mr Seun how much did he paid you for these adverts. grin

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Flashh: 11:38pm On May 25, 2015
Dugozpweeti:
Lol
Am sorry not to have replied... Was too busy that's why.

How you doing? smiley
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by KanwuliaJara: 12:34am On May 26, 2015
Edo pipo WOR WOR sha!
Twa!!!!! cry
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Julleytex(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
Back to sender! You had a quality training, yet you still sound like a Yoruba goat. You should have kept silent and reserve you ignorance, that to talk and expose your stupidity... #You have bought a generation curse for yourself#
Adewunmi84:
may be ur father too is an animal.you are not well trained.Am sure your past generation and present generation never and will never smell the kind of wealth,fame and popularity Adams oshiomole have.Omo ale jati jati.You are not well trained by your parents and in the first place,they should have dumped you in a closet with a condom then.
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 30, 2015
Julleytex:
Back to sender! You had a quality training, yet you still sound like a Yoruba goat. You should have kept silent and reserve you ignorance, that to talk and expose your stupidity... #You have bought a generation curse for yourself#
So e pain u sey a curse u...omo ale jatijati...why cursing or abusing elders when you know u can't even shoulder same!!!
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
Flashh:

Am sorry not to have replied... Was too busy that's why.

How you doing? smiley
I've been busy too. I'm doing good and hope same goes to you.
*whispering in your ears* What's this signature thing and how do you check that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.