Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (57663 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by RYANAYO(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2015
Nigeria - According to newly wedded governor Adams Oshomhole of Edo state, his new bride Iara Fortes is "understanding, caring and a loving lady.

Speaking to newsmen after his wedding ceremony yesterday, he expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.

adams oshiom n wife

“This is something that one is happy about. I am also happy that I have friends across all political divide. The occasion reminds me that across all divides, we have friends and well-wishers.”

“She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that I return home late, some times 3am. She understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap” he said.

See the pics from the wedding below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2ZR1mDX8Q

Source http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oshiomhole-speaks-why-i-married-iara-fortes.111849/

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Acekidc4(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2015
Oshobaba Ride On, You Owe us No Explanation!!

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Eyepencil: 8:37am On May 16, 2015
You will live long to enjoy your newly acquire kitten. Enjoy my governor.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Daviewonder(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2015
Iranu!! Abasha!!!

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by politricks: 8:40am On May 16, 2015
I pray you enjoy her till the end of your life. But i must warn you. Never tell her 'go and die'........She might take it personal.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by frodobee: 8:52am On May 16, 2015
E don tey wey him dey chop this one. He just privatized wetin Abacha dey import. Good one Osho, enjoy. Never tell her "go and die" else she will send you to meet Abacha.

30 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2015
Good 4 him
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by saintgp(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
Additionally,the comrade governor having said the afore-mentioned,wish to reiterate as usual;anybody that is not ok/happy with his getting married again should:"go and die".

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by tpiadotcom: 9:04am On May 16, 2015
saintgp:
Additionally,the comrade governor having said the afore-mentioned,wish to reiterate as usual;anybody that is ok/happy with his getting married again should:"go and die".
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by iamrealdeji(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2015
Oshiomole said she appreciates the nature of his job,which woman wouldn't appreciate the nature of his job?

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by ddaammyy(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2015
Tell us how and where u guys met. That's the only suitable nd romantic explanation nd not why u married her, afterall they say "love is blind" cheesy wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Lordave: 10:26am On May 16, 2015
Osho, you know you can't deceive me.

I know you married her cos Ojukwu married Bianca. tongue

You wan deny am?

18 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by kenny091(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2015
Osho baba, sharp guy. I can't wait for I go dye and akpororo explanation of the matter sha. When the new wife calls osho to say she's feeling Hot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by rayopt(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2015
Lordave:
Osho, you know you can't deceive me.

I know you married her cos Ojukwu married Bianca. tongue

You wan deny am?
kekekekekeke.....laffin in swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by eazisky(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2015
Sai baba, we knw say u wan correct ur colour by mixing

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 10:38am On May 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Nigeria - According to newly wedded governor Adams Oshomhole of Edo state, his new bride Iara Fortes is "understanding, caring and a loving lady.

Speaking to newsmen after his wedding ceremony yesterday, he expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.

adams oshiom n wife

“This is something that one is happy about. I am also happy that I have friends across all political divide. The occasion reminds me that across all divides, we have friends and well-wishers.”

“She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that I return home late, some times 3am. She understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap” he said.

Source http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oshiomhole-speaks-why-i-married-iara-fortes.111849/
this guy sha.
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by stexsy(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
RYANAYO:

adams oshiom n wife

who cares?
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by repogirl(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
Loooooool, mother your kids who are older than her?some even with kids of theirs? The more I think about it, the funnier it gets.

Lara Fortes, see you have become a grandmother at your young age, anyway you still hot sha.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Bobbylano: 11:20am On May 16, 2015
Still Searching for admission or Job??

Become an expert in the installation of CCTV and how to view it remotely on the internet via your Mobile phone or Laptop within 2days training for just 15,000 naira.

For more info visit www.bondlinetech.com
Or call 09032588971

https://m.facebook.com/bondlinetech?refid=52&__tn__=C
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Aitee1: 11:54am On May 16, 2015
Ooh poor Dillish Ethiopian beauty don outsmart you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by omenka(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
Tell us how and where u guys met. That's the only suitable nd romantic explanation nd not why u married her, afterall they say "love is blind" cheesy wink
Oh, come off it. He doesn't owe you, me, or even God and explanation. What he does with his private life shouldn't be anyone's business. He's an adult and so is his wife. Whatever choices they make is simply their business.

Nigerians sha.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Paitty(f): 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
HML to u Osho baba
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by babfet(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
She no wan ferrari, na jet she want

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by kizzybalze(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2015
She understands,she understends bla bla bla, Na money explain give her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Chivee(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2015
Planning a trip to Ethiopia
Going on the hunt....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by khassy(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2015
shoro niyen undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Creamz(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2015
No need for explanation. You like what you see and she loves what you have, so no need of telling us long story. Just pray that her genes are strong enough so that your child with her will look like her and not you.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
grin Como start to dey akpako!
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by sammyj: 1:29pm On May 16, 2015
Baba Oshi hater should go and hug transformer or go and die! !
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by sammyj: 1:30pm On May 16, 2015
Baba Oshi hater should go and hug transformer or go and die !!!
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by okooloyun1(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2015
Baba carry go no story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.