Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter (834 Views)

AMCON VS BMB: What Nigerians Should Be Properly Informed of - Mohnice / Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks / “your Mother Was Not Properly Married To Your Father” – David Mark Insults Dan O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter by Alxmyr(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2015
Daughter of Edo State governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole said she was absent from the wedding of her father because she was not properly informed.

In a report on Metro Naija website, Winifred said, ‘The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed.’

She says however urged Nigerians to respect the decision of her father to marry an Ethiopian beauty, Lara.

''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and my question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly'.'

She however wish the couple, ‘a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy.’

http://believeafrica.net/i-was-not-properly-informed-about-my-dads-wedding-oshiomoles-daughter-p669-108.htm
Re: I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter by Acekidc4(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2015
Ok Oh, we don Hear!!

She was Not Properly Informed about her own Papa Wedding; Shoro Niyen Sha
Re: I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2015
Stop fronting and say the truth! You are pissed off that your father remarried!
Re: I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter by Rosemary216(f): 10:41am On May 16, 2015
Yes oooo... Make una leave d man, him wife nd daughters ooo... @ least we don get anoda Ojukwu nd Bianca! If una dey vex go marry ur own!!!
Re: I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter by Qmab: 11:25am On May 16, 2015
'what does not properly informed' means? Any one with a clearer idea care to elucidate cos i dnt understand.
Re: I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter by shift15(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2015
Qmab:
'what does not properly informed' means? Any one with a clearer idea care to elucidate cos i dnt understand.

She needed to be consulted and approve the young girl....Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Dame Jonathan And Husband Fight Over PDP Bot Chairmanship Position / Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium / Ogbunaya Onu SFG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.