Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] (27685 Views)

GEJ Trekkers Finally Leave Otuoke For Abuja(photo) / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2015
kizzybalze:
Mind u, i'm from the Southern part of Nigeria, FULL BLOODED IGBO BOY, but i have out grown ethnoreligious pilitics and sentiments, if i claim i love Nigeria and wish her the best then i most demand d best for her, its less than 2wks from nw and every one will begin to knw and feel what govt. is....God keeping us alive.
yep.. dats rite... I wish dat too.. buh nigeria is full of hypocrites and liars... dats my fear...
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by CountDracula(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2015
olokpa11:
I don't knw where u are from, but in delta state, medical is basically free, u only pay for your drugs. And martanity is totally free. So Pls take ur dracula mouth and keep it elsewhere(proudly nigerian, proudly delta) smiley
All dis jargon english ure sayin sef.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2015
onosprince:
If na wen i still dey school for abraka, i for join dem reach eku... Den ambulance go rush me go hospital from dere grin
then you need to walk for health
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:
All dis jargon english ure sayin sef.
obviously you can't read!
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by kizzybalze(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2015
Xetima:

When I read your opening line, I thought this might really be an objective analysis. But no as usual, you blew it yet again.

Cast the first stone on corruption in Nigeria, let's see who would be hurt! Start with Obj, Tinubu, Atiku, and a long list before you jump to GEJ.

Ever heard of $2.8billion NNPC fraud in the '80s, ever heard of "Abacha is not corrupt"?
Don't be blinded by hypocrisy, be OBJECTIVE IN YOUR NAMING AND SHAMING PET PROJECT.
Hello, wish u understood d line of this arguement, if u get, i never took it to party politics but on individual bases, if i can still rember we were talking about Gej and Buhari's trekkers, and i still maintain my stand, trekking for gej is like saying 'we love what u did in office'...talking about obj, Atiku and d rest, i personnally don't like their present romance with Buhari,but i'm optimistic that he would shock them d way he shook his party's governors with ministerial list by investigating them.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by annibro(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2015
The truth be told. Omotola might be right. All those trekking has monetary under tone as d main reason esp dose trekking 4 Jonathan. It sure gonna pay more cos of his loose attitude of spending money unlike dose trekking 4 GMB. If na lie, try trekking 4 OBJ & see if u won't Be welcomed by a mere Handshake.
Am not against any trekking but don't make up false reason 4 ur action otherwise why didn't u start d trek d day after d phone call was made? Did u just realise Jonathan was a HERO? Be proud of ur actions. U don't owe any1 explanation. If I ve d strength, I'll also trek 4d monetary benefit. Period!!

BTW: why isn't anyone or group trekking 4d yet 2b found CHIBOK girls? .... Cos their parents are poor & no monetary reward. Wat about trekking 2 visit one of d camps wer the displaced people are presently camped or trek 4 dose living with HIV/aids or children with Otism, discrimination of Albinos, etc.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by creed0slim: 3:07pm On May 16, 2015
Me too go trek from Sokoto to Ota Farm just let Obj say I celebrate him for being the most handsome president we've evever had.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by skyenitan04(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2015
they really are...jobless is an understatement. If they are working in a bank I wonder how dem go say dem wan trek to meet a failed president...
tobtap:
i still think they are jobless entities undecided omotola was right...
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
make I do like my granny,in anything she laughs. grin. Make I laff buhahahahahgrin

Ur granny go finee well well be dat

1 Like

Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by babestella: 3:26pm On May 16, 2015
dryakson:
Trekking is a scam.... They know they would get money from the corrupt president... The clueless can give them 10m

What's your headache and business with their trek? Better shut up. People get paid millions in US$ or € just for kicking the round leather ball around the field for 90 minutes and you are here spewing trash. If it's painful to you why not trek yours. Odè.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by haszolima(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
kizzybalze:
Hello, wish u understood d line of this arguement, if u get, i never took it to party politics but on individual bases, if i can still rember we were talking about Gej and Buhari's trekkers, and i still maintain my stand, trekking for gej is like saying 'we love what u did in office'...talking about obj, Atiku and d rest, i personnally don't like their present romance with Buhari,but i'm optimistic that he would shock them d way he shook his party's governors with ministerial list by investigating them.
I am sure that if you have followed the trekkers objectives they made it clear that the trekking is in honour of a man who had every reason to contest the 2015 elections but for peace let it go. Truthfully if GEJ had even as much as challenged the results of the presidential elections, killing would have been the order of the day in both North and South. The man had said that his ambitious is not worth anybody's blood and he kept to his word. GEJ's action is novel and a precedence in Nigeria and should be commended. I support the trekkers on this.
Given same circumstances, even the president-elect will not do same. All the Governor that congratulated their opponents followed after GEJ. He is indeed a hero for that. When we want to discuss corruption, we focus on that on another tread.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Evanscoth(f): 3:43pm On May 16, 2015
Uncleodi:
Delta State health care system is very friendly.

Aside cards going for 30 Naira, child delivery is free of charge and there is free health care for under 5 children.

Child delivery is free ? Hope is not the type been offered at Okwei General hospital.... U know free things can come with blind eyes or limping leg.

How do you explain free maternal care where every case that requires CS is refered to FMC asaba with flimpy excuse of no anaesthetician. Thay ll just pack three pregnant women that requires CS in one Keke down to FMC . Free healthcare indeed. I rather pay than submitt to such free ticket to grave or delivery complication
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by ayo20(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2015
Gloria and the other girl

Doctor like better tin oooo grin..see has he hold those girls shocked
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by asshunter(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
lolzzgrin God don catch yougrin

Catch me?
Wetin I do na?
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by anonimi: 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
dryakson:
Trekking is a scam.... They know they would get money from the corrupt president... The clueless can give them 10m

Is tbat because BabaOneChance has been giving money to his fake trekkers

Abeg take care make bad belle nor kill you oh!!!
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by anonimi: 4:55pm On May 16, 2015
folabayo1:
Jobless people undecided

Shey na you wey dey follow them for NL na you nor dey jobless
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Ama80(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
All I need is just 30likes from this
are u satisfied nw.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 16, 2015
Ama80:
are u satisfied nw.
refresh your pagegrin
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Femistico(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
@1st dat girl (woman) who joins them lately jst spoil d fun for oladele and gloria bcuz dey wont be able to romance, fu*k as before when it was initially the two of them

and 2ndly did those doctors did a course separately on how to write like diz especially when prescribing drugs

pls someone shld help me interpret dat medical reports
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by terrymason(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
All I need is just 50likes from this
what are the likes for?
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by MrPatoh: 6:49pm On May 16, 2015
did you notice something; Gloria has slimmed down already. thats good...
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
kizzybalze:
They never see anything...trekking for corruption, trekking for incompetence, trekking for failure....baba will soon arrest them for aid and abating and advertising corrupt Gej.
lolz.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
terrymason:
what are the likes for?
you can also direct this qstn to the 50 ppl that liked the post wink
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by terrymason(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
you can also direct this qstn to the 50 ppl that liked the post wink
you need the likes not them! So kindly answer politely miss..
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by yomalex(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:
So?
You have not explained what you meant

1 Like

Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by yomalex(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:
So?
You have not explained what you meant
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by MrPatoh: 7:49pm On May 16, 2015
ayo20:
Gloria and the other girl

Doctor like better tin oooo grin..see has he hold those girls shocked
hmmmm.... but the doctors writing, need customized specs for that.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by IbnuUche(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2015
gurunlocker:
dunno why doctors handwriting are always like this..... especially when writing drug prescription
that is profesionalism. simply to avoid drugs misuse, abuse & addiction by layman.
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by tlops(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2015
Wahala go happen when President GEJ will just give them presidential hand shake without the accompanying envelope!
Re: Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
dryakson:
swallow ur opinion son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.