Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Need You To Help Interpret These Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need You To Help Interpret These Dreams (536 Views)

Can Someone Interprete These Dreams To Me please? / What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? / Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need You To Help Interpret These Dreams by lilzeel(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2015
Good afternoon ma fellow believers in the house. I need people with the gift of interpreting dreams to help interpret these dreams.

My girlfriend woke me up this morning with a call and she said she had a bad dream about me of which I asked her to go ahead and narrate the dream.

First, in her dream she said she saw me been accused of stealing in my place of work and secondly been accused of raping my bosses wife. After narating the dreams to me I asked her what she did when she woke up she told me all she did was pray for me, I still went ahead to seek for her advice on what she thinks about what she dreamt of she only told me to be careful at work especially were money is been kept and be distant to my bosses wife.

To cut the long story short am not gifted in the interpretation of dreams and I don't know what her dream means. Fellow believer in the house can you help interpret the dream and also explain to me what it means for somebody you to dream a bad dream about you.

Thank you all for you matured answers may God bless nigeria and bless us all.
Re: I Need You To Help Interpret These Dreams by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2015
lilzeel:
Good afternoon ma fellow believers in the house. I need people with the gift of interpreting dreams to help interpret these dreams.

My girlfriend woke me up this morning with a call and she said she had a bad dream about me of which I asked her to go ahead and narrate the dream.

First, in her dream she said she saw me been accused of stealing in my place of work and secondly been accused of raping my bosses wife. After narating the dreams to me I asked her what she did when she woke up she told me all she did was pray for me, I still went ahead to seek for her advice on what she thinks about what she dreamt of she only told me to be careful at work especially were money is been kept and be distant to my bosses wife.

To cut the long story short am not gifted in the interpretation of dreams and I don't know what her dream means. Fellow believer in the house can you help interpret the dream and also explain to me what it means for somebody you to dream a bad dream about you.

problems dey come , better fast and pray that u don't get accused for a crime u know nothing about that may send u to jail . And pray that u don't lose ur job .
Re: I Need You To Help Interpret These Dreams by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
lilzeel:

lemme say something that is clear and simple.
A dream from God interpretes itself,no need for any interpreter..

Dreams can also come as a result of the thoughts in your mind during the day.
be careful
i will advise you to take time out to pray in the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

God Create Both Good And Evil - See Here / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/15 / Anthony Olubunmi-okogie Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.