Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) (87925 Views)

Jesus Of Nazareth - An Historical View / MUST READ : Read The Life & Times Of A Man Who Call Himself "Jesus Of Oyingbo" / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by HungerBAD: 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Is anybody forcing you to look at the picture?

Ishilove you don't get it right?you are like everywhere on Nairaland and people like us cant help but notice you.

I mean if there is an award for the fastest EVERYWHERE person on NL you will win.

Yeah, you put yourself out here and for that its FAIR we THE people see a BEAUTIFUL picture and not some GHETTO STREET.

2 Likes

Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Ishilove: 6:30pm On May 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

Ishilove you don't get it right?you are like everywhere on Nairaland and people like us cant help but notice you.

I mean if there is an award for the fastest EVERYWHERE person on NL you will win.

Yeah, you put yourself out here and for that its FAIR we THE people see a BEAUTIFUL picture and not some GHETTO STREET.
You really need to stop derailing.
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by HungerBAD: 6:51pm On May 18, 2015
TEAMishiloveMUSTchangePIC won.

Now that you have changed your profile pic NO MORE DERAIL.

Salute.

2 Likes

Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Ishilove: 9:12pm On May 18, 2015
HungerBAD:
TEAMishiloveMUSTchangePIC won.
Now that you have changed your profile pic NO MORE DERAIL.
Salute.
Smh
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Smh
Damn, the guy really got me, I thought you've uploaded your full pix, I wan save am sharply.
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Blackfire(m): 3:45am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=standd post=33823742]

Not true.

Do u respect ur pastor more than ur husband? Who knows your secrets,pastor or loved ones? U can die that your pastor is holy,but not your husband?..should i go on?
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by iamord(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
standd:

Decades ago, our forefathers never heard of Jesus or Mohammed.
Decades to come, other sets of prophets and religion will crop up, different from the ones we know now.
Decades after that, there won't be any prophets or stories of prophets left to start any religion. By this time, humanity would have shed all it's religious affinities or beliefs.

Gradually, humanity will evolve and there will be no SINGLE trace of RELIGION left; by this time, men would be using more than 20% of their Medulla and things will become better and all hidden myths will be revealed...

Evolution!!
your a partly right. This are part of the things hindering us from attaining 20 percent. It's still keeping us primitive
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by iamord(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2015
naijababe:

Lol.........the same forefathers who worshipped Sango, Osun , Orisha-nla and the likes! The ones who killed twins and sometimes buried the living with the dead, the ones who pass down a widow to the next living male relative, the ones who sacrificed human beings to gods?!

Like I said before, be careful what you wish for.
pls stop trying to sound like an hypocrite. Is Bible and Christianity history for filled with blood too? There is no religion on earth that did not she'd the innocents blood to gain dominance. Not one. Don't get it twisted
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by iamord(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2015
standd:

Yes, we evolved from that era to the present one. Same way the coming generations will evolve from our era to a brand new one. NEW gods, new prophets, new RELIGIONS.

Then afterwards, no religion at all. Just humans using their brain to create wonderful, wonderful things... Without pastors and miracles, the blind would begin to see, the lame would begin to walk, scientific inventions that surpasses human comprehension will come to stay...And our very wealthy PASTORPRENUERS will run out of gullible fanatics to deceive cheesy

Or do you think the world will end with us?
by then we will be able to unlock alot of earth's secrets and plunged deeper and into space exploration. And create greener environment. Also even life forms
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by whoisuche: 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the only one who died and resurrected. The one whom the christian reach to God through him.

2 Likes

Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by InesQor(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
standd:

Gradually, humanity will evolve and there will be no SINGLE trace of RELIGION left; by this time, men would be using more than 20% of their Medulla and things will become better and all hidden myths will be revealed...

Evolution!!

What do you need more of your "Medulla" for? You can't breathe well? Or you vomit too often and you can't keep food down? Or maybe your heart always beats too slowly or too fast? Or is it that your body is having a hard time regulating your blood pressure?

How will a solution to these various health problems make things better and reveal hidden myths in the future?

Lastly, how exactly does religion currently disturb your respiratory system, your blood circulation and other involuntary systems in your body?
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by AreaFada2: 9:28pm On May 20, 2015
InesQor:

What do you need more of your "Medulla" for? You can't breathe well? Or you vomit too often and you can't keep food down? Or maybe your heart always beats too slowly or too fast? Or is it that your body is having a hard time regulating your blood pressure?

How will a solution to these various health problems make things better and reveal hidden myths in the future?

Lastly, how exactly does religion currently disturb your respiratory system, your blood circulation and other involuntary systems in your body?

Lol.
He's not a physiologist or anatomist.
Medulla to him simply means "brain" or "brain capacity". grin
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by InesQor(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

Lol.
He's not a physiologist or anatomist.
Medulla to him simply means "brain" or "brain capacity". grin

Haha I was being sarcastic. I simply couldn't resist it. cool
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

I have a very beautiful picture on my dp now. Specially for you cheesy cheesy
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ishilove. Na me you ban for 1 week? If really you be babe and not an E-babe, i pray you get pikin outside wedlock.

N:B

Ishilove I Don dey follow you for Nairaland, Follow me back.

Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:

I have a very beautiful picture on my dp now. Specially for you cheesy cheesy

Ishilove you are not okay lol.

Na me you put picture of black nyansh for?

1 Like

Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ishilove you are not okay lol.

Na me you put picture of black nyansh for?
I dey use am tell you 'hi' grin
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by Ikedonn(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2016
What an eye opener.Hmm
Re: The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) by discman2k2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ishilove i personally want to commend you for this educative story. This is the kind of stories we would love reading to, no be Cocumber, Sex tape, Gay, Entertainers mess wey dey fill our front pages anyhow.

God bless you abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.