Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. (37604 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesters Storm N’assembly, Demand Death Penalty For Corruption / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by bmos(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Lol
As if greed is always equal to pot belly @first pix
Anyways, it ll make people afraid of corruption

Concentrate on the main issue. pot belly is non-essential here
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by bmos(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
socialmediaman:
Death penalty is too much o, even countries are crying out on drug related death penalty convictions

Are you planning to be a corrupt politician in the nearest future? So what is your fear man?
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by eyinjuege: 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Like their useless protest is going to change anything.

You will be surprised.
That protest may actually be a catalyst to changing the upside down political structure of Nigeria where thieves in office are celebrated instead of being stoned and booed in public. Stealing used to be the worst shame anyone can bring upon their family.
People are becoming more aware of their relevance in making Naija great again. The populace actually have the power and finally realizing this is exhilarating.
Haaaa, Corruption must be seen as a treasonable offense before we can make a headway in Nigeria.

I truly support what the protest stands for.
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by bmos(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2015
Chanchit:
All this guys weh carry placards if you offerdem N1m each, dem go first run mad, before dem collect am,then use Scissors destroy those banners.

Your opinion -
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by bmos(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=kizzybalze post=33798222]Lets Not Kill Them, me i go say lets use them for SUYA. if u knw d way we have suya nite, lets roast them alive then give Nigerians knivies to cut from any part...,abi wetin una think?[/quote

Pls think of something worse we can do to them. They (Corrupt politicians) mean no good for our future generation
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by bmos(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
I just dey laugh

Suffering & smiling!
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by Darlduchi: 9:24pm On May 16, 2015
Scary!!..So what gonna happen to Bola Tinubu,and his son Fashola Atiku Abubarka, Sanusi, Dangotes, Aregbesola's who can not account for workers salaries, what about the Terrorist himself Buhari and PTF, what about OBJ, Babangida, T.Y Danjumas, Oba Akiolu's formal Police chief. Very scary.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by babilicious: 9:55pm On May 16, 2015
See the hungry looking protesters...one needs no town crier to know that someone put them up to this and I'm certain they don't even understand neither can they read the words/sentence written on the banners they're holding......pls the death penalty should extend to all politicians not just d politicians in GEJ tenure of office and that inculdes Theopilius Danjuma, babaginda, Atiku, Tinubu (theifunubu), OBJ, gowon, ibrahim mantu, e.t.c
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
Islamic ish! Nah their ways,n they claim to be so holy and quick to judge with no mercy when it involves taking lives.

Who told this useless group that killing currupt leaders will end curruption? It will only multiply anti-government persons, then lead to crisis and finally hatred and war.
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by kizzybalze(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2015
JudgeWilson:

Use them for SUYA? shocked Chai, na Ngwa man be dis. tongue
haha..no b so o, i juzt feel say na slow and painful death go fit them..
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by delishpot: 6:36am On May 17, 2015
See vexing......
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 7:33am On May 17, 2015
jerryunit48:
you just said what I wanted say
next time say "You just got that out of my mouth". It's classier ok.
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by BobUg28(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2015
...and that's a yardstick to end corruption in Nigeria,

#teamdeathpenalty.
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by BobUg28(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2015
barrnchedo:
next time say "You just got that out of my mouth". It's classier ok.
That's the word he founds in his pocket grin grin
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by arusoncd(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2015
if you throw the stone, tell amaechi and tinubu to Wear helmet
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by arusoncd(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2015
if Satan changes his name; will you dig it?
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by arusoncd(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2015
Prof. Soyinka never founded FRSC, and never replied when it was wrongfully attributed to him, that's big plagiarism.
Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by medio10: 1:34pm On May 17, 2015
The penalty is too harsh.

Re: Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
BobUg28:

That's the word he founds in his pocket grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) / Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly / 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.