Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? (1663 Views)

Buhari Refuses Entreaties From IBB, GEJ Over Dasuki / I Saw This On Atiku's Page / Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2006
I seriously think this new Atiku issue is a way for MR MARADONA IBB TO dribble his way in. in the last couple of days all people are talking about is Atiku and we seems to forget IBB is still in the background. people please rise against IBB.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by omofineboy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2006
wetin IBB do u self, why do u hate him so much, anyway the guy did so many bad things sa u no dey forgive?
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by BigB11(m): 3:33am On Sep 13, 2006
ODEKU: You just wait and see. The ceremony hasn't started yet, but very soon it's going down. Stop wasting your energy hating on IBB, he's not going anywhere but ASO ROCK.

Just wait and see.

OBJ doesn't have the leadership skill, integrity, quality, style and simply just not capable to mess with these guys, Noise will be made, dust will be rubbled, but at the end of the day nothing will be accomplished, I hope you will be coming back home to celebrate the electing of our new president in Abuja 2007, I will be at the airport to help you with your luggages for a fee (do you remember your idiocy comment?)

By the way, I'm in town till Sunday, let me know if you wish to hook up.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by ANDSTEL(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2006
Big B1,
My gai, me and u we read from the same print media, broadcasting media and other similar sources in this country. we know dat the awareness dat we have is from all these sources. wen they told us dat Evans Enwerem fordged certifictae, it originated from some of these very sources,wen we wer told dat okadigbo committed fraud it started from this media and many other similar terrible uncovered stories which actually turned out to be true. In the same way we hear about IBB. there/4 NIGERIANS are no longer ready to take any shit from any doubful character. If u are sincere u will agree with me that the Root cause of most of the problems of this country today is corruption. IBB never denied dat he propergated corruption. Hence , if we are reasonable humans then we should know that a man like IBB is only coming to destroy our economy more and again with "CHOP MAKE I CHOP" slogan, nothing , absolutely nothing good will come out of him rather we will return to square zero at the end.
So nigerians are saying " HOW CAN U PROVE THAT U HAVE REPENTD LIKE U CLAIM, ONE WAY TO PROVE IS FOR U TO COME AND CLEAR YOUR PAST. COS U CANT REPENT WITHOUT CONFESSION". which he is not ready to .
As far as i am concern, some persons look at IBB as a god but i want those people to know that [b][/b][/color]"ON HIS DAY AN EXPERT SWIMMER WILL DROWN EVEN IN A SMALL STREAM BEHIND HIS HOUSE"[color=#770077] And i believe his time has come to drown--- i promise, his worshippers shall quote me dat i said it on nairaland wen the time comes. As far as God lives IBB will not rule this country again till the end of the world.
Andstel
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2006
Big B1, if only you know who I am and where I get my source from, MARK my words on a green paper, IBB will Never, I repeat NEVER rule Nigeria again. People are just seeking his support cause OBJ render all his crooks idle and not they can't loot our treasuries no more, Mariam was one flamboyant bitch, spending Nigeria money on attire and traveling. IBB is the mastermind of 419 and mastermind of corruption, he did a lot in destroying this united nation, now we are standing and shouting to the trees and monkeys, no more to IBB, this man is evil and should be strap to a tree and fired. how I wish Idiagbon is alive and can contest for the presidency
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by otokx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2006
everything that is done in the political theatre is now being ascribed to IBB, what a shame?
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2006
All jokes aside, we all know and do remember what IBB did to Nigeria, if indeed he has repent, let him come out in public and defend his actions, or how he plan on revamping the economy, what will he do better now that he is a wise man as been projected by all his envisage
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by ANDSTEL(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2006
otokx,
there is something i must let u know here,
everything u do in this life leaves a mark  on the sands of time; the only difference is dat  some leave positive  legacies while some  negative legacies most epecially as a leader, even if u are gone  anytime the area within which u created dat legacies is been considered for any reason, u must be remmbered and the effects of ur legacies will re- occure again. there is no way we tlk about leadreship in nigeria dat we exclude IBB b/c he left a devastating, wicked ,painful and  horrible legacy in the leadership history of this great country.  
I will urge u to reason critically b/4 u discuss on any topic in here. i hope am not been too forward, dats wat i feel
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by BigB11(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2006
ANSTEL: I truly feel you and I understand where you're coming from; believe it or not we are all here wanting the best for Nigeria.
First, yes nobody is perfect, IBB has made several mistakes just like anyone of us, but something tells me that this time around IBB is for real. I see a better Nigeria; even most top leaders or top government officials know this as well.

Trust me, he knows he has done us wrong in the past and he's determined to correct every single mistake and reform our loving country.
At this point I believe he's the only one that knows and has an effective strategy or tool to reform Nigeria expeditiously. Don't be brainwashed by others, politician will always be politician; they all have stories. This time around, I do not see IBB as a politician; I see him as a sinner who craves the opportunity to repent. And the only way to do this is by reforming and taking Nigeria as a country to the next level.
I see Nigeria as THE GIANT OF AFRICA once again. It will be sad for Nigeria as a country to miss out. Let's allow him to redeem himself.

Apart from corruption issue, IBB is much better at every level than OBJ or the rest of the clowns. He is very strong and if you get to know him, you will quickly realize that he's kind, sincere and has a magnificent positive drive, Don't believe what you hear from haters, he's totally opposite.

Just like old folks say "if you look for dirt you will find many"
If EFCC investigates any of the past or present leader, they will definitely find many many mistakes. Enough with the childish game, a game that could diminish the value, quality and standard of our yet unstable economy.

Do you believe that many investors currently in Nigeria are getting ready for 2007. This game has to end for the sake of ordinary Nigerians.

ODEKU: As per your comment "all joke aside" Very soon IBB will come out and clarify things. Trust me, he's a true leader and he's not scared to admit his past mistakes. He's skillful and a powerful motivator.

All Joke aside, He's not a saint, but he's my man and I hope he comes out quickly to clarify things. Remember, a better Nigeria is ahead.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Mariory(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2006
Big B1:

ODEKU: As per your comment "all joke aside" Very soon IBB will come out and clarify things. Trust me, he's a true leader and he's not scared to admit his past mistakes. He's skillful and a powerful motivator.

All Joke aside, He's not a saint, but he's my man and I hope he comes out quickly to clarify things. Remember, a better Nigeria is ahead.

Your IBB is going down. A better Nigeria is indeed ahead with IBB in jail or on the run. He can pick which situation he wants to be in.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by BigB11(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2006
You think so?
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2006
Thank you majority, I know IBB days are numbered, he will never have peace as long as people are suffering from his atrocities in Nigeria
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by imageman(m): 2:11am On Sep 14, 2006
Wao!Ibb will never rule Nigeria again! Ibb has records.Records that doesn't even qualify him to be in any elective office.He is a political criminal that must not be given another chance.He ruled Nigeria for 8 stinking years,what did he do?Nothing!!!Tell Ibb,he should go an run for the president of his village and not that of Nigeria.God's willing,Ibb will never smell the seat of power again and you can take that to the bank!!!!
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by saintchux(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
IBB WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN? HOW??

Obasanjo was hand pick in 1999 to rule Nigeria. He won the S/election with Falae. In 2003 he won the S/election with Buhari. The same people that hand picked him, will still hand pick another person and S/elect him. Who will they S/elect is what all of us are waiting for. Because your vote does not count. It will not be used to S/elect those that will govern us from 2007. I will not be suprised after all these, IBB becomes the president or even Atiku. Let us not celebrate the noise of EFCC.

What happend to 55m naira bribe to budget scandal?
What happend to 5om naira third term bride?
what happend to national ID card scandal?
what happend to Ajaokuta steel complex bribe scandal?

Let us not be deceived, these people are diverting our attention. It may be another way to make 2007 election difficult for Baba to continue. Let us be watchful!!!

old soldier never dies
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by joshO: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2006
IBB's a fu***** con. How some learned people are posturing for him beats me. His alliance with Atiku is a union of strange bed follows, aimed at their self interest and no more. The goon Atiku released this statement after his meeting with IBB"My good friend (IBB) and I are combining forces to ensure OBJ does not impose his choice of leader on us by disqualifying "CREDIBLE" candidates". He even used the word credible in the same statement as IBB and himself!!!

When will these bastards realise that you cannot full all of the people all of the time? Do they want to meet a violent end rather then take the path of reason? He whom the Gods chooses to destroy he first makes mad. That's what's happening to IBB at the moment. I can predict that this monster will meet a violent end come May 2007 if he doesn't retreat under the dirty rock he's been under.

As for Atiku, I hope OBJ crushes him with the full force of the state, he is an inbecile, second only to IBB in his propensity to 'settle'.

Those talking positively of IBB like he were a messiah are victims of his grand manipulation. Continue to enslave yourselves and remain in the entrapment that is your mindset. Of all the decent souls in our land, Soludu, Akinluyi, Iweala, IBB the master schemer still remains as your number one choice for president.!!
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2006
KUDOS DUDE< BURN IBB, I support that motion
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by otokx(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2006
I like the S/elect theory, some people paid OBJ a visit on his farm to persuade him to contest, you may wish to find out who those people are.

All I am saying is that we should not give IBB a larger than life picture, the fact he still moves about the country with pomp and pageantry is a testimony to the immorality of all governments after him.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Mariory(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2006
And yet when one goes after him, it is critisied for doing so because of politics. So what exactly do you want here? Don't go for him or go for him? Which is it?
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2006
GO for IBB and hang him high by the neck
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by MalcomX1: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2006
Non of these people is my man but the fact still remains that we should not be beclouded by what they are doing because they know very well what they have put forward.
2007 is a year to watch!
The only democratic way we can put away these set of human beings is to use our votes judiciously in 2007.
May God help us.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Pain(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2006
The only thing IBB has to offer is more Pain.
Those who praise IBB have never directly experienced his sting, thats why. U remeber Air Force Hercules C130 that crashed at Ejigbo in 1992.

Yes I Lost my Dad in that Crash. He was a brilliant God fearing Major. My current outlook and view of Life is as a direct influence of that Trauma.

My Life was never the same again. Back then I was a boy soldier at NMS. I wont blame the ignorant many whose judgements are solely based on what they read. Only  few of us can empathize and actually know the pain in the hearts of women like Mrs MM Vatsa. Remember him. So a kind man. I remeber his Book Stinger the Scorpion- A collection of Children Stories written by Mamman Vatsa. I won it at a speech and prize giving day back then.

I[b] never understood the title of that book until when I was older and was already posted to a unit at Lagos. I meditated (I do that all the time to ease the pains) I realized the Scorpoin he was Refering to was IBB.[/b]

Most of you will rubbish this but a few of us who know remember that even Vatsa's son wasnt spared @ NMS. He was withdrawn. Such a brilliant chap.
I almost dropped out after the C130 crash. It affected me . The only thing that saved us all was that most of us were ntural genuises.

I wont bother u but Ive been there. Some of Us have been there.

Ben Ekele{Remember Him?  There can never be any pilot like him again}, Martin Luther{Spit Fire}, Chris Oche{Calculus}, Bityong{Can Any Airborne Equal U Again?},Vatsa{Lion Heart} & Daddy{Mumies Gold}. May your souls rest in peace till we meet to reunite again.

Ahua!!

Please visit this link to contribute to the ""Never Again"" cry. Lets ensure that Mediocrity Never Rises Again http://www.againstbabangida.com/

Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by imageman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2006
This is what we have been telling some of the die hard Ibb clones in this forum-that Ibb is nothing but a tyrant who has no values for human life.Why they want someone who has ruined the country before to come back and do the same again is beyond explanation.The best place for Ibb to spend the rest of his natural life is a prison cell.He has too much blood on his hand to be forgiving.
Pain: sorry for the loss of your loved ones.The good God of justice will make him pay for all the atrocities he has hands in.Just like i said in earlier postings,Ibb will never smell the seat of power again.A mean dubious character like him is not good for an emerging democracy like Nigeria.To those who are supporting him,it's a free society.You have the right to support him,but you don't have right nor will have the right to impose him on us.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by BigB11(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2006
So sorry for your pain and I hope your folks rest in peace.

This is one side story, I've been there before and I see it every day. One sided story with out the other is always painting the other side as the evil. You never know, the other side's story may shed some light on things that will be beneficial. It is always effective to hear directly from the other side before concluding

No disrespect, but how did IBB kill these folks?
Can you link him directly to this allegation?
Do you have the full story behind Vasta's execution?
Do you understand the military laws?
Is there anybody else responsible apart from IBB?
Where is IBB's VP?

You don't have to forget, but if you forgive, I bet you, life in general will be much better for you.
Once again, may your folks rest in peace.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by Odeku(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
Come on now BIGB1 when the ship goes down, we blame the captain right? so he was President, and should accept responsibility for all the mishaps during his regime will you agree?
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by bobezey(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2007
Not really, everyone out there are fighting for their political lives.
The Atiku saga is just one of those electoral windfalls that goes
with the election process. Everyone is posturing to edge out one another by any means necessary, even going as far as violating the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. we have seen it happen.The courts have been so busy lately clearing out all the consitutional questions. Never a dull moment.

No matter how you cut it, in-fighting during an election year is
always there. The winner takes it all, and the looser oh well your
guess is as good as mine. It's a "dog eat dog" scenario and at the
end of the day, the last man standing takes the loot and run for the
hills.

Question: Is this new development on Atiku a way to divert attention away from IBB? My answer is No. IBB has his own sinister plans and he is the kind of man that knows what to do to get his price. And there's not ifs, ands, or buts about IBB'S MO ( Modus Operandi).What he wants , he can get. That's the kind of warrior he is. The man is definitely an old sea dog.
Re: Is This New Development On Atiku A Way To Divert Attention Away From Ibb ? by BigB11(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2007
@bobezey:

I feel you!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing:lagos Gets New Deputy Governor---"for 2weeks" / Behold The Most Powerful Man Of Africa / Can Assassination Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.