Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) (1351 Views)

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by franzis(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2015
Neva had one, had to borrow from friends...so much loved the shooting game

1 Like

Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by sladimeji(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
Omo i played this game oo....my own even get like dah street lite thing for head
Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by semasir: 4:59pm On May 16, 2015
Reminiscence..... I played this like forever! #250 then sha
Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2015
Enjoyed It
Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by write2obi(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2015
I remember i used to help my friend do his chores, just to let me play his game. grin
Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by Moana(f): 5:20pm On May 16, 2015
I had one of those and boy did i love playing tetris

1 Like

Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
I cleared the whole level on "tetris"
Re: If You Used This,share Your Childhood Memories(pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
I was in love with this game, mum would threaten to take it away just to get me to do her bidding.

Mehn, those were the days.

(1) (Reply)

Should Husbands Pay For Items Bought In Their Wives' Shops? / The Saddest Way To Die. / I Need A Good Two Bedroom In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.