Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Poor Men And The Name They Give Their Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Poor Men And The Name They Give Their Children (653 Views)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Men And The Name They Give Their Children by Joel3(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2015
there is now a rise of this funny names I sees around with poor kids. and they are from poor family.

the rich men has nice and simple names for there kids. e.g
john, junior, jerry, Johnson, James,
Sammy, Simon, Samson, e.t.c

but Nigeria poor men now named their kid this funny names

ThankGod, greatness, wealth, Godfavor, Goodluck. governor, minister, excellent, Godspower, deliverance. government. Godson, prosperity. etc

you can add yours. but what is behind the motivation of this names. will you named your kid this?
Re: Poor Men And The Name They Give Their Children by DahtzFestjayz: 7:44pm On May 16, 2015
Thanksgiving, Issokay.
Re: Poor Men And The Name They Give Their Children by Joel3(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Thanksgiving, Issokay.
I don't think so.
Re: Poor Men And The Name They Give Their Children by danieljessy: 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
I don't tink its only d poor that give their child or children such names,d rich also do av seen a couple of them...I think it all depends on U...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? / A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.