Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) (2170 Views)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by dre11(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
How can a man beat you this way and you go back and give your body to him?
How can a man who called you his better half and says i do to you on that on that day decide to turn a beast.......More women need to be independent. I think women being financial dependent on their men is one of the top reasons why women stay in abusive marriages. They have nowhere else to go. But think about this, if this man kills you, who will take care of your children?

source

Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On May 16, 2015
She will still stay and pray for change until the next scheduled beating which may not only paralyze her like he promised, but kill her as well.

No pity for her.
This can't be his first time hitting her.

If that's the life she wants for herself, good.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by marshalcarter: 8:05pm On May 16, 2015
:oSum women are very strong ooooo
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Gemini40(f): 8:06pm On May 16, 2015
I AGREE I WAS IN AN ABUSE RELATIOSHIP...THEY CAN. LET GO....I HAD THE SAme excuses. ...u allow it to happen. They can stop it and leave....thats on them..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 16, 2015
Na punching bag?
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by ijustdey: 8:52pm On May 16, 2015
from the posting.......

the man is a pastor,
what are pastors telling their congregation know if one could do this to his wife by turning her to a punching bag
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by ijustdey: 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
Na punching bag?

that's what the man has turned someone that gave him 5 lovely kids......
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by KanwuliaJara: 8:58pm On May 16, 2015
Busssssh tribe tins!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! cheesy
The woman must be a NURSE! cheesy
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by SAMBARRY: 9:28pm On May 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Busssssh tribe tins!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! cheesy
The woman must be a NURSE! cheesy
Iyawo pastor shocked
Speaking about touch not my anointed grin

she can die there for all i care na the choir ladies be the next on the line aafter then he will face Usher ladies

Eran iya grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2015
Sorry
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Ewuro4: 9:52pm On May 16, 2015
5 children sad
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Dheartless: 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
please!! women, please take responsibility for yourselves, please.

Nobody wants to see things like this and the annoying part is that the woman will go back and stay with her husband.

sometimes when some of us criticise some of these women, it will look as if we are heartless,
but NO!!
it is annoying to see a girl put all her hope in a man because of what he has, I will keep on preaching it, even to my younger sisters, don't be chasing men around because of money, "it makes you vulnerable to abuse both physically and otherwise".

get well soon madam.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by KanwuliaJara: 11:33pm On May 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Iyawo pastor shocked
Speaking about touch not my anointed grin

she can die there for all i care na the choir ladies be the next on the line aafter then he will face Usher ladies

Eran iya grin

Then impregnate all the mad women in his village for ritual! grin
If she die for dia, I go embrace her corpse gaaaaaan for one whole month!
Mgbeke-Alokori woman!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!

See as she make face and head like one "DUMEBI GOES TO LAGOS"!
Na to pack bag from village come begin phock born like frog be the meaning of marriage? undecided
I am sure her parents dashed her azzzzze to the OKORO pastor so there would be one less mouth to feed ke!
Nansenze!
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by SAMBARRY: 6:06am On May 17, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Then impregnate all the mad women in his village for ritual! grin
If she die for dia, I go embrace her corpse gaaaaaan for one whole month!
Mgbeke-Alokori woman!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!

See as she make face and head like one "DUMEBI GOES TO LAGOS"!
Na to pack bag from village come begin phock born like frog be the meaning of marriage? undecided
I am sure her parents dashed her azzzzze to the OKORO pastor so there would be one less mouth to feed ke!
Nansenze!
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2015
Just like the FIGHT between MAYWEATHER AND PACQUIAO, though the PASTOR'S WIFE finally won.
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 17, 2015
6 hours beating and she's still fine like this? Na one broomstick he use beat am?
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by mercielizzie(f): 9:29am On May 17, 2015
Eran iya grin[/quote]
Dis got me laffing seriously.
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 17, 2015
Meanwhile
Justfollowit:

grin

I know sweety. Some lineages do have them. wink
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Come on, you know what you are cheesy

There are more civil ways of attempting to court someone, you know? Unfortunately for you, I don't respond favourably to tactics such as you employ.
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by RoyalRoy(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Timbuktou:
Royal Roy.

Be very mindful of what you say in moments of anger.

Be warned!!
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Jman06(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
That's called tough love!

Women enjoy it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) by Islie: 3:42pm On May 17, 2015
I just hope this woman has learnt her lesson......

How many times would you cope with this beast of man that calls himself a pastor

(1) (Reply)

India Man And Nigeria Woman Marriage / Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! / Which Is Better:thermocool Twin Tub Washing Or Hisense Twin Tub Washing Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.