Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku (842 Views)

Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by Yem0350: 8:05pm On May 16, 2015
Kingsley Kuku, special adviser to the president on Niger Delta, says although he will have no legal basis to remain in office at the end of the tenure of President Goodluck Jonathan, he is ready to work with Muhammadu Buhari, the president-elect.

Kuku said some individuals who do not mean well for Buhari and his administration have been spreading rumours that he has pledged not to work with him.

“For purposes of clarity, the presidential aide never said or insinuated that he would not work with the incoming administration of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,” read a statement issued by Daniel Alabrah, head, media and communications of the presidential amnesty programme.

“What he said in a statement issued by his media adviser, which has been taken out of context, was that he would leave office when President Jonathan’s tenure expires on May 29.

“It is a statement of fact that with end of the tenure of his appointment, President Goodluck Jonathan, on May 29, Kuku will have had no legal basis to remain in office.

“This is in conformity with his letter of appointment. It is not about the individual.

“Hon. Kuku considers his several appointments whether at the local, state or federal level as a call to national service, to which he has given all for over a decade.

“The intention is to portray him as being confrontational and hostile toward the incoming government, but such persons do not mean well for Gen. Buhari and his administration.

“The outgoing presidential adviser, therefore, wishes to make it clear that he is ready to serve the country in whatever capacity he is deemed fit whenever he is called upon.”

http://naijaparrot.com/president-jonathan-chose-me-but-i-can-work-with-buhari-kingsley-kuku/
Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by Yem0350: 8:06pm On May 16, 2015
Is he the only one that can do it?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by midolian(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2015
Which 1 b naijaparrot.com again?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 16, 2015
Konfam
Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by GudluckIBB(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
Few days ago, you said you'll rather go to you village than work with Buhari! Now you are saying something else!
Jonathan and his team and always confused and clueless.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by Young03(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2015
his decisions though
Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by amakaobiemeka: 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
I thought they would atleast give the CLUELESS a little respect and not start jostling for bed space with their oga fierce rival while oga is still around. They just cant even pretend to love him even if its fake till may 29. Gmb knws u fools just after ur pockets and u are giving him more reasons to see how shameless u are, which would ultimately disqualify u frm the job. Death to pdp
Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by baybeeboi: 8:56pm On May 16, 2015
all these links eh! All these made in China blogs.
Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by otokx(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
Buhari will know what to do just like Solomon.
Re: President Jonathan Chose Me But I Can Work With Buhari – Kingsley Kuku by AmucheJane(f): 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
Non of my business. I want to say something, I notice that kids are much on nairaland and the best thing is to ignore some comments. Nairaland is becoming something else. I strongly believe that the mods are yorubas, the way they ban people should be the way they should ban some unnecessary topics, I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call On Buhari - "Publicise Your Asset Declaration As You Promised" / Reasons Why VP Osinbajo Is Left Out Of Security Meetings- Expert / PHOTO: Nigeria Tops List Of Senator's Salaries Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.