Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) (2933 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Sexy Red Outfit / Cynthia Morgan Stuns In Red Outfit Shows Cleavages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by ozioma11: 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar is one celeb fans think has no dress sense.

People often blast her for poor combination of colours.Recently she exchanged words with her fan who told her to go get a new stylist.The actress rocked a red outfit to a jubilee ball recently.

What is your take on the outfit?Did her stylist get it right?

Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by ozioma11: 8:55pm On May 16, 2015
ozioma11:
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar is one celeb fans think has no dress sense.

People often blast her for poor combination of colours.Recently she exchanged words with her fan who told her to go get a new stylist.The actress rocked a red outfit to a jubilee ball recently.

What is your take on the outfit?Did her stylist get it right?

Another pic

Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
if this shit hits fp then nairaland has gone to the baboons grin grin
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 16, 2015
This girl again? She always dress like a masquerade

6 Likes

Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 16, 2015
Awwwwww. She wan take over from devil? Na wa. Well d last pic still good small.
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
She no sabi dress
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Bisjosh(f): 9:24pm On May 16, 2015
staying relevant
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by angelTI(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2015
I repeat it, she should fire her stylist!

1 Like

Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Shakazulu2: 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
angry kai, this woman just wants to kill me by force by fire. Pls what kinda posing is this nah? how can she think this is cute eeh? angry After I warned her about her stylist. Good thing she is covered up tho angry
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by ozioma11: 10:50pm On May 16, 2015
Shakazulu2:
angry kai, this woman just wants to kill me by force by fire. Pls what kinda posing is this nah? how can she think this is cute eeh? angry After I warned her about her stylist. Good thing she is covered up tho angry
lol
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by lilmax(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2015
Smh
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by daamazing(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2015
I'm sure dis poo I'll hit FP.estreets of nairaland now turned to Hannah's site
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Princessonelove: 12:10am On May 17, 2015
clothes no dey fit this woman jor, she should just "eve" it.
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by ginawest(f): 12:10am On May 17, 2015
she try small
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Stunner1(f): 2:30am On May 17, 2015
Ewwww *pukes* cheesy
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by pablus: 3:12am On May 17, 2015
ojuju Calabar!
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2015
Airforce1:
She no sabi dress
true
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:06am On May 17, 2015
Dis gal go kill person wit her outfit oo..chaii
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 6:36am On May 17, 2015
Airforce1:
She no sabi dress
Whey your album na? E neva done for fire?
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 17, 2015
This is one actress that needs to be locked up

She's giving Fashion a whole other definition. undecided

1 Like

Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On May 17, 2015
She looks possessed
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 17, 2015
The woman is an attention seeker that doesn't know when to quit.
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On May 17, 2015
What's with the hand across the tummy like that?

Dressing trashy since time immemorial.
Re: Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) by themmyd: 2:21pm On May 17, 2015
I thought she s a dark babe

(1) (Reply)

Is Ayo Jay Better Than Overrated Wizkid? Omo See Kisses! / Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest / Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.