Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here (14254 Views)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 2016/2017 Admission / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by titicamara22: 7:59am On May 17, 2015
Champion01:
Funaab Alumnus! How is labour market o? Hope funaabites are making it?

I work for a commercial bank here in Nigeria and quite a bunch of Funaab graduates work here too.
An average serious minded Funaab graduate should pass through the stages of recruitment of any multinational in this country.
As well, we have good number of the school graduates who are CEO today, and they are making good cash.
#Live the dream.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Jamzig1(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2015
titicamara22:

I work for a commercial bank here in Nigeria and quite a bunch of Funaab graduates work here too.
An average serious minded Funaab graduate should pass through the stages of recruitment of any multinational in this country.
As well, we have good number of the school graduates who are CEO today, and they are making good cash.
#Live the dream.
Thats nice
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by johncasey1(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
Officially Reporting....Greatest Funaabites
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Smhart1(f): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
Am I the only EMT student on Nairaland?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 8:30am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:
smile..that's the man of the people. Both physiCal and metaphysiCal. Unaabites will never forget him ...and how is atungu, is he still the mancot chairman?
Na Awokola be the new funaabot (mancot) chairman
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
seyitanhep1:
Na Awokola be the new funaabot (mancot) chairman
You try!! smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
Smhart1:

Nope. I know about 6 of them.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by ERCROSS(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2015
Smhart1:

No u r not... Dis moniker too ( Angelina996) is an EMT student...

Btw..
R u not Bakare Ameenat.?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by ERCROSS(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

BIMFOlee ....
Baddest...
Howdy...?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Smhart1(f): 9:07am On May 17, 2015
ERCROSS:

No u r not... Dis moniker too ( Angelina996) is an EMT student...

Btw.. R u not Bakare Ameenat.?
Yea... Nice you know me
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Smhart1(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

Good, was wondering
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by ERCROSS(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2015
Smhart1:
Yea... Nice you know me

Of course I do...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 9:21am On May 17, 2015
I know there are many Funaabites on Nairaland because I do see them around but to know them na case, to see them na war
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Jamzig1(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2015
Hope you guyz are ready for lectures starting 2mao?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2015
I am tired of these Church people for this school.. No b only Ajeri Jehovah dey knock some1 door again o.. .

I want to Cry.. They wanna kill me with knocks this morning.. Just because of paper they wanna give me..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2015
ERCROSS:

BIMFOlee .... Baddest... Howdy...?
grin baba, I dey..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by atymat: 10:17am On May 17, 2015
Sanguine:
Alright. Now that we're here, what's there to talk about??
By the way, Happy Sunday to y'all.
PEACE!
Wow... so you're still here, which dept and level pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2015
atymat:
Wow... so you're still here, which dept and level pls

Yes, she is.. Any Problem..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Champion01(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2015
titicamara22:

#Live the dream.
Wow! Thats very encouraging.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by bright90: 1:40pm On May 17, 2015
How To USE ATM card to withdraw more than what you have in ur account.contact me to active ur own.081012568816
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by igraman(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Jamzig1:
I never knew there were many Funaabites here on NL. Lets come in here and rub minds as regards happenings in this great citadel of learning..
cc: pseudonomer
nunushokoto
dhelake
simran94
jelailah
popdy
jasdine
bimffo
ennyhola
subbieD
Patoskid
ERCROSS
peluscoten
Atymat
****Lalasticlala FP please****
I rep colamrud
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Kayswat(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
Happy resumption to my fellow FUNAABITES

#FUNAAB

#COLAMRUD

#AERD
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Fkhalifa(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2015
Hi everyone,i never knew we are this many on here,i used to have this mentality that we arent that social or smtn cos i hardly see funaabites here..
lets keep it rolling and we implore the mods to shift this to fp
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

Re u convinced Nw?... Lol.
Or u Aff more question for me,... I Jst joined NL lastyear though.... cheesy
This is to remind you about the interview which comes up by 6pm

No African time
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Ajibam: 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
Finally!!!!!!

Ehm!
Am myself because I am Ajibam cool
300 level Aefm
Greatest Aecosites!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Ajibam: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
titicamara22:

#Live the dream.
This is very nice!

You guys can come one day to organize seminars and you can share your experience with us!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by titicamara22: 4:54pm On May 17, 2015
It's possible.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
Fkhalifa:
Hi everyone,i never knew we are this many on here,i used to have this mentality that we arent that social or smtn cos i hardly see funaabites here..
lets keep it rolling and we implore the mods to shift this to fp

undecided
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
bright90:
How To USE ATM card to withdraw more than what you have in ur account.contact me to active ur own.081012568816

Lol.. No problem.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by subbieD(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

Who am I not to believe you..? cheesy I am not a questionnaire na..

I was convinced you are a Funaabite before you even posted something on this thread.. smiley

Lool......Serzly,I never knew funaabite are Ds much on NL..... Ds world is so small.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

Lool......Serzly,I never knew funaabite are Ds much on NL..... Ds world is so small.

Lol.. Maybe because You don't visit our Jambites thread.. cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by atymat: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

Yes, she is.. Any Problem..
Don't even talk to me oo.......you messed up yesterday, you kept me waiting
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What This Girl Posted On Her FB Timeline / ASUU: Be Ready For Financial Autonomy If You Want University Autonomy / 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.