Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife (23750 Views)

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by chi4ik4(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2015
pls enough of all these post of oshomole's wedding! pls cant u guys allow this man to enjoy his wife? if u r envious of him, go & get yours & let him be pls
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by brixton: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Kai
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by dipopooo(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
mirabel001:
Beautiful damsel...dis oshio like beta tin o ...upon say e no 2 fyn...na so im late wife be...

#oshio u 4 come marry me
#jealous

Una go born monkey na. U wey no fine wan come marry oshio.
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
Well
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by mirabel001(f): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
dipopooo:

Una go born monkey na. U wey no fine wan come marry oshio.
Thunder wey go fire u dey on holiday 4 somalia
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by ghetto101(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
If she start to de Bleep young guys 2morrow dem wo dey blame her,see old man wey de waist don stive finish

RYANAYO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuOfBwsPRE
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 17, 2015
op & nairaland, e neva do?.. make una allow osho baba enjoy im honey moon na..na wa o,..video, picture, poster , family, children, jogging, kissing, rocking, shitting... make una allow this man rest, biko.. na only him marry this year.? haba... the man no go use internet for una again,,very soon im go they see im story for keyboard..lol
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by dipopooo(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2015
mirabel001:

Thunder wey go fire u dey on holiday 4 somalia

Joke or something? Thunder wey go fire u dey ur backyard already. Homeless flatee
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by fiftynaira(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

And u no go buy car
. I go buy
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
grin NA SO..Gone r d street hustling NLC dayz...money is essential..uwa bu pawpaw mehn..YAW
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Motolank: 3:35pm On May 17, 2015
So Oshio baba if had not? Will have started doing sshoki with this malato?
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by xmich(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2015
Picture of Baba and wife honey moon in maimi Beachgringringrin

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by amoduganja: 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
As a model, I heard the girl had series of scandal in Cape Verde her home country to the extent she was caught red handed fu**cking a man in his car during a night show. Her father at some point, disowned her for low morals but later reconciled. Anyway, her marriage to osho is a win win situation for her and her parents.
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Awoofawo(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2015
Are anyone surprise that 99% of folks on the forum bad-mouthing the couple are Igbo?!

That's how one yeye one for my place while growing up then used to one kind song with this lyric below for no justifiable reasons every weekend: If you see my son, Make you no jealous, If you my wife, Make you no jealous. Jealousy ko se, Wayo too koda....... ( I like song sha o as young lad then)

Igbo I hail o! Your bad bellyment has no equal. What you will never allow others tribes to do to your leaders stop doing to those from other tribes.... cool
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
Awoofawo:
Are anyone surprise that 99% of folks on the forum bad-mouthing the couple are Igbo?!

That's how one yeye one for my place while growing up then used to one kind song with this lyric below for no justifiable reasons every weekend: If you see my son, Make you no jealous, If you my wife, Make you no jealous. Jealousy ko se, Wayo too koda....... ( I like song sha o as young lad then)

Igbo I hail o! Your bad bellyment has no equal. What you will never allow others tribes to do to your leaders stop doing to those from other tribes.... cool

See this dropout !!

Nobody knows that for sure,nobody has bothered to keep a record and folks are strictly commenting on the obvious
The sure thing is that you are Yoruba
The group that sees the shadow of an Igbo man hiding at every corner
Tua

2 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Awoofawo(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:

See this dropout !!

Nobody knows that for sure,nobody has bothered to keep a record and folks are strictly commenting on the obvious
The sure thing is that you are Yoruba
The group that sees the shadow of an Igbo man hiding at every corner
Tua

As I no like to trade saliva with lady, I go ignore you...... Fine yarinyan!!!
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by otiigba1(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2015
How the hell! Did this happen?
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On May 17, 2015
fiftynaira:
. I go buy

Oya go buy grin
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Allosaurus: 8:26am On May 18, 2015
Oshiomhole is a player grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.