Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Need A Cure For Catarrh - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cure For Catarrh (31580 Views)

What Is The Best Natural Home Made Remedy For Catarrh? / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / My Mum Has Been Having Catarrh For 10yrs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
kokomilala:
There's no cure for a cold.It can only be managed.I used to be at the mercy of a cold, but I've been liberated from it since I discovered that a cold can suppress the immune system.So, I devised a system of managing it.And it works.
take vitamin c, you will feel better in a few days smiley vitamin c boosts the immune system wink
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by kokomilala(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2016
@Crazyquinn, you're right, but that's just part of the story...lol!
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by zainnybee(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by zainnybee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
pls i also hv similar prob, for example if i sweep, fry, or do anything dat bring smoke, dust i wen develop catarrh with seriois sneeze, if i wake up or abt to sleep i develop catarrh wat did u think that is wrong i need an answer pls.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by feranmiajana: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
kokomilala:
There's no cure for a cold.It can only be managed.I used to be at the mercy of a cold, but I've been liberated from it since I discovered that a cold can suppress the immune system.So, I devised a system of managing it.And it works.

What system did you use to cure it please ?
It's affecting me seriously.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by kokomilala(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
@feranmiajana, buzz me on WhatsApp, 07088517382.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by kokomilala(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
@feranmiajana,buzz me on WhatsApp, 07088517382.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Airhix(m): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2018
It comes and go, make ur the room is very clean, if its a new house, it could be the smell of the paints causing the irritation, I don't really advise anyone to continue the use of a drug over a month, before u kn it, drug addiction or resistance sets in, its its a persistent one, associated with any one, call me on 07067417516
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2018
preetyb:
Pls doctors in the house kindly assist with the treatment of catarrh.

A friend of mine keep having a running nose almost all the time. He is a little above 25 yrs.

Hoping to hear frm you.
LET THE PERSON USE THIS PRODUCT AFRICAN POT,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT: 08038220168

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by kokomilala(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
@Odizeey,yea. I've,overtime,seen that Brazilian team over and over.They were in a class of their own.They had one Jazinho-now late- who held the distinction of scoring in every World Cup match.
The conditions they played in were even more difficult:the outfits,the football,the turf etc.Now,there are better re-engineered conditions:ergogenics that enhance sporting performance.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by odizeey(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
kokomilala:
@Odizeey,yea. I've,overtime,seen that Brazilian team over and over.They were in a class of their own.They had one Jazinho-now late- who held the distinction of scoring in every World Cup match.
The conditions they played in were even more difficult:the outfits,the football,the turf etc.Now,there are better re-engineered conditions:ergogenics that enhance sporting performance.
football is now easy. If rain fall no ball, the football is so sweet to play unlike dose day wen ball big anyhow.

Some clubs now use machine learning and data science for efficiency of players.
Ball hard then bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) / Advice On Edmark Health Products???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.