Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 (3489 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Wittylens(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2015
Boom J7 needs no introduction. You've seen it on TV , Heard it on radio , Read about it on Blogs. But how well do you know this smartphone? Android Nigeria got few minutes to play with this smartphone at Jumia's techbloggers roundtable meeting few days back and we were totally impressed.

Hands-On , the first thing that greeted my lovely eyes was the red ring at the bottom of the front display (there is also a red ring at the back). That Red ring is more than just a home button. It serves as an LED light which blinks whenever you have a notification. Also , You can easily launch Boom Player (Music Player) by just pressing down the red ring for 5seconds.

The 5' inch display on j7 has an impressive design. This device has a rectangular body with almost sharp edges. We noticed that Tecno removed its branding(name) from the top of the device and placed it on the back.

The UI is pretty interesting. Of course , Boom J7 runs Android 4.4kitkat Is but you can easily mistake it for iOs . Tecno did a lot of customization on the User Interface. The UI is very sleek , the icons are flat and neatly arranged. Tecno combined the sleekness of iOS with the versatility of Android Os to give a wonderful user experience.

More Info Here : http://androidnigeria.com.ng/tecno-boom-j7-first-impressions/

Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Osirimononaye(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2015
When will Nigerian's start Using their money in Doing something Great!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Wittylens(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
Osirimononaye:
When will Nigerian's start Using their money in Doing something Great!!!

I don't understand your comment. Is this phone not worth the price? #26,000?

1 Like

Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Osirimononaye(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2015
Wittylens:

I don't understand your comment. Is this phone not worth the price? #26,000?
Keep Buying grin grin
Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by lillaowow(m): 2:41am On May 17, 2015
This is a half baked review. Shitty.

1 Like

Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by SENESCO(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2015
Pls hw long does d battery last on heavy usage, heard d ba3 isnt ok at all.
Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Chuksworld(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2015
Nigerians like phones a lot. They just wanna feel among..........
Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by JudgeWilson(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2015
The phone nice sha but the kind hype wey guys d hype dis phone tire me. Shey the phone fit browse heaven?
Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by lanre316: 6:54am On May 17, 2015
Infinix hot note with it's cheaper price and far better battery performance had made people lose interest in phones like this. Tecno better up their game soon or they become history like Nokia.

1 Like

Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Wittylens(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2015
lillaowow:

Its Called "First Impression" . I had just few minutes to play with the phone. Okay
Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by Youngzedd(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2015
What's the Antutu benchmark score?
Re: Hands-on : First Impressions With Tecno Boom J7 by henry007(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
lillaowow:
check out my own first impressions with pics www.nairaland.com/2310607/tecno-boom-j7-smartphone-first

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap / How Can I Swap My Phone For A New One / The New Blackberry Q5 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.