Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? (65545 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
When a man force his wife for sex is it a rape?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by gsley: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2016
No na it is jst force

bt hw u won take enjoy am

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Jay542(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Yess na. Rape iss force

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2016
gsley:
No na it is jst force

bt hw u won take enjoy am

Do a man has the right to have sex with his wife by force when she is disinterested? yes he won't enjoy it, she won't too, so what's the joy in forcing her to.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by joe4real12: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Yes it's Rape as its without her consent.

48 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by dillycool(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Yes, it is

8 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by ronald4lif(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Absolutely. Any sex without consent is rape.

22 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Strahovski1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes it is.

Rape is rape. Married or Single. Rape is forceful sexual relation without the consent of the victim

15 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Cybertext(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Big time Rape...(looking at it from the circular and legal perspectives)
but the question is this...
Isn't the wife suppose to be submissive to the husband for whatsoever reason

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by DesChyko: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes it is. Although, some partners can make you fight for it but it will be easy to spot the romantic taunt in her resistance.

Why would it lead to 'forcing' in the first place? That's a much better question.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Speakdatruth: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
NO, it's rough play or hard romance grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by ricsman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
force? ===rape

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Kelvdats: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
dillycool:
Yes, it is
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by davedpo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
it's certainly a rape so far it's a forced sex

1 Like

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Empress2014(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
See question
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Gracito(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
It is
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by nasman5: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Absolutely rubbish how can he enjoy it
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by bussycasty(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
yes it is a rape
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by ironheart(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Forced entry is rape. she will only attribute your touch and presence to the force entry next time. Why force her? When you can actually play with her till she begs u to do it

11 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by emmaak2(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol i bought her with my money she have 2 b humble

1 Like

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by M4gunners: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
In Okey bakasy voice, how do you rape your wife? I don't understand.
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
No

1 Like

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by titsqueez(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hope ur not looking to unleash the "beastly ambition" on ur wife
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by seekier(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
it is called fun not rape. Since you paid her brideprice she has not right to be disinterested when you are interested!
Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by histemple: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
How come this post made FP?

Anyways, for the women who think they can punish their husband by starving them of s3x--------I say sorry.

For the husband who sees the wife as a s3x object that can be used anytime without considering her willingness or not-------Your satisfaction is a dream.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by keepingmum: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
yes it is. Just like a woman needs her husband's consent to go on a spending spree with his card, so does the man need the woman's consent to conjugate.

There are lots of cases enshrined in law that backs this up. Even in marriage, consent has to be given.

Any man that argues otherwise, dont worry, tomorrow, your daughters will end up with men who will violate them daily at will. The man can choose to invite his friends to gang ba*g ur daughter without her consent; after all, he owns her body, he paid for it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by iamauxin(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
No,

Rape as codified in our laws is an unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman by a man (other than her husband)......without her consent or with her consent when such consent is obtained by threats......

The emphasis here is on those words in bracket. At worst, a husband can b charged for sexual assault on his wife and not rape.

35 Likes

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by jideprof: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yeah, that's rape and I wonder how this post made FP.

#EndTimeFP undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? by opalu: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
[b]MEN, HEAR THIS:
If you can convince your wife to drop her father's name and marry you, then you have ALL it takes to convince that same woman to make love with you when you need it. If you approach the door of your bedroom and command it to open instead of using the right key to open it, you will be dissappointed, because it would not open. If you stand there praying all manner of prayers, it will still not open. If you use force it won't open if it is security door (some women are like that these days). With force, many doors will open but disfigured.
From this analogy, forcing your wife to have sex leaves you with a disfigured marriage. Begging your wife for sex is equally an abnormality. You don't beg for what belongs to you neither do you break what belongs to you that you would still need tomorrow (or this evening cool )
The way a man 'rises' and 'falls' in sex is sudden just like someone using Elevator (Lift). A woman on the other side uses the staircase to rise and come down. So except 2 agree together they cannot tangle. So you as a man need to leave your elevator-mindset and follow her climbing the staircase step by step. And it starts from when you wake in the morning. As a matter of fact, If your wife does not release in sex, then YOUR wife is in bondage till now. Release her!!
To many women, sex is one hell just because of the way you have continually done it. We are in the age of smartness and the earlier you help your wife to become a smart-wife sexually the better. It is an evil under the sun to leave your own wife as an analogue wife (sex-wise) and then have a spaggetti girl somewhere who gives you sex in Kit-kat, Jelly bean and all latest styles. [/b]

Let me no forget to say that i only talked to MATURE Men... those who are married. The only way to prove you are a mature man is by marrying. Too many ladies are single and time is not on their sides. If your own reason is 'I am not yet ready for marriage' Then STOP having sex! Because it is strictly for those guys who are married!

Little experience from my 8 years of peaceful marriage undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.