Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. (1263 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
An Armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to
marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to
the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't
want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his
future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she
doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took
back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists
between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.
The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and
immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?

Kudos to ItsAnderson/ABJDOT
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by simplymade(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2015
Seen this b4 nw
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 17, 2015
simplymade:
Seen this b4 nw
Yes just want to share it on family section...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by simplymade(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2015
ABJDOT:
Yes just want to share it on family section...
ok sha

As for me,thats d end of d relationship
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by Samfem01(m): 12:50am On May 17, 2015
I will like to say her lover for d man should not be judged by that situation, what a man can withstand a woman might not be able to withstand it. Don't forget, a woman will always be a woman even in d face of death.
But if I were d man, I wld definitely be disappointed at first but will later calm down bs thank God there wasn't any bullet in d gun.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2015
If na me,.i go give the armed robber money again.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by freecharles(m): 1:18am On May 17, 2015
Why not...I will forgive nah

BUT she's a goner undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by henribj(m): 1:50am On May 17, 2015
well can we view this from another angle?
the robber did not say the girl should shoot to kill the man right? what if the girl pulled the trigger with the intention of shooting the man in a part of his body which will not lead to his death, "except he bleeds to death".
in this kind of situation the first thing that comes to my mind is to be disappointed in the woman, but one thing i have learned in life is that all human beings are different. because i will not go to certain extents does not mean the other person would not go to those extents and even pass sef.
that being said, whatever affair or relationship i have with that woman is over, pending when my brain cool down and if she sabi beg and convince/confuse me wella.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
henribj:
well can we view this from another angle?
the robber did not say the girl should shoot to kill the man right? what if the girl pulled the trigger with the intention of shooting the man in a part of his body which will not lead to his death, "except he bleeds to death".
in this kind of situation the first thing that comes to my mind is to be disappointed in the woman, but one thing i have learned in life is that all human beings are different. because i will not go to certain extents does not mean the other person would not go to those extents and even pass sef.
that being said, whatever affair or relationship i have with that woman is over, pending when my brain cool down and if she sabi beg and convince/confuse me wella.
Thumb-Up that's a very nice comment
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This A Week To Your Marriage. by henribj(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2015
ABJDOT:
Thumb-Up that's a very nice comment

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex / Thanks All. / OMG! Watch This Woman Give Birth On Her Own While Standing! (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.