Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad (1032 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 12:53am On May 17, 2015
Seriously this stuff is getting annoying....when you listen to some gospel and Muslim song there is something threading which is mentioning the name of his/her pastor/alfa ....
Singing the God of so so pastor or alfa come protect or bless them.... *wtf*
So peeps what your take on this
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by ginawest(f): 1:03am On May 17, 2015
very bad....Dis lord's chosen pipu annoy me d most angry
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by Mhizkel(f): 1:25am On May 17, 2015
In this present century, people don't worship God..They rather worship their pastors/Imams..
Smh for them!
Alarming part of it is, some can't even pray on their own without meeting these clerics..And that's why most them got what they wanted in the wrong way..

We don't have to see an Alfa or pastor before praying to God..
He created us, he is our heavenly father, he lives in us..Even without uttering out a word, he already knows what we want..Therefore, keep calm, pray to your God in oneliness and he will surely answer you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by Nobody: 1:28am On May 17, 2015
Very very badi. Most of these new generation churches are actually cults and this is not easily perceived by their members who have been hypnotised.
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by browneyes7(f): 2:00am On May 17, 2015
Dunno bt I wnt 2 fink it is bad cos pple dnt rily worship God again
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2015
ginawest:
very bad....Dis lord's chosen pipu annoy me d most angry
for real.... Do you knw any reason they do so... Cos it so pathetic.....
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2015
browneyes7:
Dunno bt I wnt 2 fink it is bad cos pple dnt rily worship God again
yea .... Think you got a Point....this pple they are calli their names could be an herbalist in disguise

1 Like

Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2015
blogexpert:
Very very badi. Most of these new generation churches are actually cults and this is not easily perceived by their members who have been hypnotised.
truE talk... U just hit it on the head... Even the old generation church Aint left out
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
In this present century, people don't worship God..They rather worship their pastors/Imams..
Smh for them!
Alarming part of it is, some can't even pray on their own without meeting these clerics..And that's why most them got what they wanted in the wrong way..

We don't have to see an Alfa or pastor before praying to God..
He created us, he is our heavenly father, he lives in us..Even without uttering out a word, he already knows what we want..Therefore, keep calm, pray to your God in oneliness and he will surely answer you! cheesy
And seems dis men of God knows human loves miracles a lot so they take advantage of the Situation..... Imagine a church collect a fee of 1thousand Naira for cross over night per head...... Multiple by 400,000 seat... Jes for a night the church haS made millions of Naira..... Its better we call this people BUSINESSMEN
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by ministerblessed: 9:31am On May 17, 2015
I think dis practice is rampant because dse pple lack d faith to call on God by themselves hence the reason y they place their faith in man.
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by Mhizkel(f): 9:50am On May 17, 2015
2dice:

And seems dis men of God knows human loves miracles a lot so they take advantage of the Situation..... Imagine a church collect a fee of 1thousand Naira for cross over night per head...... Multiple by 400,000 seat... Jes for a night the church haS made millions of Naira..... Its better we call this people BUSINESSMEN
That's it!
Most churches serves as a revenue for business!
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by browneyes7(f): 10:02am On May 17, 2015
2dice:
yea .... Think you got a Point....this pple they are calli their names could be an herbalist in disguise

Yea true
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by AkProsper(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2015
2dice:
Seriously this stuff is getting annoying....when you listen to some gospel and Muslim song there is something threading which is mentioning the name of his/her pastor/alfa ....
Singing the God of so so pastor or alfa come protect or bless them.... *wtf*
So peeps what your take on this
Sorry For Quotin U Here
I Want To Ask, Which League Has The Highest Number Card In Matches, Which League/team Mostly Do Half Time Substitutio
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by dnawah(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2015
very bad.
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
AkProsper:

Sorry For Quotin U Here
I Want To Ask, Which League Has The Highest Number Card In Matches, Which League/team Mostly Do Half Time Substitutio
Bro... That confidential... Chat me on whatsapp.... Let's talk .... Thanks
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
That's it! Most churches serves as a revenue for business!
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by 2dice(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's it!
Most churches serves as a revenue for business!
I jes hate the idea of using God name in vain..... Why the use of God name to do evil.... Why not. Do the evil without appearing as a saint
Re: Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad by Mhizkel(f): 4:34pm On May 17, 2015
2dice:
I jes hate the idea of using God name in vain..... Why the use of God name to do evil.... Why not. Do the evil without appearing as a saint
The evil men do, lives with them!

(1) (Reply)

Things God Can't Do / Love Will Cause Us To Prosper / Why Do We Close Our Eyes When We Want To Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.