Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men (1724 Views)

CHANGE AGENTS: So Dino Melaye Got Himself A New TOY / Funny! American Man Calls Police After Seeing A Toy That Looks Like Tiger. Photo / Let Ladies Take Note OF This Word (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Finepaparazy(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2015
Ladies can now do a Pee Comfortably standing upright..
Isn't that wonderful *winks*..

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
www.Facebook.com/naijawoow

Ladies What do You think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Nobody: 5:41am On May 17, 2015
I don't want to urinate like men. undecided

That aside, so these people want us to always carry the stuff in our bags wherever we go?
Let's not forget it's a pipe-like equipment, then we will now look like people that have bladder diseases.

I don't like it.

1 Like

Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Finepaparazy(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:

That aside, so these people want us to always carry the stuff in our bags wherever we go?
Let's not forget it's a pipe-like equipment, then we will now look like people that have bladder diseases.

I don't like it.

This stuff will help u Pee well..

You know what I mean dear..
Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Chanchit: 6:28am On May 17, 2015
Some women no need this plastic to stand like standard man, come raise their yansh to piss o.
Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Finepaparazy(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2015
Chanchit:
Some women no need this plastic to stand like standard man, come raise their yansh to piss o.

They have forgotten that there will be nothing like urine dripping down their laps or pant which may later produce a bad smell..

1 Like

Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by fbtowner(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2015
who invented this huh?

this is madness
Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Alphaoscar: 7:20am On May 17, 2015
Iranu and Abasha join together!!

Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by rawtouch: 7:27am On May 17, 2015
They want 2 pee insyd bottle with it
Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't like it.

Hahahahaha...laugh wan kii' me here
Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by Ruq: 9:49am On May 17, 2015
What point are they tryna pass, well tomboys would like the idea. No matter how this helps to pee like a man, the vajayjay still can't defy gravity.
Re: See The New Toy That Let Ladies Pee (urinate) Like Men by macklef(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2015
Weird mc already has this, besides this lôoks stupid to me, a female urinary is diff from d males, so, she dosnt need this.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: President Buhari Rearing Cattle / Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion / Meet Osimhen,Nigerian Striker Set 2 Break Under-17 World Cup Record This 9t(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.