Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki (64444 Views)

Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Woman Pretending To Carry A Baby But Weeds Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by frisky2good(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
Today is Sunday, abeg I no wan laugh. grin

babyosisi:

So you think that person is a woman?
The policeman that tries to fo.ndle "her"in jail will get a rude shock

1 Like

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by mickey45: 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible cool

the man female friend over sabi too much undecided she must be a doctor for observing the pregnancy is fake.

as for the couplesundecided undecided stop using false way to get money from ppl, they are other ways of surviving in Nigeria if you Guy's aren't lazy

How I hope all this stops someday. It's jst desperation at it's peak.
A prof. I know said stealing is not punishable in Australia if it's to satisfy hunger.
We just must do something abt this soon.

Not that I excuse d couple's act though. The husband (if he cld b called that) shd really b ashamed. No woman deserves that.
What happens to going to steal with/without her knowledge? So long she's not directly involved.

But na people dey sell lacasera n Gala 4 oshodi now, so they jointly cannot be excused
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by agarawu23(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2015
mickey45:

How I hope all this stops someday. It's jst desperation at it's peak.
A prof. I know said stealing is not punishable in Australia if it's to satisfy hunger.
We just must do something abt this soon.

Not that I excuse d couple's act though. The husband (if he cld b called that) shd really b ashamed. No woman deserves that.
What happens to going to steal with/without her knowledge? So long she's not directly involved.
hmmmm na so we see am o
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by visapayless: 2:14pm On May 17, 2015
lol

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by KemiJesus(f): 2:30pm On May 17, 2015
Mmmmmmmmm God have mercy. She even looks lik a man
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by jplay(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
Madness
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Exponental(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
I sometimes could be stupidly generous but if u beg me for money either cos of ur child(ren) or pregnancy, then u are highly OYO-nyfied.
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by U2ice(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
Any hustle na hustle.....wen u get caught dts wen it turns 2 crime grin
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Dubemkelly(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
Being greedy could cost u the little fortune u've gat, had it been they left with the lil they had made b4 being nabbed, luck would have shone on em...She looks like a man I swear down.
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Neplusultra(f): 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:

The bigger deception is not the fake pregnancy but the fact that there is a very ugly man pretending to be a woman and they didn't see it
Nna look am nau
O kwa nwoke
They should have checked his abunna to confirm

Nne mehn!!! Ogwu m ike!!!! Ndi obodo a aburokwa ya ma ncha!

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by otiigba1(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2015
No problem, the police will release them and they will carry on with the same scam else were
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
marshalcarter:
Lazy and broke freaks

Congratulations in advance...wish you safe delivery of ya twins(peter$paul)grin
p square
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
Chanchit:
I don't blame her, I blame the people giving her money, I don't and can't give someone money simply because she's pregnant. Pregnant people also work and she come get husband again, that's another reason not to give them shishi, and the lady come ugly again, another offense.
oboy u no go kill me with laugh oooo
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 17, 2015
Chanchit:
I don't blame her, I blame the people giving her money, I don't and can't give someone money simply because she's pregnant. Pregnant people also work and she come get husband again, that's another reason not to give them shishi, and the lady come ugly again, another offense.
njo furu uka, in fact! *ugly indeed* cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by nortcentrallord(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin. What tribe is she? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by heeds2532(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever. www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by ojnnaco(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
đIs P๏ş┼ Iş şมPP๏şєđ ┼๏ ße IЙ c๏MєđY
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
Bluetooth2:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2419150_42_jpeg6e6d8440af428bf4f3863a273548e88e

She is definitely a man

See her very unsexy legs angry angry

Lolzzz.
See d face sef

1 Like

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
Twistaray:

angry
..and how does that change the fact that lagos belong to yoruba/SW?
To you village in the YEast abeg grin
it doesn't also change d fact that ugliness runs in ur DNA...,cheesy
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Twistaray(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2015
lygn19:
it doesn't also change d fact that ugliness runs in ur DNA...,cheesy

grin

Oh really?
Show me your face I'll tell you how handsome you are cheesy

Yeye dey smell, you Igbos won't kill one with laff..
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
Twistaray:

grin

Oh really?
Show me your face I'll tell you how handsome you are cheesy

Yeye dey smell, you Igbos won't kill one with laff..
if I was to put my face here on Nairaland, u wud go and start asking ur parents y....lol
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Twistaray(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
lygn19:
if I was to put my face here on Nairaland, u wud go and start asking ur parents y....lol

Dude, why not quit salivating,chest beating,swallow your pride.
Show your face first nah cheesy

Let's see your yellow,disfigure akpu,okro like-face,will you now cheesy

grin cheesy grin

This dude dey hide grin cheesy grin grin

Ok ok ok
Handsome bobo...plsssssssssssssssssssss don't be shy now grin cheesy
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 18, 2015
Twistaray:

Dude, why not quit salivating,chest beating,swallow your pride.
Show your face first nah cheesy

Let's see your yellow,disfigure akpu,okro like-face,will you now cheesy

grin cheesy grin

This dude dey hide grin cheesy grin grin

Ok ok ok
Handsome bobo...plsssssssssssssssssssss don't be shy now grin cheesy
lol...see mumu lemme put my pic on Nairaland so dat una go carry me go Baba ijebu... I ve two accounts my face is on d oda, and I bet u babe's are tripping ... like I said go and ask ur fada y.
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Twistaray(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2015
lygn19:
lol...see mumu lemme put my pic on Nairaland so dat una go carry me go Baba ijebu... I ve two accounts my face is on d oda, and I bet u babe's are tripping ... like I said go and ask ur fada y.

Stop/quit foaming in the mouth.
you knew you ain't willing u dey form fine boi?
Nairaland no go kill person!! grin

U know u be ugly boi before,why u dey form?
Looool tongue
He's cursing now becos of what?
Show u worwor face no dey form for here before I give u e-slap
If u ain't ready abeg go hide ur disfigure head for corner..yeye ibo boi grin grin
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 12:22am On May 19, 2015
Twistaray:

Stop/quit foaming in the mouth.
you knew you ain't willing u dey form fine boi?
Nairaland no go kill person!! grin

U know u be ugly boi before,why u dey form?
Looool tongue
He's cursing now becos of what?
Show u worwor face no dey form for here before I give u e-slap
If u ain't ready abeg go hide ur disfigure head for corner..yeye ibo boi grin grin
lol... ok I worwor, but e no change d fact say ugliness dae una dna... grin
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Twistaray(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2015
lygn19:
lol... ok I worwor, but e no change d fact say ugliness dae una dna... grin

You know? I've heard, read that behind the keyboard ibo are cowards but I find that difficult to belief but thank God as you've just proven that to be true.

You keep running helter, skelter, here and there,foaming in the mouth,shouting you papa is ugly,you mama worwor but to prove us otherwise you won't.

Wetin dey do yaa head Nna? I can tell you are mum's boy, under papa and mama training. Oh boy? Go and face your studies you are too naive.
You never cease shouting you are better,you are fine, show you fact? Become wahala.

Now will you permit me to unleace your akpu face grin grin grin ?
Yeye boi, you don't know who u dey are dealing with- I sorry for u.
Oya run run and run along now before I VEX

Eh eh
Thank u grin
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 19, 2015
Nah man be that 0000

1 Like

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2015
Twistaray:

You know? I've heard, read that behind the keyboard ibo are cowards but I find that difficult to belief but thank God as you've just proven that to be true.

You keep running helter, skelter, here and there,foaming in the mouth,shouting you papa is ugly,you mama worwor but to prove us otherwise you won't.

Wetin dey do yaa head Nna? I can tell you are mum's boy, under papa and mama training. Oh boy? Go and face your studies you are too naive.
You never cease shouting you are better,you are fine, show you fact? Become wahala.

Now will you permit me to unleace your akpu face grin grin grin ?
Yeye boi, you don't know who u dey are dealing with- I sorry for u.
Oya run run and run along now before I VEX

Eh eh
Thank u grin
go ask God y, no dae give me dz long epistle.... una worwor simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.