Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Quote Any Scripture And Place A Prayer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quote Any Scripture And Place A Prayer (454 Views)

Say A Prayer For Nigeria / Happy 55th Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month - Drop a Prayer / Is This A Prayer Or A Curse? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote Any Scripture And Place A Prayer by Dajugba: 6:57am On May 17, 2015
Happy Sunday! To you if you get to view this post. Hope you were in church today, Sunday?

let's make it fun. You know if you're current with your bible and frequent in studying the bible, the apostle Paul made reference saying:

Let the words of God dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual song, singing with grace in your heart to the Lord (Colosians 3:16).
Matthew made reference in what Jesus Christ talked about in (Matthew 7:7) Ask, And it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock; and it shall be opened unto you.

When you pray, ask or seek, What is the content of your prayers in your heart? Now, let make it happen! The bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the elders of old obtain good and excellent results (Hebrews 11:1-2). By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had taken him.

The purpose of this message is to make you know that God still perform Miracles through those that believes in His words, for His words is the only saving power! Without the words of God, man is just an object. For in him was life: and the life became the light of men (John 1:4)

Now with the same attitude of the little you learn now, you can decree any words if you believe. Because the bible says: whatever is decree on earth, is decree in Heaven. And whatever is ban here in earth, is ban in heaven! It a law. so; we will make a pray here. It may be for her Nation, You Family, Friends, Career or Jobs. With a heart of gratitude to God, quote a scripture from your bible, and say a prayer lifting up your hence to heaven as a sign of honor to Him alone, saying thank you Jesus. E.g

Father thank You! Your words says in: (Psalms 119:105) your words is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Therefore I thank you for Her Nation, I decree that peace be in Nigeria, as you words be the light of her nation in every perspective of Government, and we have laws abiding citizens that will apply change to every given opportunity they have to change her nation. And for the good of the Land is mine. Amen...

(1) (Reply)

Inspire Your Day With Believe / What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? / Photo:emergency Landing Was For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.