Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? (454 Views)

Disappearance Of Tricycles(keke Marwa) From Bus Stops This Morning / Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? / Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2015
Please nairalanders,what is the money coolected by agberos used for?it peesed me off when I see them come to conductors and ask owo mi da as though they gave them money to keep for them.the worst part is that you see the military men at oshodi where they laod passengers going to ikorodu helping to beat the conductors that has refuse to give them money,smoke hemp before the military men yet they wouldn't do them anything sometimes I just wonder what lagos is turning to.
Re: What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? by Davidson267(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2015
Waiting for...
Re: What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? by leshluap(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2015
u dey asked? for smoking now.
Re: What Is The Money Collected By Agberos From Bus Drivers Used For? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 19, 2015
J

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Can Force Jumia To Shut Down, Not Even Fuel Scarcity / Today Only! Save Huge On Purchases At Jumia With These Coupons / Abia State Special Government Announcement As Released By Godwin Adindu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.