Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time (705 Views)

See What Paypal Stated About E-commerce Shopping By Nigerians (FEATURES) / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day / Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by Haywhey: 9:26am On May 17, 2015
Happy Sunday..

I received a mail from Mutual Benefit Assurance for interview on Monday 18/5/2015 and I also got a text from Lead Way Assurance inviting for an interview on the same day and time in different location.. One is holding at Ojota while the other is at Lekki.. The point is I don't know which to choose because I don't even know the which one is the best.. Kindly advice me on which I should go for.. Thanks in anticipation. Matured mind please

Would be glad if it can be moved to front page
Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by kelvyn7: 9:39am On May 17, 2015
u better go for lead way assurance

do ur best and be very CONFIDENT dat u can do d job.

maybe when u are tru with dat, and u are not too late, u can go for d other

#myOpinion
Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2015
#my view
I will like u to consider d following, which one of this 2 companies is closest to you, because once u get employed you will need to consider d journey to and fro,

Which one of the two do u qualify d most for?

Its better u go for d nearest, and put in ur best and prayer,
Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by Haywhey: 12:14pm On May 17, 2015
As a job seeker have sent series of cv's to different companies and don't actually know the position they are even recruiting for now. The point is I want to know the one that enumerate most
Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by lorddubic: 3:19pm On May 17, 2015
Think properly about the two options and pray also. Then decide what is best to be done. u can drop CVs here i will help u forward it be prepared for interviews alphaviewg@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by Haywhey: 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
@lordsubic am very very greatful... Just sent u my CV now.. God bless u
Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by Haywhey: 4:30pm On May 17, 2015
@lorddubic am very very greatful... Just sent u my CV now.. God bless u
Re: Having Two Interview Stated For The Same Day And Time by whalexy07(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
@ Lorddubic , pls am sending mine too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jelani Aliyu, Nigerian Genius Who Designed Chevrolet Volt / How To Get The Job When You Are Underqualified / Autocad Teacher Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.