Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? (970 Views)

Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by misreal(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2015
I see a lot of people idolizing going to church on Sundays.dont get me wrong,I go to church but I just have one question to ask which is..IS IT A SIN NOT TO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY??support your anwers with biblical references if possible.
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:43am On May 17, 2015
[size=20pt]No its not so relax urself[/size]
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by misreal(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]No its not so relax urself[/size]
just that..
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:53am On May 17, 2015
misreal:
just that..
yes because a church is just a place or gathering where christians meet to worship God together,and u can also stay on ur bed to worship God in ur heart, read ur bible and ponder on d words of God
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by misreal(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
yes because a church is just a place or gathering where christians meet to worship God together,and u can also stay on ur bed to worship God in ur heart, read ur bible and ponder on d words of God
hmmmmm
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by Joagbaje(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2015
misreal:
I see a lot of people idolizing going to church on Sundays.dont get me wrong,I go to church but I just have one question to ask which is..IS IT A SIN NOT TO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY??support your anwers with biblical references if possible.
It is wrong to miss church meetings .It's not just about Sunday service alone . But any gathering that you are supposed to be a part .edpecially if its a willful diobediencec

Hebrews 10:25-26
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by patrotic9gerian: 10:21am On May 17, 2015
misreal:

Yes it is sinful not to go to church on Sunday as the authority of the church has made it so. For the biblical back up, Jesus Christ gave authority to his church on earth and what ever they bound or loose on earth is bound or loosed in heaven. So it is a mortal (fatal) sin against God not to go to church on a Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by misreal(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Yes it is sinful not to go to church on Sunday as the authority of the church has made it so. For the biblical back up, Jesus Christ gave authority to his church on earth and what ever they bound or loose on earth is bound or loosed in heaven. So it is a mortal (fatal) sin against God not to go to church on a Sunday...
hmmmmm
Re: Is It A Sin To Miss Church On Sunday?? by misreal(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2015
Joagbaje:

It is wrong to miss church meetings .It's not just about Sunday service alone . But any gathering that you are supposed to be a part .edpecially if its a willful diobediencec

Hebrews 10:25-26
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

nice.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! / Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? / Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.