Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) (1275 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia / Photo Of Osho Baba And Wife In Their Honeymoon At Miami Beach / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by makzeze: 10:49am On May 17, 2015
Enjoy Osho baba!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by MKO4ever(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2015
Haaaaaa, OP this is wicked
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 17, 2015
Haha. I heard they postponed the honey moon, now i see why. grin
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by omenka(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2015
makzeze:
Enjoy Osho baba!
You have that of the Oshiomoles but none of your father and mother. Now tell us, what does that make them??

Pity you guys think this crap is funny.
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by makzeze: 10:52am On May 17, 2015
BUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by cozy7(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2015
Excuse me.....What's that "burnt thing following d white lady? Is that d god of d sea?
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by ThisisBuhari: 10:54am On May 17, 2015
omenka:
You have that of the Oshiomoles but none of your father and mother. Now tell us, what does that make them??

Pity you guys think this crap is funny.
Why are you jealous? Show us your honeymoon with your wife in the UK.
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by Bilabong(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2015
I can't laugh....na firewood de chase person so.?
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by importexpert(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2015
childish
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by omenka(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Why are you jealous? Show us your honeymoon with your wife in the UK.
Jealous Are you sure you didn't quote the wrong comment I'm appalled at people making mockery of the choice of a fully grown man simply because of his skin colour and you call me "jealous"?? Sure you are okay??

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by ThisisBuhari: 11:01am On May 17, 2015
omenka:
Jealous Are you sure you didn't quote the wrong comment I'm appalled at people making mockery of the choice of a fully grown man simply because of his skin colour and you call me "jealous"?? Sure you are okay??
Yes very Ok.
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 11:02am On May 17, 2015
Coke and fanta
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by UncleLondon: 11:02am On May 17, 2015
This silliness should stop.
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Coke and fanta
But this man daughter don release statement say make Nigerians leave im papa nah......una no dey hear word ni Nigerians?
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 11:44am On May 17, 2015
mirrorboy:
But this man daughter don release statement say make Nigerians leave im papa nah......una no dey hear word ni Nigerians?
Na her papa start to dey beat drum for us o, and we no get choice but to dance.
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Na her papa start to dey beat drum for us o, and we no get choice but to dance.
grin
Re: Oshiomole And His New Wife On Honeymoon At Miami Beach(photo) by eph12(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2015
omenka:
But some of you make mockery of the choice of a man because his wife's English is poor.

(1) (Reply)

ABA In Ruins: Biafra Can't Help But PMB / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Dismissed From Meeting With buhari / Proposed Sudanese President Arrest By ICC In South Africa What is Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.