Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? (4863 Views)

Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by snazzydawn(f): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2006
In your scale of preference,who among these divas would you pick as sexiest?

*Okay,I know there are so many Beyonce topics but please just post*

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by iice(f): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2006
Beyonce and Janet, mariah Carey is not sexy to me, she just has great legs.
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by eslynera(f): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2006
all da two except for beyonce, really that lady sucksss,
mariah and janet.
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by saintkola(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2006
janet is a weirdo ! i'll go wit beyonce coz she's hotter than mariah !
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by Free(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2006
Janet
Beyonce
then
mariah
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by ikamefa(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2006
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh none of the above

i choose ikamefa cheesy
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by momoney1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2006
Janet used to be but now Beyonce, for Carey don't think she should be in the group
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by Christino(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2006
Dunno what Mariah's doing there, Ciara or even little Rihanna woulda been better.

Beyonce for real - no taking dat away!
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by babonboard(f): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2006
Mariah is old abeg
Janet is still ok

I give it to Beyonceeee
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by jaybaby(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2006
You shouldnt be compareing JANET,MARIAH with that BEYONCE SMALLY

I can't say anytin when Smally gets 2 their AGE let me see if she will still look as fyn as they Look!
IT should be BEYONCe, RIHANNA,JOJO, wHo is da SeXIEST? grin grin grin grin grin
then i ll pick
RIHANNA
JOJO
beyonce

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by jaybaby(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2006
MARIAH & J_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by jaybaby(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
janny-mariah kiss kiss kiss

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by momoney1(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2006
@jaybaby

you've made me changed my mind

Janny is the sexiest

damn, will that lady ever get old?

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by biomic(f): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2006
janet first,beyonce and mariah

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by Busta(f): 4:04am On Sep 24, 2006
all three of em are!
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by ladykool(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2006
i will pick janet jakson then mariah before beyonce! janet jakson is really sexy damn!!

Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by naijadiva2(f): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
beyonce of course. the rest sucks.
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by mrmetoo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
janet
beyonce
and I'm sorry I can't even refer to mariah as sexy
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by neelsel(f): 2:14am On Oct 07, 2006
Damita Jo,, all the way. She is the Queen of the Pack, all the others are just fighting to fall into place,
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by eslynera(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2006
I LOVE BEYONCE THESE DAYS,
she rocks,
i'll start with beyonce
mariah
then janet, but i love em all
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by jaybaby(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2006
Y es - beyonce stones grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by eslynera(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2006
you've been messin arround young lady!!! angry wink tongue
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by jaybaby(f): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
can i kom mess with you? ;d ;d ;d
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by hotfergie(f): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2006
Janet and mariah carey are sexy
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by eslynera(f): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2006
@jaybaby, don't even think about it! cheesy wink
Re: Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, who Is The Sexiest Of Them All? by jaybaby(f): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhh so u mean we cant rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) / Pictures That All Ladies With Big Bosoms Can Relate With / White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.