Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style (25204 Views)

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / Osinbajo Formally Takes Over Villa Chapel / President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by lalasticlala(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2015
The Aso Villa Chapel on Sunday formally bade President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife, Patience, and members of their family farewell in a grand style.

A special thanksgiving and commendation service was held for that purpose inside the chapel built by the former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration.

That was the last time Jonathan and his family would be worshipping in the chapel before handing over power to Muhammadu Buhari on May 29 since Sunday service will not hold there on May 24.

An interdenominational service has been scheduled to hold at the National Christian Centre that day to commemorate the nation’s Democracy Day.

Colourfully-dressed chapel members, friends and associates of the first family, as well top government officials turned out en masse to wish them well.

The Chapel Committee as well as the children’s church presented gift items to Jonathan, his wife and his mother, Eunice.

The President later led his family to dance to the altar for a special thanksgiving to express gratitude to God for being with him in the last five years that he has been in the saddle.

Thereafter, Mrs. Jonathan also danced forward for a special thanksgiving to God for sparing her life throughout their stay in the Presidential Villa, Abuja despite falling sick a couple of years back.

The President’s Chaplain, Ven. Obioma Onwuzurumba, in a short message titled “To God be the Glory,” thanked God for keeping the first family safe throughout their tenure.

http://www.punchng.com/news/aso-villa-chapel-bids-jonathan-others-farewell/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
Jonathan, you were really not a perfect man but you have virtues that one can really emulate for peaceful co-existence.

Even the bible said, 'blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called sons of God'.

You are a man of peace, and may God be with you and your family in your future endeavours.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by agarawu23(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2015
Thereafter, Mrs. Jonathan also danced forward for a special thanksgiving to God for sparing her life throughout their stay in the Presidential Villa, Abuja despite falling sick a couple of years

lalasticlala pictures of mama peace dancing shoki or............ grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 17, 2015
Otueke things.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZv4kgpp0wJidt8zosGg06ajRCWG_5vuwMxSESH3_AzOm0LtmBl2fdti0U[/img]
President Jonathan on his way to otueke, his aides reportedly abandoned him for APC.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYjkOc7JjdKKcWgiohKIlDaegDIjTPx2fOt0GA3b7W_HuoKB6Nax7fxg[/img]
Just go straight Sir, don't turn nor look back, and make sure you don't leave your tracks so that assassins and robbers won't come knocking.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSayGjOM9fAQZzwNg0fQYZJch7HRSeo2cEkY5HKLY8X89curCBeV2zrsixY[/img]
Patience Jonathan: My husband will reelect as president of peace-keeper, my fellow widowers oya dance and be happy for me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 17, 2015
I will miss Mama Peace. If You will miss The One and Only Fellow Widower,Chief Donator of Family on behalf on Money, The Doctor DAT knows when A dead Person Manhood lives on, The First Sharer of Blood aka Dere is God Oo, Click Like !!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by DONADAMS(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
FP....Cnt bliv dz...I almost made FTC...chai
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by omenka(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
Eyaaaa. cheesy
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by natureblack(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"-President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I will always cherish that isolated and gentlemanly act of conceding defeat to Buhari,and demonstrating to Nigerians how important is the concept of PEACE.

Farewell to the hero of Democracy in Nigeria.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by pumpingmachine: 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
It's rather sad that a president who many thought would support the interests of the citizens ended up having his tenure marred with fraternization with the most corrupt and callously wicked sets of people anywhere in the world. Let's hope this or similar set of people do not hijack the general's administration. God help Nigeria

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Najwal: 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
yelp time to move
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by megpita(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
ok
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by mrborntodoit: 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
A time will come when Nigerians will regret ever voting out Gej especially the Yorubas .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by efilefun(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Imagine the trash coming out of the mouth of a whole First Lady... Have you ever heard Obama wife leaving the states for medical attention?? If your husband had fixed the health sector thousands of life's would have been saved and the millions if not billions you took to Germany would have gone a long way in building a well equipped hospital for the less privileged ones.

She was on the verge of dying yet oga jona told the whole nation he doesn't know the whereabouts of his wife!!! What a clueless and useless human.

This same dying woman was wishing GMB dead all through the campaign period... May she reap what she wished GMB in 100 folds

11 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by ddippset(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
politicians so love thanksgivings.
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by bro4u: 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Grand style without pics....nawa ooo[s]
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
A life well spent..!!
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by FISAYOADEX(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
?
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by kizzybalze(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Nigeria the only land u can conveniently steal and go for thanksgiving instead of confession, and u come house continue the parti...All those fatten RATS get ready BIGGER CAT don show.

5 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by tolexy007(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Well, that is life, Anyting that has beginnig must surely have an end. No kingdom reigns forever, expect the kingdom of most high God...Good bye our peace maker, Goodbye the saviour of our democrazy, Good bye Mr president....Wishing u best in all endavours.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Edwardhead(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
why was I blocked to comment before?
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by obiZEAL(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
i cant wait for this guy to just leave....
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by MizMyColi(f): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
cry cry
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Lifebender(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
House rent don due,time to pack outgrin grin grin grin
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Glamour09(f): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
Ok, wish them well.
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by jplay(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
Pics?

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by akins56(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
Hanhan, people ya werray for dis nairaland oo,,c booking of space.
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by austin4real(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
FISAYOADEX:
?
grayht:
K
bro4u:
F
ddippset:
f
efilefun:
Ok
mrborntodoit:
Qw
megpita:
ok
Najwal:
yelp time to move
pumpingmachine:
Make I book space too
natureblack:
Great
omenka:
Eyaaaa. cheesy
Iamsynord:
I will miss Mama Peace. If You will miss The One and Only Fellow Widower,Chief Donator of Family on behalf on Money, The Doctor DAT knows when A dead Person Manhood lives on, The First Sharer of Blood aka Dere is God Oo, Click Like !!!
Borrussia:
All this spacebooking, u pple Shld remember dat diariz God oooo

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Maxymilliano(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
Well done Jonathan,

You fought the good fight, you'd live to fight another day ...

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by Fehmy25s(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
Cool
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by sunnyolads1(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
Glory be to God...
Re: Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style by obiZEAL(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2015
omenka:
Eyaaaa. cheesy
u d pity am? Make i no vex with u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) / Jonathan In The Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.