Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (28213 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by dre11(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday apologised to Nigerians who he might have offended in the process of taking decisions during his eight years of staying in the Presidential Villa, Abuja as Vice President, acting President and President.
He said since nobody was perfect, there was no way he would not have done some things that some people would found annoying, saying he did not do such things deliberately.
Jonathan made the appeal during a farewell service organised for him and his family at the Aso Villa Chapel.
He observed that there are times one would take a decision in the best interest of all but even friends would misunderstand the situation.
The President pleaded for understanding from all Nigerians.

http://www.punchng.com/news/forgive-me-where-i-erred-jonathan-begs-nigerians/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
My president. You're forgiven. No being is perfect.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by tayebest(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
Eehya... After your butt has been kicked out was when u know you will apologise for Nigerian? Anyways, Apology accepted. But that doesn't mean if you found of any guilty crime you won't bounce to kirikiri o, ehn ehn

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by EzePromoe: 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
Humility at its best. He keeps displaying a kind of statesmanship role rare to African politics. I love you sir. You are my hero and role model.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
EzePromoe:
Humility at its best
I wonder where you're seeing the humility. Perhaps, you should quit hating this man. He's a gonner already.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by modath(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
Ohhhh...we are playing the victim card again abi ?, no P! you are forgiven but we wont forget...

You are forgiven for favouring your friends at the detriment of Nigerians, allowing BH to annex a large chunk of a state, embarking on meaningless projects e.g almajiri schools, establishment of more tertiary institutions when the ones we have are not adequately funded &maintained, for SURE P & its attendant looting..

We have forgiven you for emasculating our law enforcement agencies &assigning their functions to militants , for making a distinction between stealing and corruption etc.... cheesy

Just go to your otuoke, stay there and never darken the political landscape again.... bye felicia.....

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
Always wanting to mimic Fasola copy copy Olodo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by ijustdey: 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
after he had plunged the treasury angry

should I now say...... go and SIN no moreundecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Maxymilliano(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
You owe me no apology Bro, you had to do what you gotta do.

Many that complain can't even manage their family.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by omophunky(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
Me I don 4give u teytey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Youngzedd(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
From where to where @Jona

We can only forgive you when you and your paddies return all the stolen public funds.

We didn't ask for much.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by aristocrazzy: 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
smiley the only reason why I forgivve u is because u let go of ur seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by omenka(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
Always trying to exploit Nigerians emotionally, since we are always too darn emotional.

When the going was good and we complained, thinking you are gonna be there forever you told us you don't give a damn!

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but sir,
simply spare us all that emotional tripping and
hurry your personal effects out of that place.

You may as well hop on the next flight out of the
country and go start writing your book in ernest.

Wonder how you are even gonna write a book
when you couldn't publish a single article as a
"scholar" with you as a corresponding author.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by kcynho(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
[size=20pt] GEJ is a GOOD MAN ,POLITICS was a wrong choice for him,the CLASSROOM would hv been a better option,the man is too soft for the game of POLITICS[/size]

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by tucky200(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
This man be like when *they catch ole 4 streetz beat shege comot 4 hin body, e con begin dey beg say na devil push am*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by omophunky(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
ok
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
The Fear Of Kirikiri. is the Beginning of Begging !!"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
lol
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Mogidi: 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
Humble to the very end, we would never see any leader like GEJ. This only happens once in a lifetime.

13 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by nationwide1(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
this man has a good heart

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by zuma4k(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
You shall not die... You will live to judge yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by younghartz(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
I personally forgive you sire grin come here and give me a big hug
You tried your best
You're still my main man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by carrybreeze: 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
It is well with u Mr Jona. May the whale called Nigeria spew u out come may 29th.

And all Nigerians say....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by TI1919(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
grin

You are forgiven sir
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Estimable(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
Show me that perfect Man.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by BUSHHUNTER: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
He must prostrate for the gods too grin

BushHunter

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by AgreatMan: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
eeya, poor jonah.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by BUSHHUNTER: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
The gods are angry
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
Sir I wish you well in your future endeavors. No one is perfect except God.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by kelvine(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
You have my respect Mr President. May God forgive our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us.

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Badgers14: 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
Nonsense..... He erred, lost elections - found out your mistakes and still making new mistakes with the late appointments and all , trying to move $500 million oil contract from lagos to Bayelsa.

What was he was even thinking He's indeed clueless.

What has he done to make up for his mistakes To really show the country he's really sorry.

Just like a thief beating you to pulp, taking all your money , leaves you to your faith and saying he's sorry ...WTF. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag / We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.