Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252939 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Rule8- Don't post false information on Nairaland. tongue

@Cancelled, you are wrong.
@bolded, you are right.

Not being frequent on Religion section doesn't mean I've lost my faith. It means, religion argument bullsshit doesn't worth it.

I prefer it face to face or neither. smiley

Right about what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bolded:

Right about what? undecided

Lol. I am sorry for mentioning your ID. cheesy
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay

Why is your profile showing as female?

Have you done sex-change?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Why is your profile showing as female?

Have you done sex-change?

Yes. grin
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. grin

Congratz. jesus will be pleased. tongue
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Congratz. jesus God(father,son and spirit) will be pleased. tongue
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Can you put this thread on the front page: https://www.nairaland.com/825256/dutch-return-head-ghana-king
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
anonymous6: Can you put this thread on the front page: https://www.nairaland.com/825256/dutch-return-head-ghana-king

Request done, we'll see it hopefully soon on fp.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by blackcat1: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
The video in this thread changed the way I look at Nigeria. Can you put this thread on the front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/1861970/every-nigerian-must-see-video#25558385
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman, I think you need to shut this thread down, its another tribal thread again: https://www.nairaland.com/1884060/attribute-average-yoruba-woman-too
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why is the "I like" option not available anymore for comments

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by onila(f): 3:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Unlocked.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by RandomAfricanAm: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ahh man, I miss this board. sad cry

1. A while back I got bored with the people in the culture section because I was constantly having to "defend" Africa from the swarms of negative post. The Idea of having to "defend" the continent from people living on the continent itself just made no sense to me so I left to cool off.

2. Came back months later and the same negative stuff that was being said about Africa was going on... but this time about African Americans

3. When I came back the 3rd time a huge chunk of my post were erased and I couldn't login without being instantly booted out so I left again.

4. So now I can finally post again but all my content(that I was currently working on) is gone. cry

I had a topic going with bigfrancis21 on logic embedded in languages that I really wanted to follow up on angry
Has anyone found a good cashed version of nairaland? I tried a couple places but couldn't get all my content back.

Where would I even begin on posting all that material again... sigh, It was a unique thread sad
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1915760/10-extinct-nigerian-languages-what#26538692

We need more topics like this on front page please.

Mynd44 and others. Pls.

Who knows, we might locate the tribes that use to speak those languages.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Klinee: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls mods help move this thread to front page to help me tell many ignorant Igbos who never know that Igalas is exist in Anambra state. We have suffer abusive and discrimination due to ignorant of some people, even imo,abia in our state keep refering us as foreigner in our state. It is also effecting our language badly. I beg u mods pls help us. https://www.nairaland.com/1934931/igala-language-anambra state
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 4:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Klinee:
Pls mods help move this thread to front page to help me tell many ignorant Igbos who never know that Igalas is exist in Anambra state. We have suffer abusive and discrimination due to ignorant of some people, even imo,abia in our state keep refering us as foreigner in our state. It is also effecting our language badly. I beg u mods pls help us. https://www.nairaland.com/1934931/igala-language-anambra state

Done.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please, can you unban my handle, Radoillo. And also 'unhide' the last post I made using that handle?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
RadoilloII:
Please, can you unban my handle, Radoillo. And also 'unhide' the last post I made using that handle?

Done
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

Done

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why is it so hard to get rid of a thread once created? Shouldn'nt that be an important aspect of contribution to the forum, of free expression?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by tpia99: 3:34am On Jan 03, 2015
kindly move the tribalistic thread about yoruba women to tribal section, if it cant be deleted.

thanks.

who are the mods here?

looking for husband shouldnt involve running down other women but i guess thats how they do it.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by dayoviews: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
I hope this thread is still valid as I only just discovered it. I have been an account holder on Nairaland with Diiwana as my username. But for about two years or so I have not been able to make posts. I would like to know why this is.

P.S I haven't been a very active user. And now I'm being forced to open another account. But I really would like my old account back. Adedayoolugbemi@gmail.com is the email attached to the account.
Thanks
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
dayoviews:
I hope this thread is still valid as I only just discovered it. I have been an account holder on Nairaland with Diiwana as my username. But for about two years or so I have not been able to make posts. I would like to know why this is.

P.S I haven't been a very active user. And now I'm being forced to open another account. But I really would like my old account back. Adedayoolugbemi@gmail.com is the email attached to the account.
Thanks

You should be able to make posts, your account isn't banned in any shape or form.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by dayoviews: 5:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Fulaman198:

You should be able to make posts, your account isn't banned in any shape or form.

Oh, really? That's surprising. Good to know though. One more thing, i dont remember my password. How do i go around that?
Thank you.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 5:47am On Feb 21, 2015
dayoviews:

Oh, really? That's surprising. Good to know though. One more thing, i dont remember my password. How do i go around that?
Thank you.

Do a password recovery

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaman198:

Do a password recovery

Fulaman can you put this thread on the front page, and please add some african history videos to the thread as well:
https://www.nairaland.com/2210533/european-distortion-african-history
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonymous6:

Fulaman can you put this thread on the front page, and please add some african history videos to the thread as well:
https://www.nairaland.com/2210533/european-distortion-african-history

Sure
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sure

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

The Yoruba Oriki For Twin & Its Translation - Dedicated To Twins Worldwide. / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.