Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post (633 Views)

Someone Post This On Facebook / R / Somebody Banned Me... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2015
Normally i don't use the Job Section, but today i wanted to reply to console someone on a topic "Any chance for 2.2 Student" only for me to find out that i have been banned. and it showed a post i didn't even make.

Hoping to get a feedback on this, not that i use the Job Section but if this happens to me , then surely it must be happening to others.

Re: Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2015
my suggestion is to properly test the bots with mock cases as this is pure bs

1 Like

Re: Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post by limolalikamaila: 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
Sowi bro it was high on orijin
Re: Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post by chyldvoodoo: 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
I just found this kid online convincing me to promote his song and i though he was one of those guys singing jargons but listening to him.
I was dumb founded
To my surprise he feels the song is not worth to be wasted and he is planning on selling it.
So it dawned on me to meet my fellow nairalanders Of Life to assist this guy with spreading it and trust me its gonna be courtesy of #NLand
His name is JARZE song is DAMOILA
#Enjoy # REbroadcast #Share #NLandStar

http://tindeck.com/dl/euemp
Re: Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2015
So apparently i got banned again by the spambot on Phone section just for stating the issues with Hardware of the Innjoo Fire.
So i would like to state something

[size=14pt]SEUN'S ANTISPAM BOT IS THE MOST SILLY IDEA EVER, I MEAN COME ON, WASN"T THERE A TEST TO SEE HOW IT HANDLES SPAM ITS ANNONYING, WHY CAN"T IT FLAG IT TO THE MOD THEN LEAVING THE MOD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DECIDE IF IT"S A SPAM OR NOT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Spambot Banned Me On Job Section For Someone's Post by AAinEqGuinea: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2015
I was banned by spambot when merely replying to @op in the Politics section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This / . / Dying Senior Scientist Shares Insider Truth About ALIENS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.