Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. (621 Views)

See The Funny Response EFCC Gave To A Tweet / See The Hillarious Answer A Student Gave To This Question(pics) / Photo: Lol! See The Kind Answer This Student Gave To The Teacher's Question... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. by Ayima: 7:33am On May 18, 2015
This kind of question clearly shows that our educational system is in the state of quagmire and doldrums. Is there any correlation between this question and accounting? I mean what kind of lecturer is that, so if they do it and fail he will say the students don't know accounting right. Education in Nigeria is a very big problem.

Re: See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. by Acekidc4(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2015
Re: See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. by dajoaneke(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2015
Is it an elective course?
Re: See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. by Ayima: 9:55am On May 18, 2015
dajoaneke:
Is it an elective course?
Not at all, intermediate accounting.
Re: See The Kind Of Assignment A University Lecturer Gave To Accounting Students. by cold(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2015
Was that meant to be a joke? Or is that Philosophy & Logic? In any case,this obssession with the Abrahamic faiths is really draining the thinking capacity of Nigerians and the black race in general.

(1) (Reply)

How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) / Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.