Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

LACKADAISICAL Attitude Of The Federal Road ‘SAFETY’ Commission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LACKADAISICAL Attitude Of The Federal Road ‘SAFETY’ Commission (639 Views)

Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics / Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery / Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LACKADAISICAL Attitude Of The Federal Road ‘SAFETY’ Commission by RuthlessAnalyst: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2015
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDER
Kindly help call on the attention of FRSC officials stationed in Kubwa/Dutse FCT, Abuja.
I was travelling to Kaduna four days ago (Monday, 1/6/2015) and noticed a burnt truck on the roundabout before Dutse-Sokale on the way to Bwari. Surprisingly on My way back from Kaduna yesterday evening, I noticed that the truck is still there despite the fact that FRSC office is located less than 2Km from the site of the burnt truck.
The accident said to have occurred on the morning of Saturday 30/05/2015. The location of the Burnt truck is a recipe for further accident owing to the fact that the roundabout is usually very busy and also the Churches Located within that vicinity always block one of the lanes during their numerous evening services causing traffic jam around that location especially from Motor Bikes. Wonder why Nigeria authorities are blind to potential source of hazard in our society.
Kindly use your blog to help expose this lackadaisical attitude of the Federal Road ‘SAFETY’ Commission. Please help remind them that safety also entails removing potential source of Hazard on our Roads.
Thank You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LACKADAISICAL Attitude Of The Federal Road ‘SAFETY’ Commission by 175(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2015
This is terrible! Thank you! Lalasticalala come here now nowwww!

1 Like

Re: LACKADAISICAL Attitude Of The Federal Road ‘SAFETY’ Commission by gabe: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
U won't see them cos it doesn't involve harassing motorists n collecting exorbitant 'settlement'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Two Deserve To Be Arrested(Photo) / Tecno Invades Abuja With The Boom Box And Kiss Daniels / Good News!! Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested SCAM ALERT:-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.