Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List (852 Views)

How Can I Create A Good Software Company That Will Flourish In Nigeria? / How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? / Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by dunmorris(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
like the one in the image below.

Re: Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by Grime: 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
Looks like a regular table to me. What's wrong with using a table or even divs with specified dimensions?

You should give it a shot, and if it doesn't work the way you want, post the code here and I'll help you correct it.

Cheers.
Re: Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by dunmorris(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2015
Grime:
Looks like a regular table to me. What's wrong with using a table or even divs with specified dimensions?

You should give it a shot, and if it doesn't work the way you want, post the code here and I'll help you correct it.

Cheers.

I think something like this does it:

div.don {
border-style: 1px dotted green;
}

but the problem is how to make it lengthy... like in the pics above....
Re: Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by Grime: 3:11pm On May 18, 2015
dunmorris:

I think something like this does it:
div.don {
border-style: 1px dotted green;
}
but the problem is how to make it lengthy... like in the pics above....

Lengthy in what sense? That depends on how much content you decide to use in the table, if I understand you correctly.
The code you posted only defines a border, nothing more.

If you have any html knowledge, you could check the source code of that page to see how it was done.

Cheers.
Re: Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by Nobody: 8:24am On May 19, 2015
Check this out: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/csslayout-howto

hope it helps?
Re: Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by ivcraig(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
Piece of cake. Just do it with Bootstrap rows and columns, and save urself a lot of hassles. Even in a loop it'll work like magic.
Re: Help How Can I Create This Type Of Tabled List by ivcraig(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2015
DunMorris, if u snd me th data u want to insert, I can help u with it ina flash

(1) (Reply)

Save A Document / What Is A Software System? / Top 5 Reasons Why Your School Website Needs To Be Mobile Optimized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.