Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,306 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) (45186 Views)

Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / LAUTECH Students Arrests Thief Who Has Been Terrorizing Raping Females (photos) / Yakubu Gowon Shaking Hands With, Justin Trudeau Current Canadian Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by haliluck(f): 12:39am On May 18, 2015
dwayni:
These assholes forgot that he is a public servant and most importantly a president. Islam is gay

U must really b ignorant....hw old r u btw
Smh....
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by dwayni: 12:58am On May 18, 2015
haliluck:

U must really b ignorant....hw old r u btw
Smh....

Old enough to nut in your face biaach. Any more questions?
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by haliluck(f): 1:07am On May 18, 2015
dwayni:

Old enough to nut in your face biaach. Any more questions?

Lol....smh4u
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by airmark(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2015
xage:

Thank you brother...peace be unto you...response

Fist of all being a Saudi person does not automatically make you superior in the understanding and practice of Islam, even linguistically, none-Arabs has earn bigger recognitions in written,spoken and interpretation of Arabic language...especially Africans.

Now, there is a general misconception that every Arab person is religious, a good percentage of them are steadfast of cause, but an examinable number of them are not comfortably abiding, especially their elites whose deviation most time is as a result of social responsibilities and job functions.e.g the ambassadors, but belief me there's no excuse, but Allah is most forgiven most merciful.

I have gone to arab land before. I understand you. But i will like to tell you that this handshaking law is not in the kuran, it is in hadith and most muslims dont believe in all stories in the hadith. Ican list many actions of the prophet which are in hadith and no sensible muslim like you will want to immitate because they are absurd. For example if an illiterate imam comes to you and your wife to marry your 9year old daughter, that Allah told him, will you give her out? I hope you get it? It would have been better if Buhari did nt contest at all, because as a president he must shake both believers and unbelievers, men and women's hands.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Kazrem(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Even my muslim neigbour has refused to shake me cos its against his religion but he wouldnt mind hugging me,guess hugging women is not against their religion. Na them sabi nice one there mr .Buhari
Why you dey lie na
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 4:22am On May 18, 2015
shakazuldadon:
So what's d fuss

Is GMB a Sunni or Shia Muslim...?
He's a Sunni ,but as a politician Handshakes are something they do Regularly

Even the Arabians do it

As-far as youre a politician ............you'll do it So whats the point .........ya'll should leave the general alone.......
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by kaylechy(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Even my muslim neigbour has refused to shake me cos its against his religion but he wouldnt mind hugging me,guess hugging women is not against their religion. Na them sabi nice one there mr .Buhari

Nne, idi hot! Ezigbo Oku di over! Choi
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Sutherland(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2015
GMB is a soldier and not an extremist. ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 18, 2015
Papiwata, I had to check the Okudiover1's pic you hype this much, lo...I was disappointed. Your taste tho...and your standard for judging what's fine and what's not.
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 18, 2015
OkuDiOver1:

Babe, this is either a big lie or your muslim neighbor is a confused 'muslim'. Muslims who don't shake your hands don't hug you...please!
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
*checks profile picture*
*runs back to thread*
JESUS!!!!
*Goes back to be sure*
Damn, if that's you on your profile picture, I'll hug you even if have Ebola
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by kanosalami: 7:32am On May 18, 2015
iscoli:
There's an on-going debate on Twitter
over Buhari's handshake with the new
Mrs Oshiomhole. Some very
conservative Nigerians say it's against
his religious values and so,
inappropriate. But president-
elect Buhari doesn't seem to have no
problem shaking hands with females.
He's done it a few times before
nigeria is not a Muslim state so he should follow our constitution
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Rheetari(f): 8:11am On May 18, 2015
shey na now him don turn president dem go begin find faults. there's a Muslim friend in my department that shakes and hug girls so what's the big deal? some people just carry this whole religion thing for head like gala sellers.
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by kokoA(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
where do you live please? May I be your neigbour to?
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by Allosaurus: 8:25am On May 18, 2015
Mallam Buhari
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by delishpot: 8:46am On May 18, 2015
OkuDiOver1:

They do worse than hugging sef. Look well niw tgose people calling him out are banging women they are not married to. Its typical. Such people will have no qualms raping a woman if circumstances allow. I guess for them its question of do it, but dont do it in public.
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2015
xage:

Thank you brother..peace unto you...below is the answer to your question...

There is a Hadith from Ma'qil ibn Yasar, saying; The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) said, "It is better for you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle than to touch the hand of a woman who is not permissible to you."

The ill of seduction and undue attraction begins with palm shaking.....

Brother do you know scientifically, handshake is the fastest way to creating instant sexual attraction? pls research

Peace be upon you brother.
So you mean a stab in the head with and iron needle is a less punishment for touching the hand of a woman that is not permissible to you. Hmmm. So in Buhari's case, according to the sharia law, he and all other muslims who don't keep this law should be stabbed in the head with iron needle?

I don't believe the ills of seduction begins with palm shaking. Scientifically, it has been proven that the ills of seduction begins with eye contact. I believe the intentions of the one receiving or extending the hand is what matters. A hand shake is a less subtle in greeting than an embrace. What do you think?
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by tunde202(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2015
Bluetooth2:

They are the custodians of the Quran so they know better than you !
As far as The Book is concerned,not any other 'religeous book',the pious ones in the sight of God are those ones who follow what's stated within and not who first got hold of it. Saudis might enjoy the fact that they firt got hold of the Holy Book but they dont enjoy its monopoly cause its been translated to different languages which I would encourage your humble self to get one to learn what this religion,which many have painted as 'demonic',says on so maaaaanyyyy tins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by tunde202(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
airmark:

I have gone to arab land before. I understand you. But i will like to tell you that this handshaking law is not in the kuran, it is in hadith and most muslims dont believe in all stories in the hadith. Ican list many actions of the prophet which are in hadith and no sensible muslim like you will want to immitate because they are absurd. For example if an illiterate imam comes to you and your wife to marry your 9year old daughter, that Allah told him, will you give her out? I hope you get it? It would have been better if Buhari did nt contest at all, because as a president he must shake both believers and unbelievers, men and women's hands.
I need someone to enligthen this dude plsss.
Re: Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) by airmark(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2015
tunde202:

I need someone to enligthen this dude plsss.

Which enlightenment? Like your prophet saying anyone that can memorise 99 names of allah will enter paradise? Like mohammed sleeping with a dead woman before interment so that she can peacefully go to aljannah? Dont just start what you cant finish. Arab people know most of all those things in haddiths that you gullible ones follow are ruse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.