Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (42747 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2015
Alright.

Ladies and gentlemen the floor is now open to ask your questions to the contestants.

Good luck.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by falconey(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub you look so pretty thanks to MAKE-UP.

How much do you spend on make ups?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
My question goes thus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thinking
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Kanyol(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
To Vickydera2:
Do you like rap music?

Why?

Who's your best rap artiste in both home and abroad?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:
sandrahnaub you look so pretty thanks to MAKE-UP.

How much do you spend on make ups?

More than she spends on her health

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
Lurlah2014, it is a fact that your account is relatively inactive as you have less than 30 posts.

Now, what would be your response or rebuttal to those who vociferously assert that the prestigious Miss Nairaland crown should not be given to someone who is inactive or a newbie in the forum?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by richidinho(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
SubbieD,

If u happen to be Nigeria's first lady...what projects will u embark on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2
You said you are single. Are you ready to mingle?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
To the contestants subbieD sandrahnaub Lurlah2014 vickydera2
If you win what would you do with the prize fund?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Vickydera2
You said you are single. Are you ready to mingle?
I never said I was single. I have a boyfriend .

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
Sandrahnaub, so tell us, what was d reason why u left imsu
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mirexxx(f): 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

Lol....tnx
All the contestants are very beautiful, No doubt....But, it's far more than Beauty. IT takes intelligent,
Smartness
Focus,Cos I believe I have bn more focused and determined than other contestants. Hm
I know what it take and have what it takes to be Miss Nairaland 2015

My ideal man? #clearsthroat+blushing..... he Must be;
God fearing
Mature
Not too forward
Intelligent ,because I can't cope with someone that is dull
Must b able to talk,like express himself in any language as long as I understand
Ofcourse ,I love dark skin guys...lol

The craziest thing have ever done.....#thinking
I had a date with a stranger, like Serz stranger.... Lol+covered face
lol nice.
it was interesting interviewing you subbied smiley
thanks for your time smiley

cc:
my boss wristwatch cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
90% of our miss NL to be are single

hope you guys are replying PMS undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by falconey(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
Lala247:
To the contestants subbieD sandrahnaub Lurlah vickydera2

spend half on MALE STRIPPER ( falco.ney) .
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
Whr is tohpahz? Come here... smiley. Let's hav a chitchat..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by richidinho(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub,

As a grad u r receiving 1m/mnth...while ur husby take home pay is jst N75k in d same compny..n your twins needs attention, now one person must resign.... Will u?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
Lala247:
if I eventually emerge as the winner of this great contest I will use part of the money to give offering to God then the remaining I will put it in my fidelity bank account for it to be cooling there till I figure out what I will do with the money.

1 Like

SubbieD
You said yur single, you ready to mingle?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Kanyol(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
I asked you a question
Vickydera2:
Do you know Ronaldinho?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
Lala247:
To the contestants subbieD sandrahnaub Lurlah2014 vickydera2
watelse would dey use it to do if not fix thr hair
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by lurlah2014(f): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Great.

Do you think you deserve to win this competition and why?.

What motivated you to study mass comm and why did you choose it among other courses?.
I deserve to win because i have never seen myself as a losser as well my boldness and intelligence and the rest of my attribute to mention a few will help me emerge as the winner. Also when I emerge as the winner I have good intentions of helping the few people around me with the little i get from this competition in one way or the other.
What motivated me into my course of studies is the fact that i love meeting people of great integrity and also to be able to communicate and share my dreams with people who are ready to learn, that is why i have chosen Mass communication as an Avenue of pursuing my dreams also to help people find theirs too by creating an a platform for sharing information about their lives and way forward in making the world a happy home and not a house for all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
Lala247:
I like this question, angry grin grin cheesy

* data bundle(2 b on nairaland more often)
* handouts
* other wants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by yomzzy(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

More than she spends on her health
lwkm :Dhow come you know? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

spend half on MALE STRIPPER ( falco.ney) to dance for themlol u no well.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
Great job tosyne2much, Ronald4lif, mirexxx, midehi and Mhizkel from the onset of the interview.

I wish all our contestants good luck as the competition kick off tomorrow.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2, Sandrahnaub, SubbieD

Feminism or Realism....on which side of the divide do you stand and why?

What are your candid views on child-marriage looking at it from a religious and cultural point of view?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
I deserve to win because i have never seen myself as a losser as well my boldness and intelligence and the rest of my attribute to mention a few will help me emerge as the winner. Also when I emerge as the winner I have good intentions of helping the few people around me with the little i get from this competition in one way or the other.
What motivated me into my course of studies is the fact that i love meeting people of great integrity and also to be able to communicate and share my dreams with people who are ready to learn, that is why i have chosen Mass communication as an Avenue of pursuing my dreams also to help people find theirs too by creating an a platform for sharing information about their lives and way forward in making the world a happy home and not a house for all.

Nice one.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
Have you ever been in a barracks before or do you live there?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tohpahz(f): 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Whr is tohpahz? Come here... smiley. Let's hav a chitchat..

Lol.. you want us to derail.. ishi will ban both of us oo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.