Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pastor Interference In Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Interference In Relationships (1648 Views)

Unnecessary Extended Family Interference In Property After Demise Of Their Son, / How Can I Stop My Father In Law Interference In Our. Marriage ? / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Interference In Relationships by GaussS: 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
What was it the pastor said?
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by donbenedict(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
Thank God am nad a pentecostal
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by donbenedict(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
Well, no pastor is perfect, even oyakhilome has marital issues to deal wit.. So all these my pastor saw in a vision dat he or she is not suitable for u may or may not be true.. D bible says, listen but dnt folow.. Just pray and things will work out good
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by GaussS: 7:26pm On May 17, 2015
From what I gathered from my ex, he said and I quote "I don't see both you walking in destiny". I tried talking to the pastor to clarify the statement for I found it ambiguous and he said "He
doesn't need to explain this to me and that he doesn't have to tell me what he discusses with his flock"
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by olmde(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
It's when you let others choose ur spouse that the marriage won't last up to a year sef. Marry who you knw, not who ur pastor or any other person think they know.
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 17, 2015
Nigerians deceiving themselves all in the name of my pastor said this and that
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by kelvyn7: 7:33pm On May 17, 2015
I really dnt understand all these my pastor tin in a relationship ooo
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by breadplanets(f): 7:42pm On May 17, 2015
Op i guess the pastor wants all the guys in his church to marry the babes from the same church. So that all the seeds the sisters have been sowing wont be in vain. Maybe wrong sha o. Op clean your tears a real man not a pastors muppet will come along real soon. Dont beg to be in a relationship with a man cos you will end up begging in the marriage for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
If you or your spouse don't give any pastor the chance to interfere, they won't.
So don't blame the pastor, blame your guy.
If I were you, I'd say good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by coolebux(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
I for one frown bitterly on this issue of consulting these pastors on marital issues

Just do the necessary tests and hand in the results

Their's is to pray and bless the union.

Left for them alone, many will die single
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 17, 2015
cococandy:
If you or your spouse don't give any pastor the chance to interfere, they won't.
So don't blame the pastor, blame your guy.
If I were you, I'd say good riddance to bad rubbish.
Exactly. . Pastors will only interfere when you let them into your life issues...

If you don't need a prophecy from a pastor, then learn to handle your issues and decisions yourself. .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by bellong: 9:37pm On May 17, 2015
Be grateful that you are breaking away from a man who doesn't know what he wants and cannot stand for what he wants.

Be grateful that you are leaving a man who doesn't have the final say on issues except it is taken for him by another.

Be grateful that you will not be joined with a coward who cannot face you after taking a decision albeit not a freewill...

Need I write more? You have many things to be thankful for.

Meanwhile, are you sure it was the Pastor's statement that made him change or he only capitalize on it to get rid of you as an opportunity to?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by Nobody: 6:52am On May 18, 2015
GaussS:
Here goes...
what would you do if your pastor or your fiance/e's pastor says your intended is not the one for you. How do handle such situation. I'm still suffering the wounds of my past relationship of 2 years. He started going distant this was after we had gone to see his pastor, wouldn't answer my calls till he stopped calling for two month stretch. After much interrogation he told me what his pastor said and he has decided to end the relationship and that he is sorry. I have decided not to beg him and let it go. I know my stand with God, though I'm not the perfect Christian. It is still painful because we were doing fine before the whole pastor saga

It should start the first week you meet. ask him who and who can talk to him and the relationship would have to end. and immediately he names them go and see them and get their approval. in most cases we are well into the relationship before we meet people who are important to our partners and thats bad. these issues should come before the outing gifts and all. let him go but wait for another and be smarter.

good morning
Re: Pastor Interference In Relationships by SAMBARRY: 4:24pm On May 18, 2015
Pele

my pastor said nigerians I hail o

na pastor go live with you after wedding. Continue

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. / Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? / A Forever Lifetime Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.